AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate/Masspay/other payout options

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SensualJade

Cam Model
Nov 8, 2021
chaturbate.com
MFC Username
JadexGoddess
Streamate Username
JadexGoddess
Chaturbate Username
goddessxjade
I've been with masspay for almost a year and surprisingly they're pretty good, but now there is a processing error. It's the first time it happens but as a fully self-employed young single woman, I need to problem solve asap. Rent is due and Im stressed. Has anyone else had issues and do you recommend other payout options? I'm in canada and do not trust epayservices or cosmo, as the reviews are awful and paxum won't accept my proof of identity.

I heard of opening up a USD account with either RBC or TD. Please don't judge me but i am a total amateur and did not know about that. It sounds complicated. Which is best? Which is cheaper? I'm currently with simplii financial, so that's where i would be e-transfering my money to. How does a USD bank account work in Canada? Am I really getting a better fee? What about taxes? Will I owe more? Please help me thanks.

I did land up contacting Liz about possibly adding the ACH deposit option as I'm speculating on what route to take. On a side note, i would have settled for a cheque, but I don't think that's an available option for Canadian models. I feel like us Canadians are left out. Seriously.

i do cosmo with no problems. i did wire to USD bank account for years and it cost So much money (like 70 usd per pay) and it was not reliable. countless times my money got "lost" with the wrong account info. ive never done ACH but decided to switch to cosmo after the millionth time of my payment being lost. i like that you just use the card as a regular debit card, or credit card online, and i just withdraw atm when i need to deposit into a bank account and it's super cheap compared to my prev ways.

Idk if you got things sorted yet, but in case anyone else needs this here ya go ~

You will need a US SOIL bank account for ACH (direct deposit) - a Canadian bank account in USD is NOT the same.

Navigating banking websites can be overwhelming, so here's a link to get started:

TD has a US option, but you have to call every time you want to transfer funds. RBC is super easy, you can transfer instantly online.

To setup an account, you will likely need to go into a bank (I would make an appointment), but IIRC I was there for less than an hour, and my US account was approved in about a week?

Once your account is setup, you can switch your SM payment method to ACH. I think the fee is $5? Funds will be in your account in 1-2 business days (usually the Friday the payment was issued)

From there, transfer from the US account to RBC Canada account, then you can e-transfer to your simplii account to avoid extra fees/moving everything to RBC.

Are bank fees annoying? Yes. But they're also a business expense. Tbh the $15/month to RBC is worth it for the peace of mind.

Reactions: Stream IT Support
Idk if you got things sorted yet, but in case anyone else needs this here ya go ~

You will need a US SOIL bank account for ACH (direct deposit) - a Canadian bank account in USD is NOT the same.

Navigating banking websites can be overwhelming, so here's a link to get started:

TD has a US option, but you have to call every time you want to transfer funds. RBC is super easy, you can transfer instantly online.

To setup an account, you will likely need to go into a bank (I would make an appointment), but IIRC I was there for less than an hour, and my US account was approved in about a week?

Once your account is setup, you can switch your SM payment method to ACH. I think the fee is $5? Funds will be in your account in 1-2 business days (usually the Friday the payment was issued)

From there, transfer from the US account to RBC Canada account, then you can e-transfer to your simplii account to avoid extra fees/moving everything to RBC.

Are bank fees annoying? Yes. But they're also a business expense. Tbh the $15/month to RBC is worth it for the peace of mind.
I simply just opened up a USD account with RBC a week ago and that was it. I'm not sure what soil means? Now I need to call them to open an rbc canadian account. Jesus. Thanks for the info though lol. The payment was process on Thursday, I haven't received it yet. This is so stressful. How much would the bank fees be if i didnt open up an RBC Canadian account?

I simply just opened up a USD account with RBC a week ago and that was it. I'm not sure what soil means? Now I need to call them to open an rbc canadian account. Jesus. Thanks for the info though lol. The payment was process on Thursday, I haven't received it yet. This is so stressful. How much would the bank fees be if i didnt open up an RBC Canadian account?

Was it a cross border account? US soil means it is an American bank account. If you didn't open an account from the link I posted, it's probably a Canadian account in USD.

My RBC Canada account is $4/month

If you can access the USD account you opened on the mobile app, it's Canadian.

ETA: This link is to the American site https://www.rbcbank.com/

ALSO apparently you can link your US account in the app now (after it's set up)

Last edited:
Was it a cross border account? US soil means it is an American bank account. If you didn't open an account from the link I posted, it's probably a Canadian account in USD.

My RBC Canada account is $4/month

If you can access the USD account you opened on the mobile app, it's Canadian.

ETA: This link is to the American site https://www.rbcbank.com/

ALSO apparently you can link your US account in the app now (after it's set up)
Fuck. Okay yeah I can access the account in the app. This is so confusing. So it's not actually an American account? I'm so stressed out I need to do groceries. I'm emailing Liz.

So I need to close my current account and apply online with a 50 dollar deposit? I should have stuck with Masspay. I specifically said I wanted to open a USD account. He said it was 3 dollars a month.

Fuck. Okay yeah I can access the account in the app. This is so confusing. So it's not actually an American account? I'm so stressed out I need to do groceries. I'm emailing Liz.

So I need to close my current account and apply online with a 50 dollar deposit? I should have stuck with Masspay. I specifically said I wanted to open a USD account. He said it was 3 dollars a month.

Yes, it's confusing as hell. You only need the American account + a basic RBC Canada account (checking or savings, whatever has the lowest fee).

They really need to make the difference between USD and US Account more clear T__T

Yes, it's confusing as hell. You only need the American account + a basic RBC Canada account (checking or savings, whatever has the lowest fee).

They really need to make the difference between USD and US Account more clear T__T
I called rbc and asked if it was a cross boarder account, made sure to say US soil account and he said yes but honestly it seems like he just said that because he didnt know. I still havent received my money yet. Liz said it doesnt look like the payment bounced back at all?

ok update! First of all, bless you, you are a godsent. I finally have my account setup, and closed the canadian us dollar account. But i don't have a 50 dollar deposit because i havent gotten paid in nearly two weeks. So....the woman from rbc who opened my account said it was approved right away. Can i just punch in the info on streamate right away or should i just go for masspay for now? I know this sounds like a stupid question, but i barely have functioning logic right now, as i have been stressed with a balance of 36$ in my bank account and rent due in two weeks, hence i cannot wait another week for my money! Thankfully i got a credit limit increase but i had to buy winter tires. I also have two tickets from a cop i need to fight. My life is a mess. And thank you very very much for the info, because you saved my ass. This nitty gritty stuff is unreal as a sex worker.

ok update! First of all, bless you, you are a godsent. I finally have my account setup, and closed the canadian us dollar account. But i don't have a 50 dollar deposit because i havent gotten paid in nearly two weeks. So....the woman from rbc who opened my account said it was approved right away. Can i just punch in the info on streamate right away or should i just go for masspay for now? I know this sounds like a stupid question, but i barely have functioning logic right now, as i have been stressed with a balance of 36$ in my bank account and rent due in two weeks, hence i cannot wait another week for my money! Thankfully i got a credit limit increase but i had to buy winter tires. I also have two tickets from a cop i need to fight. My life is a mess. And thank you very very much for the info, because you saved my ass. This nitty gritty stuff is unreal as a sex worker.
If you have your banking info (account # + routing number) and can login on the website then you should be good to go!

I'd email Liz and ask about the other payment (hopefully they can cancel the other one and send both by this Friday). Hopefully at least this stress is sorted by the weekend!

I've been with masspay for almost a year and surprisingly they're pretty good, but now there is a processing error. It's the first time it happens but as a fully self-employed young single woman, I need to problem solve asap. Rent is due and Im stressed. Has anyone else had issues and do you recommend other payout options? I'm in canada and do not trust epayservices or cosmo, as the reviews are awful and paxum won't accept my proof of identity.

I heard of opening up a USD account with either RBC or TD. Please don't judge me but i am a total amateur and did not know about that. It sounds complicated. Which is best? Which is cheaper? I'm currently with simplii financial, so that's where i would be e-transfering my money to. How does a USD bank account work in Canada? Am I really getting a better fee? What about taxes? Will I owe more? Please help me thanks.

I did land up contacting Liz about possibly adding the ACH deposit option as I'm speculating on what route to take. On a side note, i would have settled for a cheque, but I don't think that's an available option for Canadian models. I feel like us Canadians are left out. Seriously.
I thought indian models are left out. Cosmo doesn't work in india and epayservices sucks during account verification. In india they removed skrill also

Status
Not open for further replies.