AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Release for other participants in videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jillianna

Cam Model
Jul 12, 2021
Florida
www.jilliannalords.com
Twitter Username
@JilliannaLords
I am in this lull waiting for my professional photos to come in any day now...to be able to finish my walls and broadcast. I've been approved on Streamate and Stripchat. In the meantime, I have been researching doing extra videos for money and some additional ways to earn. I will probably do this through ManyVids, but have a question:

So this afternoon I met up with a guy I know and we filmed a scene---I know that I would get him to sign a release for Manyvids, but then do I also need him to sign for Stripchat, and Only Fans. Is there one universal release that covers these for all sites or do they each require their own form?

Also, any extra suggestions of what I can do while I am waiting for my photos--should be any day now I hope. I mainly have been "researching" lighting and camera angles and bonding with my new fuck machine. Worth every penny even if I make nothing off it.

Thanks in advance!

I am in this lull waiting for my professional photos to come in any day now...to be able to finish my walls and broadcast. I've been approved on Streamate and Stripchat. In the meantime, I have been researching doing extra videos for money and some additional ways to earn. I will probably do this through ManyVids, but have a question:
I can't help you with your question unfortunately, but I just want you to know that there's no perfect time to start - you just have to start! If you've been approved on SM, I'm pretty sure the 30 day "new" label has started, afaik? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong because I'm unsure if it starts with your first broadcast.. I wouldn't personally chance it tbh, you're only new once, which has high traffic perks on its own. I really think you should see what camming is like without feeling held back by not having vids or pics ready when there's a potential "new" label timer ticking.

SM has a videos feature btw, you get 50% which is nice :)

Reactions: jillianna
I can't help you with your question unfortunately, but I just want you to know that there's no perfect time to start - you just have to start! If you've been approved on SM, I'm pretty sure the 30 day "new" label has started, afaik? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong because I'm unsure if it starts with your first broadcast.. I wouldn't personally chance it tbh, you're only new once, which has high traffic perks on its own. I really think you should see what camming is like without feeling held back by not having vids or pics ready when there's a potential "new" label timer ticking.

SM has a videos feature btw, you get 50% which is nice :)
Thanks for that. I just got approved on Streamate last night so I was wondering if I should just go ahead and start today or tomorrow. Kind of frustrated because I paid a lot for professional pics that should be here ummm.. a couple of days ago. Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it.

You'll need a universal model release and a 2257 form. Check out https://sophieladder.com/ for some great options
You also need a copy of his ID (and for some sites a photo of him holding ID and release next to his face). These are general guidelines for most clip and subscription sites and what's required by American law, but some sites have their own rules. If you click on the link @Miss_Lollipop provided you can find a spreadsheet with specific site rules for most popular sites under "files" tab.

Speaking specifically for Stripchat, maybe it has changes since, but last time I asked you could only upload videos with people you approved on your profile as performers. @Charlie_SC or @xChloe can you please confirm?

Speaking specifically for Stripchat, maybe it has changes since, but last time I asked you could only upload videos with people you approved on your profile as performers. @Charlie_SC or @xChloe can you please confirm?

Thanks @_mika_
This is correct.

Do add content with someone else, this other person needs to be verified on your account.
Once they are verified, you can add any content and also broadcast together.

How to add another model to your account:​

Reactions: jillianna
same with streamate now. they need to be approved by support. you can no longer sell content with other people if it isn't approved through the site.

back in the day, us models were in charge of record-keeping if we brought in other talents that werent registered cammodels with the site for addidtional content.

Status
Not open for further replies.