AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best options for getting content removed when DMCA is ignored?

• Thread starter Deleted member 69184
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 69184

Since I have decided to leave camming I want to get as much content off the net as possible.
A lot of it is from my time on CB.
They ignore DMCA.
How can I get it off google search results without giving my own name which I obviously am not gonna do?
os my only option to get a professional service

Here's a link to the google form to request google remove the link from search results.

ETA: you can also contact the sites you work on and they will do that for you.

Here's a link to the google form to request google remove the link from search results.

ETA: you can also contact the sites you work on and they will do that for you.
there are specific sites that CB has sent multiple DMCA to that will not remove my videos. That’s why I want to get them off google. But how do I do that when they want your name?

there are specific sites that CB has sent multiple DMCA to that will not remove my videos. That’s why I want to get them off google. But how do I do that when they want your name?
cb can fill out the google form for you if you provide them with the links.
The alternative is to just fill out the form yourself...as for the name... who's going to know if the name you entered is your real name ;) TBH I would just fill it out with my cam information.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
That link doesn’t bring you to a form far as I can see

That link doesn’t bring you to a form far as I can see
you should be taken to this page:
Screenshot 2022-09-17 012047.png
Then you select what kind of content you are requesting the removal of, depending on what you are trying to remove it will give you different forms to fill out.
I think this is proberly the one you are looking for though. Request to remove non-consensual explicit imagery from Google Search

I click google search…then copyright …etc…then the last link where it was report there was no form to fill out so I’m confused. It’s just an endless loop and the actual form never appears ugh! Then it asks if you want to remove it or prevent it from showing? I have no idea. God I may have to hire someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I submitted 3 videos to google to have removed and I used cam name and they denied all 3. No reason given.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY GOOGLE WOULD NOT REMOVE THEM OR WHAT I DID WRONG?

Can anyone help?
Can someone please give me the correct link to request google remove my stolen content from search results since CB wont respond to my requests for assistance.
I fill out everything,..then when I click the link to fill out it brings me to some console?

Attachments

• 5206C094-74C8-445A-B244-AAA0BA7FB191.png
    5206C094-74C8-445A-B244-AAA0BA7FB191.png
    316.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 8C44D88C-ED4E-484B-8A3E-5175486A8F30.png
    8C44D88C-ED4E-484B-8A3E-5175486A8F30.png
    334.5 KB · Views: 11
  • E6851BFC-27B3-426A-A41E-CBD0277B6035.png
    E6851BFC-27B3-426A-A41E-CBD0277B6035.png
    208.4 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.