AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New age verification with Jumio troubles.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberXGoddess

Cam Model
Jul 16, 2022
Europe
www.fanberry.com
Twitter Username
@Iamcybergynoid
MFC Username
CyberXgoddess
Chaturbate Username
cyberxgoddess_
Hello @punker barbie ! Can you help me please? I created new account couple days ago (_cyberxgoddess_ , ticket 20066688), but Jumio can't recognize my face. After couple attempts it shows error. Support advised me to check age verification video but sadly its old (to upload clear pictures of documents and ID next to face). My friend from russia passed age verification without Jumio. Thats very strange. My passport is normal, I sent it fir removing my documents from my previous studio account and it worked. Im not in russia anymore but have russian passport. Could be this the reason of my problem? I asked chaturbate support few times before. Seems they don't know what the reason of it. They advised to use more lightning, dark back, to clean the cam and try more and more. Unfortunately nothing doesn't work. Should I use VPN with russian location maybe or wait until I get the ID of the country I living now?
Thank you for your time and answer.

Hello @punker barbie ! Can you help me please? I created new account couple days ago (_cyberxgoddess_ , ticket 20066688), but Jumio can't recognize my face. After couple attempts it shows error. Support advised me to check age verification video but sadly its old (to upload clear pictures of documents and ID next to face). My friend from russia passed age verification without Jumio. Thats very strange. My passport is normal, I sent it fir removing my documents from my previous studio account and it worked. Im not in russia anymore but have russian passport. Could be this the reason of my problem? I asked chaturbate support few times before. Seems they don't know what the reason of it. They advised to use more lightning, dark back, to clean the cam and try more and more. Unfortunately nothing doesn't work. Should I use VPN with russian location maybe or wait until I get the ID of the country I living now?
Thank you for your time and answer.
By the way I passed Jumio verification on another site before. All was fine. The problem is exactly at this time.

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
Support didn't help me.
I passed Jumio verification on another sites so no problems with it. It's exactly problem of chaturbate. I asked few times if I was restricted is there any problems with my documents but didn't get positive answer. It's weirdo and quet offensive. If so I better work with another sites. Thank you for your answer anyway.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.