AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account verification,The face was banned because of working with the studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2022
@@xChloe,@Charlie_SC,
Hello, please help me. I am a Chinese girl. Because of the cooperation with the studio a year ago, the studio only let me upload a paper with a handwritten username and date, and let me open an account on st. Later, the owner of the studio told me that he used PS technology, and then I never went online again. A year later, I opened an account with my ID card, but the website blocked my account. First of all, I am not underage. 2. I don’t know that the studio has passed the review with PS

Really wronged, the accident happened in the studio, they were not harmed, the girl was banned, 5-7 girls are in this situation, I hope you can protect and help us.

I'm so sorry I'm not familiar with sites like this, but I really need to appeal. My personal information was scammed by the owner of the studio, so now there is no way for me to go back to work on the site, not only me, but more than 5 people like me girls like me We already have friends and regular customers sc Viewers just because we were away for a few months and couldn't start working when we got back, please re-look into our thing if it helps us

Upvote 0
I'm so sorry I'm not familiar with sites like this, but I really need to appeal. My personal information was scammed by the owner of the studio, so now there is no way for me to go back to work on the site, not only me, but more than 5 people like me girls like me We already have friends and regular customers sc Viewers just because we were away for a few months and couldn't start working when we got back, please re-look into our thing if it helps us
From looking at your initial post, I am unsure if your attempt at tagging @Charlie_SC and @xChloe worked, but they should now be tagged in this response.

Upvote 0
Hello, I am a cam girl from China, there are about 5 to 6 Chinese girls who have the same experience as me, hope you can waste a few minutes to read it, and help us.

Because we work with the studio, our faces are banned from the site. Most girls don't know the rules here when they first arrive. The studio boss requires uploading a handwritten user name and date, and then passes the PS technical review. As a result, the studio was not banned and the girls were fined. Then those studio bosses used the girl's passport to register an account to let other girls go online, or use the account to play the recorded video, causing the girl's face to be blocked by the website.

When girls register an account with their passports and ID cards and cannot access the Internet for a few days, they will be blocked by the website. The studios here have too much power. Some girls only make $230 with 10,000 tokens. I want to leave the studio but I can’t, because in the end it’s because the various operations of the studio can’t work normally on the Internet, unless we continue to work for the studio.

We want to have our own account, work for ourselves, and get banned from the site, we don't know what we did wrong, why the mistakes of the studio should be put on us. . . . .

Regarding me, I contacted customer service and uploaded various materials, but I was still banned, but the studio is still running. . . . . I would like to implore you to re-look into our matter and help us get back to the site

I'm very sorry, my English is bad, hope you can understand and help us
this ona
I also emailed the support team, I know it might be difficult, but I decided to give it a try, we need the protection of the site,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.