AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sextortion and/or Harassment , There is a cyber predator everyone should be aware of

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2022
So very new to camming, only a month in if that. Got a Pm about someone wanting to pay for a Skype call. The person sent me his picture as well as screen shots of money he sent to other girls. My biggest mistake was doing all this under a time table. I downloaded the app which I had over a year ago. Quickly made the account . I’m not sure if my phone number was visible or if this guy just happens to work in the tech field and can retrieve information regardless. I was running late as I ran to the store and wanted to get ready and he started belittling me, seams his favorite word is stupid and idiot. It almost seamed as if he was just waiting for the chance to start belittling me and as soon as I was like “I’m not gonna just let this guy berate me” he started with “you just made the biggest mistake of your life, do you know who I am? You just fucked up, blah blah blah. He started posting personal info in my chat, when I banned his words he reported my room until it was banned. Tried another site and he popped up there as well. He boastfully gave me another girls name and number and said contact her and see what your in for. On my own I found some of the girls in the screen shot he sent me of money he sent to other girls for Skype calls. Wouldn’t you know it, the very first girl I contacted had the exact same experience with him. He basically looks for an opportunity to be upset with the girl. I also noticed every single girl was very new to camming and Ofcourse kniave as to what info can be gotten using certain platforms. This guy is a serial predator, I know there are other girls out there and was hoping to share my story so you know your not alone. Also maybe together there is something we can do about this because the cam site which I didn’t mention yet does not seam quick to take any actions. I wrote them multiple messages about what is going on with screen shots of what he wrote and the multiple names he has which seam unlimited and all of which are colored. This guy gets off on feeling like he has some sort of power over us. I hope this is alright as my first post. I think it is an important one and should be discussed. Thank you

This is terrible. Have you reported the user to your current platforms? (If he is a user there)
Yes I have, and still have not heard back from them. This loser even followed me to SC, luckily I am in touch with Chloe and discussing privately. I know there are other girls that have dealt with this sociopath and hoping we can put our resources together.

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Sorry this happened to you, there are unfortunately people who get off on the power trip and intimidation they think they have over others. Never give attention or give into a demand from these people. SC support has been really nice and personable so I'm sure they'll keep helping you.

Going forward, it's really good to get in the habit of checking every box with identifying information to "private". using a work-only email is a must, but it's also wise to get a burner phone for work-related things only since so many sites require a phone number nowadays.

Sorry this happened to you, there are unfortunately people who get off on the power trip and intimidation they think they have over others. Never give attention or give into a demand from these people. SC support has been really nice and personable so I'm sure they'll keep helping you.

Going forward, it's really good to get in the habit of checking every box with identifying information to "private". using a work-only email is a must, but it's also wise to get a burner phone for work-related things only since so many sites require a phone number nowadays.
You are 💯 correct on this one, I planned on doing this but didn’t realize how fast I would run into one of these guys. This person in particular I know for sure does this constantly and has become very good at it. They know exactly how many times they must hit the report number with different accounts to warrant a ban, they also have what seams like unlimited names all of which are colored. Most of this took place on CB but this freak popped on my SC within minutes of me broadcasting under a completely new account . I have a strong Feeling he is also circumventing the token system and not tipping his actual money. He will make an account in a variation of my name which is already colored and has the ability to tip, I ban them and seconds later he is back with a different variation of my name again, colored and able to tip as to leave notes. I just hope stripchat is not as easy to ban a person because someone is abusing the report system, simply reporting them over and over? I hope it’s the kind of thing that basically flags the report and a real person then looks into the matter. This person is sick and I would not be surprised if sooner or later his virtual thoughts manifest into real life. I just can’t see how a person can spend this much time obsessing over harassing a person just to think In Their simple head they have some sort of power. It’s literally sickening. I have his picture and it literally makes me throw up in my mouth. Gross human being if I can even call him that.

I am glad of this. I hope she can help you with regards to SC
Me too, CB is seaming like a lost cause although there are some features I like better such as the bomb bot ultra bot. I know SC has banned words but seams there are only so many words you can add to this list. I’m going to have to familiarize myself with the platform .

I think you should put his user name(s) in here. It might be doxxing, but in this case, I think it is warranted.
On CB here are some of the MANY names I have found so far. Ihthisidiot, trashheauxcleaner, Arethosetitties_ , bigdaddy92 etc etc. I have his picture but don’t know that is allowed. Some of his Skype names include ya moms, and smut also

Last edited:
Reactions: Highlander884
Status
Not open for further replies.