AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Actual Chater success tips.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2022
1. Smile, not a fake smile. Be happy and grateful to be there.
2. Take a couple deep breaths and relax your shoulders before going on. Put your hands up and do a superwoman pose. This will boost your testosterone and lower your cortisol.
3. Do not rush to do anything. Take your time.
4. Try looking straight into the camera when you are fooling around. Try talking to the camera eg "you like when i bounce on your cock like that"- they will reply.
5. Have goals. Remind your users of them. (oh!! only 300 more tokens until i show my pussy woooo !!)
6. Bring energy. you will only get what you give. Its the law of the universe. some girls may make a lot by sitting and doing nothing but thats rare.
7. Try not to lip sing too much. A lot of users don't like this. Try asking some questions instead. eg.... Where are you from? Did you go out last night?
8. Give thanks instead of instructions. One of my rules is no dirty talk unless its in a tip note. So to enforce this I will say "thank you everyone so much for respecting my rules about the dirty talk, i would hate to have to silence you."
9. Which leads to tip 9, say thank you for the tips and thank you for the follows.
10. Be aware of your music. if its too load or obnoxious they wont stay for long. a-lot of time they want to hear your voice.

What yah think?
a lot of tips out there don't give much. Give me your best advice.

Best advice is to find what works for you vs following other tips. Not every model is going to have even remotely similar styles. Most of these tips wouldn't work for a Domme model or models who prefer not to have tons of verbal discussions. Might help to even introduce yourself on the forum because this is your first post.

Most of these tips are pretty valid depending on style and also discussed a bunch on here. Only universal tips would be trial and error til you find your niche and sites (and then still trying new ideas) and perseverance.

I'm sorry, but as many posts as I've seen of people complaining about models "just sitting there doing nothing and looking bored," to me it's just ridiculous that someone would complain about a model lip-synching. Y'all sure wouldn't like my room then. Lol. While my room is empty or dudes are just lurking and not answering me after I've said hello or asked them a question, damn right I will lip-sync, sing, or dance as I please. Don't want me to lip-sync? Um...okay, so then talk to me...tip me for a bouncing tits flash...ask if you can take me private. Because I promise you, if I were to spend the entire time on cam looking down at my phone playing Family Feud...or I just stared at the screen looking bored, nobody 's gonna like that. Lip-synching is also how some of us enjoy ourselves on cam, and help us deal with free chat without going crazy from the awkward silence (from members refusing to interact with us).....

Last edited:
Well, i agree, there are thousands of models doing nothing and looking bored. The majority of users (hundreds of millions) go to cam websites to cum. They want to see hot naked happy women willing to play. They enter the websites and they see photos of rooms. They click what they like. There are already enough naked models online at any time so is easy to chose.
But how many times can you "play" with only one model until it gets boring (no offence) 10-100-1000 times? Or maybe the model you need is not available.
Men are hunters. Men are alphas. Men can take anything they want. (Everything has a price). All that they want is theirs.
In a larger picture,(there can be exceptions) some can share, some wait for their turn and some will look in other places. Even being their 2nd, 3rd, 4th...etc. choice the model must meet some minimum requirements compared to their first choice. So yes, most of the time naked will be what they are looking for.
Also most men are dominant, they want the world to bend according to their will. Asking for stuff fulfils their sexual need and makes their dominant trait happy.
The third thing they need is an emotional connection. Let them seduce you, show your vulnerabilites in fron of them.
Give them these three things, make them feel that they (each one as an individual) are special to you.
I,ve read many posts about being real, being yourself, etc. While each model is different, they are all on cam sites to please and to make men happy. If they are not, they are in the wrong place. So every women has an inner need to make men happy ? this is how they all really are? Really, many are married, with children, and almost all will have a list of priorites much more important than the needs of some users they meet online.
If i put webcams on women in our offices, they look like thousands of models. Proof reading documents or checking social media.
You can chose to be real you, and is not a bad thing but.... users dont know the real you. That is the beautiful part. They dont know you. For them you can be whomever they need you to be. Learn how to act, learn how to lie. Learn to seduce. Smile a lot and look happy ( go on breaks to cry your soul out) and come back with the smile on your face. Make them know you are thrilled by their presence in your room.

Think very well your soft limits and your hard limits. Think them again. This is for me the real you, your limits. Do not cross them. Let someone else do it.

I might be wrong but...

Well, i agree, there are thousands of models doing nothing and looking bored. The majority of users (hundreds of millions) go to cam websites to cum. They want to see hot naked happy women willing to play. They enter the websites and they see photos of rooms. They click what they like. There are already enough naked models online at any time so is easy to chose.
But how many times can you "play" with only one model until it gets boring (no offence) 10-100-1000 times? Or maybe the model you need is not available.
Men are hunters. Men are alphas. Men can take anything they want. (Everything has a price). All that they want is theirs.
In a larger picture,(there can be exceptions) some can share, some wait for their turn and some will look in other places. Even being their 2nd, 3rd, 4th...etc. choice the model must meet some minimum requirements compared to their first choice. So yes, most of the time naked will be what they are looking for.
Also most men are dominant, they want the world to bend according to their will. Asking for stuff fulfils their sexual need and makes their dominant trait happy.
The third thing they need is an emotional connection. Let them seduce you, show your vulnerabilites in fron of them.
Give them these three things, make them feel that they (each one as an individual) are special to you.
I,ve read many posts about being real, being yourself, etc. While each model is different, they are all on cam sites to please and to make men happy. If they are not, they are in the wrong place. So every women has an inner need to make men happy ? this is how they all really are? Really, many are married, with children, and almost all will have a list of priorites much more important than the needs of some users they meet online.
If i put webcams on women in our offices, they look like thousands of models. Proof reading documents or checking social media.
You can chose to be real you, and is not a bad thing but.... users dont know the real you. That is the beautiful part. They dont know you. For them you can be whomever they need you to be. Learn how to act, learn how to lie. Learn to seduce. Smile a lot and look happy ( go on breaks to cry your soul out) and come back with the smile on your face. Make them know you are thrilled by their presence in your room.

Think very well your soft limits and your hard limits. Think them again. This is for me the real you, your limits. Do not cross them. Let someone else do it.

I might be wrong but...
Lol this is a list of what YOU want and what YOU think about yourself. This also sounds like a list of what every freeloader and asshole commentator in free chat thinks and wants too.

Also, the whole alpha male thing is based on a debunked theory and anyone I see who refers to themselves as alpha just reminds me of American Psycho or some sort who thinks they're alpha but really are just insecure.

Lol this is a list of what YOU want and what YOU think about yourself. This also sounds like a list of what every freeloader and asshole commentator in free chat thinks and wants too.

Also, the whole alpha male thing is based on a debunked theory and anyone I see who refers to themselves as alpha just reminds me of American Psycho or some sort who thinks they're alpha but really are just insecure.
Ok, you are right, feel free to make yourself regular tipping users by not doing one of the following:
-get undressed (whitout taking in consideration users who like non nude, those are few)
-doing what they tell you to do
-more chat than just small talk
Tell me how it goes. Good luck

2. Take a couple deep breaths and relax your shoulders before going on. Put your hands up and do a superwoman pose. This will boost your testosterone and lower your cortisol.
4. Try looking straight into the camera when you are fooling around. Try talking to the camera eg "you like when i bounce on your cock like that"- they will reply.
5. Have goals. Remind your users of them. (oh!! only 300 more tokens until i show my pussy woooo !!)
6. Bring energy. you will only get what you give. Its the law of the universe. some girls may make a lot by sitting and doing nothing but thats rare.
7. Try not to lip sing too much. A lot of users don't like this. Try asking some questions instead. eg.... Where are you from? Did you go out last night?
8. Give thanks instead of instructions. One of my rules is no dirty talk unless its in a tip note. So to enforce this I will say "thank you everyone so much for respecting my rules about the dirty talk, i would hate to have to silence you."
9. Which leads to tip 9, say thank you for the tips and thank you for the follows.
10. Be aware of your music. if its too load or obnoxious they wont stay for long. a-lot of time they want to hear your voice.

What yah think?
Number 10 has become one of my biggest red flags. If someone has music instead of voice I now assume they are a studio model and take off.

I might be wrong but...

One moment, let me wipe the spit off my monitor from laughing at this.

Indeed, you might be wrong.

If this was the case, doing pro-domme work would never make much $$ and yet when I started out as a submissive camming 10 years ago I quickly got inundated with requests from submissive men wanting me to be the one in charge. There were so many and so much demand that I had to learn to be dominant as I went.

Also this line:

Men can take anything they want. (Everything has a price). All that they want is theirs.

Is disgusting. Fuck men. Fuck you. NOT everything has a price, and no they cannot take everything they want. Anyone that thinks this way should be in therapy and not allowed to interact with women until they get their fucking head straight you absolute pig.

What yah think?
Double posting because I don't just want to go off on the twatwaffle man in this thread..

These tips are quite specific and I think they're good - within a specific style and with the caveat that as we know with camming "no one size fits all". I think a really good way to look at things is to figure out who your ideal client is - and then target them.

When my room was busy on MFC a few years ago I'd often get tipped to go off on users... apparently my rants were funny so tip #8 would not apply to me but I think in general focusing on the behavior you want rather than the behavior you don't want is a good rule of thumb both with chat rooms and when handling small children. I always remember the tip some teacher gave me that if you hand a toddler a glass of milk and say "Don't spill it" they'll spill it.. but if you say "carry it carefully with both hands" they'll be much less likely to have an accident.

I do think you should introduce yourself before giving a list of tips - tell us about yourself! How long have you been camming, where do you cam etc? Welcome to the forum!

Ok, you are right, feel free to make yourself regular tipping users by not doing one of the following:
-get undressed (whitout taking in consideration users who like non nude, those are few)
-doing what they tell you to do
-more chat than just small talk
Tell me how it goes. Good luck
Sweetie, I'm in the top .01% on just one of my sites. I got this, thanks bb.

Indeed, you might be wrong.

If this was the case, doing pro-domme work would never make much $$ and yet when I started out as a submissive camming 10 years ago I quickly got inundated with requests from submissive men wanting me to be the one in charge. There were so many and so much demand that I had to learn to be dominant as I went.
Science says otherwise.
Common sense also. Give or take 100 million users, you cant possibly think that out of 700 million monthly traffic on camsites more than half are submissive.

NOT everything has a price, and no they cannot take everything they want.
The price doesnt have to be monetary, moral or legal, but it does have a price. It just a matter of being able or willing to pay it.

Fuck you.
no, thank you.

Anyone that thinks this way should be in therapy and not allowed to interact with women until they get their fucking head straight you absolute pig.
twatwaffle man
regarding this, you are not worth a proper reply

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Sweetie, I'm in the top .01% on just one of my sites. I got this, thanks bb.
good for you, but you are missing the point
you probably:
-you get undressed (without taking in consideration users who like non nude, those are few)
-you do what they tell you to do
-with important users you do more chat than just small talk

good for you, but you are missing the point
you probably:
-you get undressed (without taking in consideration users who like non nude, those are few)
-you do what they tell you to do
-with important users you do more chat than just small talk
You joined the forum so you can get actual interactions with models you wouldn't qualify for on cam sites don't you? You've been banned or categorically muted so much you just have to get your attention elsewhere.

Just like telling someone "I'm a nice guy", so is telling someone you're an alpha. Certain character traits simply don't need to be announced and if they are, they are completely forced and unfounded.

@Miss_Lollipop is a valued member here and a pretty badass model. She knows her shit. We deal with so many asshat members while working that it's pretty easy to spot one. Pretty sure vast majority of veteran cammers don't do what people tell them to do unless it's already on a tip menu or agreed on prior to tipping. Submissive cammers tend to not last as long because the burnout from jerks like you is rough. So they end up being more assertive or switch to content based vs live. Let me guess, your username on the sites is "alphadaddy" or some such shit.

Since this seems to be your outlet to get your desired attention and fawning as a cam model expert, you're ignored as you aren't worth my time and attention. Don't even bother replying because you'll be shouting your bullshit to the wind.

Just enjoy your time working OP. Most work is better when you enjoy doing what you do. So many camgirls/guys and much more customers. There isnt a perfect guideline how to run any business.

The only thing i demand from a camgirl from time to time is to ban obnoxious people in the room. A mute button in general would be highly appreciated by me on any social platform...

They want to see hot naked happy women willing to play.
But how many times can you "play" with only one model until it gets boring (no offence)
The best (and I've found the most generous) cam site members think and act exactly the opposite of you.

You joined the forum so you can get actual interactions with models you wouldn't qualify for on cam sites don't you? You've been banned or categorically muted so much you just have to get your attention elsewhere.

Just like telling someone "I'm a nice guy", so is telling someone you're an alpha. Certain character traits simply don't need to be announced and if they are, they are completely forced and unfounded.

@Miss_Lollipop is a valued member here and a pretty badass model. She knows her shit. We deal with so many asshat members while working that it's pretty easy to spot one. Pretty sure vast majority of veteran cammers don't do what people tell them to do unless it's already on a tip menu or agreed on prior to tipping. Submissive cammers tend to not last as long because the burnout from jerks like you is rough. So they end up being more assertive or switch to content based vs live. Let me guess, your username on the sites is "alphadaddy" or some such shit.

Since this seems to be your outlet to get your desired attention and fawning as a cam model expert, you're ignored as you aren't worth my time and attention. Don't even bother replying because you'll be shouting your bullshit to the wind.
It has become apparent this user has no point in being here other than to argue, be negative, and share incorrect insight to new models.

Peace Out Goodbye GIF by NETFLIX

I might be wrong but...

*tips fedora.

I'm not a model or even an experienced/regular user so this is a fwiw, but models vary widely in their individual styles and as a consequence in the kind of users they seek to attract. For example, a model on MFC can be essentially hosting a chatroom while another model nearby runs her room as a foyer to private sessions. Both approaches are viable and both models have some practises in common but they also have different strategies and heuristics. So I think that a checklist of generic rules is best treated as a very general guide for one to use as they see fit and where applicable.

I don't really believe in secrets to success as such but "know yourself" is never bad advice. Certainly not in webcam modeling.

Smile a lot and look happy ( go on breaks to cry your soul out) and come back with the smile on your face. Make them know you are thrilled by their presence in your room.

Mate!

The 1950s called... they want their attitude to women back :facepalm:

It's always the guys that pay the least/ nothing that have all these strong opinions lol. They have to feel important somehow, so they overcompensate. :facepalm: It's so pathetic.

That miserable little creep looks he's part of the "manosphere" community of incels and antifeninists. The whole style and "alpha" and Man the Mighty Hunter rhetoric is right out of their ideology of misogyny and toxic masculinity. And his own attitude toward women shown in this thread is just special, particularly when they tell it like it is.

I'm glad that condescending, know-it-all Mr. Bee dude has finally buzzed the fuck off. He's another one on here whose posts made me cringe. "Men can take anything they want...if I put webcams on women in our offices...etc." :vomit: If he even tips models at all, he's probably one of those pain-in-the-ass 1-token tippers who expect models to be all "Thanks, bb!" and complete an action per 1-token tip. "Naked is what they're looking for." Cool story, bro...and they can tip for it (or go private) to make it happen.....

I'm seeing quite a bit of posts on here lately from people (coming out of the woodwork) giving unsolicited advice to models on how to run their rooms (Their ideas of model do's and don'ts), as if we don't already have several other threads about that on here. Lol.

While each model is different, they are all on cam sites to please and to make men happy. If they are not, they are in the wrong place. So every women has an inner need to make men happy ? this is how they all really are?
Almost impressive how someone could be so wrong so many times in a row.
Smile a lot and look happy ( go on breaks to cry your soul out) and come back with the smile on your face.
I'd hate to see this guy in action if he expects performers to have to log off to cry after he shows up.

Buzzy's delusional drivel here reveals a curious combination of self-pity and a sense of entitlement to sex, which makes him bitter and resentful. Pretty typical incel so far. I'm guessing that Nice Guy hasn't worked for him and has only further embittered him. I can just imagine how glad models are to see him.

Just my 2 cents.
they want the world to bend according to their will.

This is a child talking. Not a man. This is a recipe for a disaster both for your personal life and any business you might run or be a part of in any top position. You woldn't be able to successfully run a hot dog selling business in the corner of a street with such attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.