AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Models & Users do that you LIKE?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best things that a model has done for me is introduced me to her wider life. She's introduced me to her friends in the studio, texted me videos of her dog etc. I've got to know her friends quite well now. As is probably evident from my posts, the cam experience is about personal connection for me, because it makes the sexual part much more intimate.

We've also shared photos with each other of our respective cities which has been quite an enjoyable experience. It's an insight into each other's daily lives.

It's kind of hard to explain I guess. I can open my inbox and find any number of sexually charged messages and photos from models which don't float my boat, however if you send me a photo of you making dinner then I'll be in your room in a flash :rofl:

Even I struggle to understand me.

I constantly share photos/vids of my fur babies with a model and vice-versa. It’s great!

She literally just sent me a photo of her walking her pooches in the rain with wellies on.

Little extra connections like that means I’ll be back and tipping next time she’s online and building the light-hearted connection :)

I constantly share photos/vids of my fur babies with a model and vice-versa. It’s great!

She literally just sent me a photo of her walking her pooches in the rain with wellies on.

Little extra connections like that means I’ll be back and tipping next time she’s online and building the light-hearted connection :)
That's exactly it. Building that relationship. Receiving personal messages makes me feel great and it also ensures that if I'm going to be tipping then it's going to be her. It becomes a much more personal and intimate thing, even if ultimately there is still a business transaction at the pointy end of it all. It also means that I then want to do nice things for her and her friends outside of the site because I know her beyond throwing tokens at her to see her naked. For instance, yesterday I sent them a nice cake from a local deli for them to have with their coffee break. I'm sure some people will think that's weird, but for me it's entirely part of that human connection that cam sites can provide.

That's exactly it. Building that relationship. Receiving personal messages makes me feel great and it also ensures that if I'm going to be tipping then it's going to be her. It becomes a much more personal and intimate thing, even if ultimately there is still a business transaction at the pointy end of it all. It also means that I then want to do nice things for her and her friends outside of the site because I know her beyond throwing tokens at her to see her naked. For instance, yesterday I sent them a nice cake from a local deli for them to have with their coffee break. I'm sure some people will think that's weird, but for me it's entirely part of that human connection that cam sites can provide.

…and I’m sure the cake was very well received. Nice!

Reactions: misterical
One of the best things that a model has done for me is introduced me to her wider life. She's introduced me to her friends in the studio, texted me videos of her dog etc. I've got to know her friends quite well now. As is probably evident from my posts, the cam experience is about personal connection for me, because it makes the sexual part much more intimate.

We've also shared photos with each other of our respective cities which has been quite an enjoyable experience. It's an insight into each other's daily lives.

It's kind of hard to explain I guess. I can open my inbox and find any number of sexually charged messages and photos from models which don't float my boat, however if you send me a photo of you making dinner then I'll be in your room in a flash :rofl:

Even I struggle to understand me.
I understand what you mean. I have three models that is have a connection with offline. A of messages and photos and video chats just about life. Sometimes I don't visit their rooms for weeks but we still message at least every couple of days if not daily.

But then there are models I have visited for almost two years that I do not have any offline contact.

Reactions: Highlander884
I understand what you mean. I have three models that is have a connection with offline. A of messages and photos and video chats just about life. Sometimes I don't visit their rooms for weeks but we still message at least every couple of days if not daily.

But then there are models I have visited for almost two years that I do not have any offline contact.
I'm quite weird I suppose but one of the things I really like is when models break the "fourth wall" and openly acknowledges that they and their stage persona are two different characters (my friend talks about her stage persona in the third person). There are times when I want the stage persona and there are times when I want the real person. It depends on the mood. It's like 2 models for the price of one. Having that offline contact emphasises the connection with the person behind the stage persona.

Last week I got 1000 tokens just for modifying my shirt. The client said very nice and thank you and walked away. Other members wrote to me, why don't I show anything? I told them the person who paid me didn't want to see anything more.:cat::happy::cat:

That's fantastic - and i bet all or most of those asking why you didn't do/show anything for the tip, are people who tip nothing or barely anything right? it usually is.

Reactions: Ich Bin
I'm quite weird I suppose but one of the things I really like is when models break the "fourth wall" and openly acknowledges that they and their stage persona are two different characters (my friend talks about her stage persona in the third person). There are times when I want the stage persona and there are times when I want the real person. It depends on the mood. It's like 2 models for the price of one. Having that offline contact emphasises the connection with the person behind the stage persona.
FWIW I would urge caution in thinking in those terms.
There's a good chance it's a second persona behind the first one.
The 'person' is probably still reserved for family, partner(s) and friend IRL, as they should be.
This is still a job after all, there are reasons why someone may be allowed closer, but there should always be a buffer - too close can be problematic for all.

FWIW I would urge caution in thinking in those terms.
There's a good chance it's a second persona behind the first one.
The 'person' is probably still reserved for family, partner(s) and friend IRL, as they should be.
This is still a job after all, there are reasons why someone may be allowed closer, but there should always be a buffer - too close can be problematic for all.
Maybe, but if it's all fantasy anyway then what does it matter. As long as you believe that it's the real person, right? ;)

@Maxi_P You used the quote feature incorrectly. Misterical didn’t post that. Rockin_rod did.

As a user of cam model sites, I think that’s the point? Isn’t it?
Yes, that was my comment that you quoted.
And though I said I would not comment further, perhaps your response means I should make a clarification rather than an addition:
Referring to the real person behind the cam persona, and a user's connection with them, does not suggest that there is a fantasy involved within the transactional nature of the interactions.
Real vs fantasy.
/out

I'd say I like it when models are personable. In my experience, there are usually 2 archetypes of cam models:

1. The professional
2. The real person

Each model has their reasons for doing what they do, and none are wrong for them, any more than an opinion can be wrong. But, personally, I like being able to connect with them. In fact, over the years, I've actually found real life friends, and even a couple girlfriends, from cammers. For me, the experience is far better when it has the potential to be more than a simple purchase of services.

Sounds like you should be using dating sites then.
Why? I never said I intend to date every model in whom I find an interest, nor did I say I intend to make them a real life friend. I said I like personable models, and I said I HAVE become real life friends with some, and HAVE dated others. It looks like you've read meaning into my words that doesn't exist.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but this is just wacked re persona and wanting to know the "real person". She's on cam as an entertainer. I really don't understand what is so difficult to grasp about this. If you want cybersex, fine. If you want to chat, fine.

I'm speaking as someone who occasionally goes on cams and see models who honestly enjoy having me in their room and like our conversations. Which is nice. I don't see anything to it, really.

I'm sorry but this is just wacked re persona and wanting to know the "real person". She's on cam as an entertainer. I really don't understand what is so difficult to grasp about this. If you want cybersex, fine. If you want to chat, fine.

I'm speaking as someone who occasionally goes on cams and see models who honestly enjoy having me in their room and like our conversations. Which is nice. I don't see anything to it, really.
Everyone is different. Some models are strictly professional. Some are more lax and enjoy chatting, but still don't share anything beyond their chosen persona. And some choose to be themselves, and are more open. There's nothing wrong with any of these choices, nor is there anything wrong with a user accepting these choices. I've been on camming sites for over 2 decades. I've seen more of that world than probably anyone on this forum(certainly the majority). I therefore understand far better than most how it usually works, which is why I never said that I expect models to be open to real life relationships, intimate or platonic. It seems everyone loves to make assumptions about the things I say, and while that's annoying, it's certainly not my problem. I speak words and use their definitions to convey thoughts. If someone wishes to understand me, they need simply interpret those definitions for what they are.

I dated a cam model for several years. I consider myself lucky to have encountered her. In the end, it didn't work out, but I enjoyed my time with her, and so did she. We remain friends to this day. You'd have to be an idiot to go into a cam model's room with the expectation of going into real life situations with her. But it is not at all wrong to enjoy models who are more down to earth and enjoy meaningful conversation.

Why? I never said I intend to date every model in whom I find an interest, nor did I say I intend to make them a real life friend. I said I like personable models, and I said I HAVE become real life friends with some, and HAVE dated others. It looks like you've read meaning into my words that doesn't exist.
Best response to that is to just say re-read your post and the quoted section that was replied to.

Best response to that is to just say re-read your post and the quoted section that was replied to.
Alright. Let's see here:

"For me, the experience is far better when it has the potential to be more than a simple purchase of services."

Let's put this into simpler words, since you seem to have trouble understanding the ones I used: "For me, I like models who like talking to me as a person, instead of just "pay me, bust a nut, move on.""

There. Is that better? Or are you still confused?

Fuck me, what did I start? My preference for the "real person" v's persona is more about the model being casually dressed, possibly without makeup, hair not done yet etc. You know, like you would encounter with a real partner? Before the game face goes on. It's much more that than a need to know their grandmother's maiden name and it's certainly not about pursuing an actual relationship with them. Seems like some people want to do that. If they do then fair enough but it's not my bag.

That said, I think there's an real cynicism here about everything. There's an assumption that every model is just a persona, or hiding behind multiple personas or that every user wants to meet a model. It's much more nuanced than that. Like people in any walk of life, everyone is different. There are plenty of members who also project a persona, not just models. The circumstances of some members mean that they likely go to the same extreme lengths to hide their identity as some models do. I don't think that there is a one size fits all answer to the question of whether someone is being real or not. There is potential for honesty and fakery on both sides of the cam interaction and it will vary from model to model and member to member.

Important aside: when a model and member swap cellphone numbers (and I appreciate there are a number of different opinions on this topic as well) it's very surprising how easily your real identity can be revealed to the other party. More and more apps are using cellphone numbers as an account identifier these days. That's one to be aware of because while you may choose not to share certain profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc) with models/members, you might end up with your true identity being revealed inadvertently through online banking apps, language learning apps etc because of their default privacy settings so proceed with caution.

If you want to get super deep about it, most people have numerous personas - one for family, one for work, one for partners, one for friends, one for a different group of friends, etc. And then there's always those thoughts and feelings we keep to ourselves and never share with anyone. Which persona is the "real" one? Can any of us truly ever be real? Far out, man.

Attachments

• mqdefault (1).jpg
    mqdefault (1).jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 0
If you want to get super deep about it, most people have numerous personas - one for family, one for work, one for partners, one for friends, one for a different group of friends, etc. And then there's always those thoughts and feelings we keep to ourselves and never share with anyone. Which persona is the "real" one? Can any of us truly ever be real? Far out, man.
Hmm.. actually..... This!! ☝️

Reactions: Highlander884
Alright. Let's see here:

"For me, the experience is far better when it has the potential to be more than a simple purchase of services."

Let's put this into simpler words, since you seem to have trouble understanding the ones I used: "For me, I like models who like talking to me as a person, instead of just "pay me, bust a nut, move on.""

There. Is that better? Or are you still confused?
I have strict pay me cum and go away boundaries and still respectively treat my members as people. Just because i dont want to have in-depth conversations with paying members doesn't mean i see them as a walking talking wallet. 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.