AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Waiting for payment… please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffeelounge

Cam Model
Sep 12, 2022
Canada
Hi @punker barbie

Im new to this forum, just a quick hello, been streaming for over 7 years on chaturbate and ive never had an issue.

My daily payout request is always in the next day via bitcoin. Always in wallet seemingly within minutes after i receive the “Payment has been sent” e-mail.

Its been nearly a week now and struggling with support. They say it was sent and I said it has not been received.. they contact another department and get back to me saying its now being processed.. still waiting and waiting and support is not replying now it seems. My bitcoin payouts there is never an issue, my wallet address does not change. There is an issue that is making me worried and needs to be resolved please, this is a lot of money. I ever did a test $300 or so the week prior before taking out the larger ammount and had no issues as usual, something is up..

$3000 bitcoin payout, this is a daily payout option, it is over a week now nearly.. the email stated if I dont recieve funds within 24 hours to contact.. im just very worried can we look into this please !

Chaturbate username : Coffeelounge

Support ID : 20247815

Did you get the email saying they had sent the payment?

If you have that email then put the wallet address you have given cb into the blockchain explorer and you can verify if the payment was sent and if it has been confirmed.

Upvote 0
Did you get the email saying they had sent the payment?

If you have that email then put the wallet address you have given cb into the blockchain explorer and you can verify if the payment was sent and if it has been confirmed.

Thanks for reaching out big guy. Originally I got the e-mail stating the $3000 was sent out, normally its always in my wallet within minutes , hour or two max. I waited days, nothing. I reach out and they said it was sent out. I contact them back and say, no there is a mistake it is not. They contact there "accounting department" or something or other and then they get back to me saying, okay it is now in processing, we will e-mail you once it's been sent.

Listen it's been two weeks now and this is a daily payout request, it's not being sent ?? Also, why are they now ignoring my e-mails after giving me this generic message bs?

I already looked up blockchain there is nothing going to my address, they ignore me as well in there reply when I asked for the transaction id so I can look it up personally..

Like man this is $3000 usd and now i'm getting scammed? Is that what is happening? It sure seems this way, this is ridiculous.

Upvote 0
Thanks for reaching out big guy. Originally I got the e-mail stating the $3000 was sent out, normally its always in my wallet within minutes , hour or two max. I waited days, nothing. I reach out and they said it was sent out. I contact them back and say, no there is a mistake it is not. They contact there "accounting department" or something or other and then they get back to me saying, okay it is now in processing, we will e-mail you once it's been sent.

Listen it's been two weeks now and this is a daily payout request, it's not being sent ?? Also, why are they now ignoring my e-mails after giving me this generic message bs?

I already looked up blockchain there is nothing going to my address, they ignore me as well in there reply when I asked for the transaction id so I can look it up personally..

Like man this is $3000 usd and now i'm getting scammed? Is that what is happening? It sure seems this way, this is ridiculous.
TBH I still dont understand why the txid isnt sent out on the "you have been paid" email, as far as I know no site that pays out in crypto actually gives you that info straight away and it seems like it would save a lot of time in support tickets if they gave people the means to check the payments.

Upvote 0
TBH I still dont understand why the txid isnt sent out on the "you have been paid" email, as far as I know no site that pays out in crypto actually gives you that info straight away and it seems like it would save a lot of time in support tickets if they gave people the means to check the payments.
Honest to god man, every tell tale sign of someone being scammed is all there...

$3000 usd, sorry if I seem arrogant but i'm really stressed out by this! Why is @punker barbie replying to every other support request on here about minor issues and not addressing my issues which involves a member being paid out?

Why am i being ignored by support all of a sudden with my issue not resolved? Why do they not answer any of the provided phone numbers on there website?

i can't believe this, i just want my money in my wallet.

Upvote 0
I have brought in over 1 million tokens on my account, that is a ton of money for chaturbate, and i have yet to receive my $3000...

again support id is: 20247815

username is: coffeelounge

i've been streaming here over 7 years, well over 100 grand into chaturbates pockets through my profile alone, where is my money??

Upvote 0
I am are sorry to hear that your payment has not been received yet. I’ve confirmed that the support team is communicating with our accounting team about this payment and hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. Once the support team has received more information about this matter they will notify you via the email you sent and I will update you via this thread.

Upvote 0
Thank you for reaching out @punker barbie

Giving me a little bit of hope.. it's a shame I have to venture off into a forum just to try to encourage resolution of this matter.. i have been a member for over 7 years with chaturbate. This is a daily payout request, it's been two weeks. I had an additional 10k tokens i withdrew today same method just because they are sitting on my account. I bet i receive that money tomorrow and not my $3000...

Look i seem like a negative nancy but this is a lot of money and a lot of poor support.. @punker barbie if you need any screenshots, conversation logs, .gifs even of me sifting through e-mails, i have it all..

Please get back to me support, I am waiting patiently, this is bitcoin, it's 2022, send my money ..

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie ... i am feeling slightly hopeful..

I have received 2000 "Courtesy tokens" for the delay, and they replied back to my e-mail saying that my payment $2988.09 should be received by the 16th... I hope this is true. I also have a payment of $537.55 that I submitted for delay payout today as well (not to be confused with my previous amount owing)

I will give it a few days if we can keep this thread open until it is received please, and I will keep everyone updated, the help is greatly appreciated, I have be soooo stressed out.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie ... i am feeling slightly hopeful..

I have received 2000 "Courtesy tokens" for the delay, and they replied back to my e-mail saying that my payment $2988.09 should be received by the 16th... I hope this is true. I also have a payment of $537.55 that I submitted for delay payout today as well (not to be confused with my previous amount owing)

I will give it a few days if we can keep this thread open until it is received please, and I will keep everyone updated, the help is greatly appreciated, I have be soooo stressed out.
Hey @Coffeelounge .. What did ultimately trigger CB support's reply? I have been trying to reach them since Sunday on every platform possible (FB, email, Here, I emailed Shirley, Tagged @punker barbie and everything) still nothing. It's very frustrating. Ticket number 20274939 if any rep is looking at this.

Upvote 0
Hey @Coffeelounge .. What did ultimately trigger CB support's reply? I have been trying to reach them since Sunday on every platform possible (FB, email, Here, I emailed Shirley, Tagged @punker barbie and everything) still nothing. It's very frustrating. Ticket number 20274939 if any rep is looking at this.
Hi Rhony I noticed you created a thread for your issue as well, hopefully punker barbie will get to yours next.

I will be posting in this thread if I receive my payment by the 16th

Upvote 0
I think the major difference is that your account is banned, and OP just had a payment issue. A lot of times if someone is permanently banned on CB they won't bother to reply. I notice you had a previous thread a long while ago about being banned as well, so you might just be out of luck.

Sorry to derail your thread @Coffeelounge, seems others want to latch on to you since you actually got more than a few word reply from the rep.

Reactions: Coffeelounge
Upvote 0
Yes my account has been in good standing for 7+ years of streaming now, this is the first payment issue I have ever had for the record. I really am taking supports word this time, I hope it arrives by the 16th as they mentioned in their e-mail 🤞

Grateful for this platform provided by Amber, and communications from Punker. Will touch base as soon as it is received.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
I think the major difference is that your account is banned, and OP just had a payment issue. A lot of times if someone is permanently banned on CB they won't bother to reply. I notice you had a previous thread a long while ago about being banned as well, so you might just be out of luck.

Sorry to derail your thread @Coffeelounge, seems others want to latch on to you since you actually got more than a few word reply from the rep.
The thing is I'm positive I didn't do anything wrong. I've learned from my first mistake and never did what caused the ban the first time again. I just need a person to talk to.
I'm sorry I didn't know it was frowned upon to comment on other people's posts I just thought it was related. Will be deleting my comment.

EDIT: couldn't delete but feel free to remove my comments @AmberCutie

Upvote 0
Alright I said I would keep everyone updated! It took nearly two weeks and a few teeth for my "Daily Withdrawl" request but I got my money.

I never did get any explanation from support about why this happened, but I am grateful for everyone's support and help here on the forums. Thank you @punker barbie, the issue is resolved now.

Kind of a crumby situation to go through but it seems like Chaturbate did try to compensate me for their mistake. I was supposed to receive $2988 in bitcoin and they sent me around $3060 which was nice. I also received 2000 courtesy tokens on my account from admin (additional $100) .. I do appreciate it.

Everything is resolved now, I appreciate the help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.