AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Takedown company/sites for Illegal photos,content and videos online and Google

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2020
Hey guys i am a caming gal for sometime now and i am looking to hear from you guys which are some of the Best and reliable company or website that one can pay to Get your illegal content,videos and photos Taken down online and in Google search ..Kindly recommend the ones u have used to get the job Done ...!!:nod:
👍

Hiya! I just found on a site a guy who posts show videos OF ALL THE MODELS of cam sites... obviously I found mine, and I got a berserker rage... I sent a message to the site where this insect posts videos of all the models. but I'm new to this... could someone give me a tip on how to contact DMCA to get this removed? or what can i do? I have already sent a message to SM about this too... thanks for your help xxx

I always thought this was a waste of time and money. A model I knew got all paranoid about this and spent a lot of time, money and energy to try taking stuff down. Only to have stuff back up within months. Sure some of the sites will take content down no questions asked. Buy its still on people's personal hard drives. They can just re-upload it again and again.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Reactions: BlackCoffee
Hello. I will be glad to help you with the removal of your pirated content. 🤓
What company do you run or work for?

I'd never advise any model to utilize the help of just a random stranger for this stuff.

Hello. I will be glad to help you with the removal of your pirated content. 🤓
This person was removed from the forum for spamming ads in private messages here.

Status
Not open for further replies.