AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Girl Said She is in love with me. I am falling for her as well. Is this real or am I a fool in love ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a love con, sorry to say this... If someone's an easy target some people will definitely take advantage of him. We sell a fantasy but some people don't realize that and think that all we say is genuine and "from the bottom of our hearts", and get fooled into spending more and more money.

Also, maybe it's just me but I'm absolutely not turned on by a younger dude watching me.

When a member says "I'm 18. You like younger guys, bb?," I smile and say "Nah." 😂

No Way Movie GIF by 1091

I completely agree with what everyone said about this scam job. OP, I'm just slightly older than you so permit me to offer you some blunt advice, if I may.

First, get real. I know it's hard to hear but just think; how likely is it that an older woman is seriously going to be interested in you? Honestly. Plus that she's from another country and culture and you don't speak her language. If she's anything as hot as you say, she can do better than you before the day is through in real life.

I'm not saying that to be unkind, I'm saying it to wake you up. It's okay to be naive but not to be delusional.

Or arrogant. The remark about telling her not to sell her ass and earlier accusing her of your suspicions are both just dickwit. If you don't get why, I don't have the patience or the crayons.

Honestly, get a girlfriend irl. cam sites are not the place for relationships.

btw, I'm not a fluent Spanish speaker and I know that there are local variations but I don't understand moreno to mean a black person. Morena and rubia are terms to describe dark and light hair or skin tone, not ethnicity. Negrito is a normal term of affection (not necessarily a reference to race). So she seems off in her choice of words to me, and sus. Just saying.

Well, this is a long story. I will speak about events that happened until yesterday. First, let me describe myself and the woman whom this topic is about.
I'm 19 year old, American black guy with a caramel complexion. Fairly easy on the eyes, decent looking at the very least. The woman is light skin Colombian, looks mostly Spanish with maybe some Native and or Arab blood thrown in and old enough to be my mother to be honest. In her 30s or 40s . Way hotter though lol.
When I saw her on the cam site I scheduled immediately then I got my show on Whatsapp or Skype. Now, here's the thing. I was attracted to her at first sight and while the dick in my pants was urging me to take it out and jerk off immediately in front of her I didn't do that. I didn't ask for her to do anything sexual. I said to her that she can do whatever. If she wants to talk she can talk, if she wants to get naked she can but doesn't have to bla bla bla. She performed for me even though there was no pressure. She told me she was single after I asked about it. I watched her hypnotized and I made some other small talk. After the show was done she told me she has a thing for morenos meaning black guys. I didn't really say anything to this but I did give it some thought. She also told me we could continue talking the next day.
Next time I told her I didn't have any money but she called me anyway.
She likes to dance for me even though I tell her it's not necessary and sometimes I have to tell her to put on clothes. Other times I just watch her intently but I haven't really made any demands nor have I jerked off in front of her. Sometimes she seems she would ask me if i want to see her nude but I try not to encourage her as I just enjoy her delightful company and amazing spirit regardless of her definitely banging body. I don't know if maybe it turns her on to have a younger somewhat hard-to-read man looking at her makes her feel wanted and attractive. I try not to show too much emotion but she asks me to smile sometimes. This has been going on for weeks now with her regularly texting me almost every day and regular nightly video calls. I have made her aware of the fact that I live with my mom but she acts like it's not a problem. Sometimes I pay for calls when she asks me to but sometimes she will call regardless if I tell her I am broke.
She tells me she commutes from her home to the studio which is about 30 min. away. Claims she does not have a phone that's why she comes to work in the studio.
More importantly, she has told me she is in love with me and says it regularly. At first I was playing it cool like accusing her of just loving money and just being skeptical of what she tells me . But she is very wonderful to be around and very sweet. I think I might be developing feelings though I'm not trying to give up my self control.
Just recently this week she said hasn't been able to pay her rent. It doesn't seem like she planned to ask for money but I was curious and she informed me about the amount she needed. She tells me she doesn't want me to think that she only wants money. She says I am the most important thing to her. She professes love constantly and acts very much like a woman in love maybe even obsessed . I volunteered to help her out this week. I told her today not to sell ass to pay rent and she told me that her ass was mine.... I don't know if she sees me as easy or is genuinely interested
She does not have a phone?? sorry this really made me laugh .. this days since age 2 till age 100 everyone does have a phone .. :D

Something like 25% of Colombia is in poverty so while a lot of the population has smartphones they're not universal. They're also one of the most common targets of thieves, so if your phone is stolen and you don't have much money it can take months to replace.

Also if he's caramel skinned as he described himself moreno isn't an unusual word to use.

Reactions: Ozzie_
When a member says "I'm 18. You like younger guys, bb?," I smile and say "Nah." 😂

No Way Movie GIF by 1091
i don't know about you guys but i totally miss getting my poor cervix jack hammered, my lonely clit getting zero attention, and faking my orgasms.

But damn she's an awesome actor if she's playing me for a fool. She has even made it seem like she would be okay if I don't send it.
Because it's her job. That 2nd sentence here is a common one too.

Based on all the replies, seems we once again have on our hands a dude who came for advice and won't take it because he doesn't like our answers.

Sooooo typical

Maybe so, but there's still more upcoming events in this series lol
I am familiar with how these types of series play out, I have been targeted by (Colombian) commodels myself to star in such series. I have seen girls play all different types of games and not only on me. Indeed often a studio is behind these tactics. Luckily some models have been kind enough to give some education and many stories of warning can be found right here.
Having said that, there are many great Colombian cammodels (I would say the majority) that do not play any of these games.

Basically every very single love con post follows the same script and OP's replies are the perfect example:

OP: help guys is this model in love with me or am I being fooled?

Everyone: You're being fooled

OP: Not but I am not

Everyone: Yes you are

OP: No I am not

Everyone: Yes

OP: No

etc

I mean... why even ask then?

Something like 25% of Colombia is in poverty so while a lot of the population has smartphones they're not universal. They're also one of the most common targets of thieves, so if your phone is stolen and you don't have much money it can take months to replace.
Believe me, she has a phone. Smartphones are close enough to universal despite poverty and as a cammodel she has income.

Woof, I missed all his replies somehow.

I'm going to take a different tactic here. Let's say she's being honest in that she actually does want to try to have some kind of relationship with you. This is still a bad idea.

First of all, it's long distance. How are you going to manage a relationship with someone who lives several thousand miles away from you? I really do not advise packing up and moving to Colombia especially since you don't have a job. Colombia is not a great place to find work and when you do find it you'd be making a fraction of what you would make in the US. So that leaves moving her to the US. Can you afford the thousands of dollars that costs in terms of visa fees and other expenses? Are you ready for every single person you know to tell you she's only interested in you for the green card? Are you ready to face that question yourself and wonder if she is, in fact, only interested in you for the green card? Because whether you have money or not, that is something you can give her that has a lot of value.

Second of all, she's a cam model. Have you ever dated a sex worker before? How secure are you in having a relationship with someone who's a sex worker? Are you a particularly jealous person? How will you handle her performing for other people once you commit to a relationship? Do not think she is going to give up her job for you, especially since you're not even working right now.

Third, and here's why I'm granting that hey, maybe she is actually interested in a relationship with you, how do you think you would feel in a ruthlessly practical relationship where you serve as her wallet? A lot of Colombian women are in a really shitty situation, and they will pursue men that they think can pull them out of it either financially or by getting them out of the country. How do you feel about being in a relationship where she is with you because of what you can provide for her, and is otherwise lacking in warmth and real connection? Think about it, what do you have in common? What values? What interests and hobbies? What can you have deep conversations about? And when someone is with you because of what you can offer them, you have to deal with the ever present doubt and fear of "What if someone who can offer her more than I can comes along?"

You are already having doubts, and you mentioned getting angry at her and suspecting that she was reading from a script. Those doubts and those feelings are going to hang around, they are not going anywhere anytime soon, and they are going to gnaw at you. She's thousands of miles away. You don't know what she's doing, who she's doing it with. You don't know what she's saying to other men she performs for. Is she telling them she loves them? Is she making the same assurances? Does she already have a boyfriend or husband?

Suffering and heartbreak awaits you.

Well , she is Colombian. Different culture, different mindset. Latin America's culture is based heavily on machismo ... Honestly, I do think relationships there are primarily led by the man's assertiveness . If I am overly nice with everything I say she might see me as a beta male ...
living in a large latino population area majority of my life, im aware of machismo and how toxic it can be. just because it's heavily ingrained in latin america culture, doesn't make it acceptable. there is nothing wrong with being proud of your "manliness" but not be taken to egotistical toxic levels.

and so what if you are a beta male? so what if you aren't assertive and meek? is that end of the world? there are lots of women (myself included) who are more attracted to and compatible with men with beta-type personalities.

you know what. nevermind. run to her. be sure to get a back tattoo with her camname so she can quit her job and be your kept waifu. 👍

Last edited:

Also if he's caramel skinned as he described himself moreno isn't an unusual word to use.
She did say her phone was stolen a few months ago....

I completely agree with what everyone said about this scam job. OP, I'm just slightly older than you so permit me to offer you some blunt advice, if I may.

First, get real. I know it's hard to hear but just think; how likely is it that an older woman is seriously going to be interested in you? Honestly. Plus that she's from another country and culture and you don't speak her language. If she's anything as hot as you say, she can do better than you before the day is through in real life.

I'm not saying that to be unkind, I'm saying it to wake you up. It's okay to be naive but not to be delusional.

Or arrogant. The remark about telling her not to sell her ass and earlier accusing her of your suspicions are both just dickwit. If you don't get why, I don't have the patience or the crayons.

Honestly, get a girlfriend irl. cam sites are not the place for relationships.

btw, I'm not a fluent Spanish speaker and I know that there are local variations but I don't understand moreno to mean a black person. Morena and rubia are terms to describe dark and light hair or skin tone, not ethnicity. Negrito is a normal term of affection (not necessarily a reference to race). So she seems off in her choice of words to me, and sus. Just saying.
First off you made some good points. But here's the thing... She is not in the prime of her life. This woman is 35 years old. The prime in a woman's life is 18-20s. Past 35 years old a woman's sexual market value drops tremendously. She will not have the same number of options she had when she was like 25 or something. Yes, she may be able to find plenty of casual partners. She said she isn't inclined to casual relationships but it could be a lie. Now, this is something that you can apply anywhere in the world. But especially in a place like COLOMBIA, How many options does a woman have unless she is desperate and doesn't have a vision in life?
I on the other hand I am attracted to her a lot but I am aware of the fact that I'm a 19 year old and I still have plenty of options when it comes to females whether that's in South America , Asia, or even Europe. She also is aware of the fact that if things don't work out I will consider it as her loss not mine....
Also, we are using Skype translator to communicate for now with the video calls and texts , I am learning Spanish too :)

This woman is 35 years old. The prime in a woman's life is 18-20s. Past 35 years old a woman's sexual market value drops tremendously.
I JUST FUCKING CANNOT

First off you made some good points. But here's the thing... She is not in the prime of her life. This woman is 35 years old. The prime in a woman's life is 18-20s. Past 35 years old a woman's sexual market value drops tremendously. She will not have the same number of options she had when she was like 25 or something. Yes, she may be able to find plenty of casual partners. She said she isn't inclined to casual relationships but it could be a lie. Now, this is something that you can apply anywhere in the world. But especially in a place like COLOMBIA, How many options does a woman have unless she is desperate and doesn't have a vision in life?
I on the other hand I am attracted to her a lot but I am aware of the fact that I'm a 19 year old and I still have plenty of options when it comes to females whether that's in South America , Asia, or even Europe. She also is aware of the fact that if things don't work out I will consider it as her loss not mine....
Also, we are using Skype translator to communicate for now with the video calls and texts , I am learning Spanish too :)
raw.png

Woof, I missed all his replies somehow.
They were queued up for moderation since last night, I didn't get around to approving them until this morning so they just zippered into older posts.

• Helpful!
Reactions: inertvolcano
i don't know about you guys but i totally miss getting my poor cervix jack hammered, my lonely clit getting zero attention, and faking my orgasms.
Speaking of fake orgasms I spy on her as she works sometimes on another site. But she has no idea I'm watching her to see how she interacts with her customers since she has a different name on that site. I probably would have never have known except I just happened to be scrolling through profiles by accident. At first I assumed she just worked on Skype but I guess that's not enough money. So far I just watch her in a public room but I am thinking about creating a fake account and pretending to be someone else in private so I can investigate and get a better understanding of how she acts....

Lol but I haven't even shown her dick . I don't need an older woman to validate my tool...

I wasn't talking to you, or about your "tool" specifically. Lol. I was responding to another model's comment in this thread.....

Speaking of fake orgasms I spy on her as she works sometimes on another site. But she has no idea I'm watching her to see how she interacts with her customers since she has a different name on that site. I probably would have never have known except I just happened to be scrolling through profiles by accident. At first I assumed she just worked on Skype but I guess that's not enough money. So far I just watch her in a public room but I am thinking about creating a fake account and pretending to be someone else in private so I can investigate and get a better understanding of how she acts....
what do fake orgasms have to do with you stalking her other work accounts like a psycho?

Status
Not open for further replies.