AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocked account :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2022
Brazil
Twitter Username
@esposaindecente
Chaturbate Username
lannasantiago
Hi, I'm a model and on the 9th of November I had my Stripchat account blocked on suspicion of using pre-recorded footage while I was streaming online. But I didn't use pre-recorded footage, I was in a normal online stream. They asked me to send documentation, I quickly did, on the 11th of November I received an email saying that they would contact me within 24 hours but several days have passed and so far I have not received any response. My username is XLANNA. Please @Charlie_SC help me get my account back, thank you so much.

Sorry to butt in here, but how would one prove they were live in a previous show? I hope this never happens to me, but in case it ever does I'd like to be prepared.

There are many ways, and we always provide detailed instructions on how to do it.

For example, my colleagues on the moderation team might ask for a photo of the model in the same outfit used during the last broadcast holding the paper with the current date in the same place, showing the background that was used during the previous broadcast.

Upvote 0
I think I'll just start every stream saying the date and time out loud so that can always be easily reviewed. Maybe it will become what I'm known for. I'm the time & date girl. lol

I always have a lot of respect for people who want to plan for everything! 😄

But if you want to prepare thoroughly, you can also duplicate the same information right in the chat and show a sign with your nickname and date to the camera (make something like a 🎬 maybe?)

Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
Hey @lannasantiago

Our Support team has received your reply with documents and your account is now active again.

I understand that sometimes these things can be annoying, but please understand that from our side, we must do random audits and check accounts to ensure everyone is following the rules and doing the right thing. By doing this, we are keeping our site honest, fair, safe and secure for you all to use as this is the aim and focus.

We thank you for being gracious and happily assisting us through the verification processes.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.