AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Curious about past experiences with a host

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, I have been talking with and admin. or translator who first live in AZ while she, herself, resides in Colombia. If that’s the case, then I guess I fell in love with 2 different people and maybe one can actually meet to find out what’s there, for sure. It’s weird, but hey! Stranger things have happened to begin a real love partnership.

I have to admit, it would be quite a love story if after all this you found happiness with a guy working as a monitor in a Colombian studio

That was a wild ride reading all of that right after waking up.

Anyway, in case OP is still coming back to read the comments here, go get therapy. Love scams are fucked up and any time using dating apps/sites to promote cam rooms has been brought up on the forum everyone here agrees it’s a terrible idea. However, your behavior is absolutely unhinged.

Yeah, she probably lied to you and more than likely she is not in love with you. That sucks to hear, I get it, but look at your own behavior. Just in this thread you’ve admitted to stalking her by literally taking lord knows how much time to find what apartment complex she lives in by comparing the flooring in a picture she sent you and making multiple cam accounts to see what she does on cam when you’re not around. There’s no telling what else you’ve done that you haven’t admitted to here. Her lying to you doesn’t excuse your own creepy behavior. If a man I was genuinely interested in did some shit like that I would NEVER speak to him again and would feel legitimately unsafe.

Not to mention the way you’ve spoken about her. You’ve called her *checks notes* a “lying, conniving, deceiving, money-hungry and otherwise greedy attention whore cam bitch”. You’ve said that you would want her thrown in jail for the rest of her life. Which, hate to break it to you, hurting someone’s feefees (you yourself admit to rarely sending her money) is not illegal. But anyway, someone who truly loves someone else doesn’t think this way about them. They don’t go to forums and call them nasty names. I honestly wish she could read the shit you’ve written here so she would know to ban you from every single possible avenue of communication.

It honestly seems that your lack of romantic experience (from your own admission) has really skewed your perception. In your current state, I’d say any romantic relationship you get into is doomed to fail, because the moment you think she is lying you’re willing to completely invade her privacy and eventually go absolutely nuclear with “bringing down god’s wrath” or whatever. I fear for the safety of anyone you end up with. Get a therapist, talk these things out and maybe you can get a real, loving relationship one day.

And remember, OP, always ask yourself before going nuclear:

What Would Jesus Do?

I would be more than happy If I had the ability to express myself the half as good as Marceline.

I just wanted to add something for OP:
You said that how illegal is what she did and that will go to the jail and other bullshit.
Let me clarify something: she has not done anything illegal. She did things so wrong? For sure. But nothing illegal.

But you, probably did. Stalking is defined as a crime in most countries. Both USA and Europe consider stalking a crime. And you did several things, and posted here openly, a public forum being crawled by Google. And last but not least, you expressed your intentions to keep doing it.

Take some time to read the following link, and give it a thought.

wow, wasn't expected that.
Expecting what? That someone who outright admits to stalking behavior and calls cam models names would be banned?

Maybe he didn't read my comment with the link about stalking/harrasing.
Forum users like him stop actually reading and processing posts once they decide that majority of us aren't telling them what they want to hear. Even if he wasn't removed, he likely would have glossed over your post and just reacted/replied with something inflammatory.

Expecting what? That someone who outright admits to stalking behavior and calls cam models names would be banned?

Forum users like him stop actually reading and processing posts once they decide that majority of us aren't telling them what they want to hear. Even if he wasn't removed, he likely would have glossed over your post and just reacted/replied with something inflammatory.

Agree with you, you're right. I'm always trying to help people like that. Actually I opened a thread about that.

So thanks for stopping that, someone needs to put some sense haha
I could spend lots of hours with him trying to help change something.

Still haven't read the whole thing, but LOL at the part about doing Bible study together. Years ago I had a big spender on MFC who quit the site because he "wasn't being a good Christian." I wonder what he ended up doing with my panties that he bought from me. 😂

What Would Jesus Do?
jesus ate with tax collectors and sinners. which was a HUGE no-no in hebrew culture in the 1st century. jesus was a super-sassy bitch and told the pharisees that healthy people dont go see a doctor, only the sick. he doesn't see the righteous, but the sinners.

jesus would also do radical shit like wash sinners feet, speak with, or feed the poor and sick. oh and there were those miracles like healing the blind or raising his bro lazurus.

i doubt jesus would spend his time calling us sinners *checks notes* a “lying, conniving, deceiving, money-hungry and otherwise greedy attention whore cam bitch”. jesus would for sure be a captain save-a-hoe.

Last edited:
jesus ate with tax collectors and sinners. which was a HUGE no-no in hebrew culture in the 1st century. jesus was a super-sassy bitch and told the pharisees that healthy people dont go see a doctor, only the sick. he doesn't see the righteous, but the sinners.

jesus would also do radical shit like wash sinners feet, speak with, or feed the poor and sick. oh and there were those miracles like healing the blind or raising his bro lazurus.

i doubt jesus would spend his time calling us sinners *checks notes* a “lying, conniving, deceiving, money-hungry and otherwise greedy attention whore cam bitch”. jesus would for sure be a captain save-a-hoe.

;)

I see all these models on forums saying these girls give the rest a bad name. No, actually you all do. Number one, what you do is immoral to begin with…one reason I never joined sites for a long time until so was desperate for company one Valentine’s Day evening (go ahead and laugh. IDGAF.) You destroy marriages and other relationships, make hormones rise and that part of the brain which makes people think it’s real, plus all the side hustle BS!

If you choose to sneak around and lie and keep secrets from your wife, and complain to cam models about how "fat" your pregnant wife is (and whatever other disrespectful shit you say about your wife), that's YOU being a shitty-ass husband. A lot of you men (cam sites or not) do a good job all on your own destroying your marriages and relationships, pal.

I had created a fake account a few times to catch her, but she told me she knew it was me because her computer had pinged and she saw that account username trying to get in several times so she got ready and gave me what she thought I wanted (which apparently, was her completely naked, fingering and giving vibes to her pussy and moaning like there was no tomorrow…not what I had in mind that night). I’m a Christian and this was right after we had done a short Bible study on Telegram,
germany laughing GIF by HISTORY UK

Had to make an account just so I can comment. First off, that was a long read and cringe... but I'm thankful I randomly saw this post when I was looking up "DulceRose_" because I'm experiencing the same thing with her. We matched on Tinder. We've only been talking for about three weeks now. I've already spent $150 on her ImLive private chats because she insisted and that was the only way she could face time... Our text conversation felt so real but I have to come to a realization that I got scammed. I'm fool to have thought this could have been real... but I'm glad I caught wind of it before it got too far. Anyways, I'm going to delete/forget her and move forward with my life. Y'all have a good day!

Had to make an account just so I can comment. First off, that was a long read and cringe... but I'm thankful I randomly saw this post when I was looking up "DulceRose_" because I'm experiencing the same thing with her. We matched on Tinder. We've only been talking for about three weeks now. I've already spent $150 on her ImLive private chats because she insisted and that was the only way she could face time... Our text conversation felt so real but I have to come to a realization that I got scammed. I'm fool to have thought this could have been real... but I'm glad I caught wind of it before it got too far. Anyways, I'm going to delete/forget her and move forward with my life. Y'all have a good day!

Sorry to hear this. Damn, no wonder I'm seeing the occasional profile (on the dating apps) where men have something along the lines of "I'm not here to be your sugar daddy or visit your cam site." This sucks, because many of us women actually are on dating apps to meet/date local men in person. I hate knowing that the guy I match up with might be skeptical, because he's worried that I'm another chick trying to make a sales pitch.....

Status
Not open for further replies.