AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fanberry Introduces Two New Features

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official_Lovense

lovense.com
Industry Representative
May 5, 2022
Fanberry is a new link-in-bio service from Lovense that is explicitly designed with cam models in mind. With a fully customizable interface, Fanberry allows you to display all your links in one convenient place and have your fans find your pages faster. Two new features have recently been added to Fanberry – a streaming schedule display feature and a beautify your bio feature.

Streaming Schedule Feature

This feature allows you to set your camming schedule and let fans find you directly from your Fanberry page. If you are currently live streaming, it will show that status on your page as well, so fans will know they can see you camming in that instant. This means viewers are taken directly to your camming page from your Fanberry page, letting fans access your content faster than ever before.

Beautify Your Chaturbate Bio

Say goodbye to your boring Chaturbate bio. With this feature you can export the code from your Fanberry page and copy it into your Chaturbate settings to have a beautiful Chaturbate bio consistent with your Fanberry page, all for FREE. That means rather than have a boring bio on Chaturbate that every other model has, you can make a clickable, beautiful bio that shows your information and other links.

As Fanberry is in its beta phase, we welcome all comments and feedback. Our goal for Fanberry is to make it the most efficient and useful link-in-bio service for our amazing cam model community as possible.
fanberry.png

This looks great! It's like Linktree Pro, but free and friendly toward adult models. I have three suggestions so far:

1) For the Chaturbate bio generator, have additional customizable fields for a tip menu and texts boxes, like CBHours' bio maker.
2) Additional payment methods besides PayPal. PayPal (and Cashapp, Venmo...) don't allow the sale of adult content in their ToS, so using them here makes me nervous. I would love to see direct deposit and crypto payments available.
3) The ability to change your user URL. I used my Twitter handle which is slightly different than my Chaturbate name, and while I personally plan to keep it as is, I did initially question my decision after signing up.

This looks great! It's like Linktree Pro, but free and friendly toward adult models. I have three suggestions so far:

1) For the Chaturbate bio generator, have additional customizable fields for a tip menu and texts boxes, like CBHours' bio maker.
2) Additional payment methods besides PayPal. PayPal (and Cashapp, Venmo...) don't allow the sale of adult content in their ToS, so using them here makes me nervous. I would love to see direct deposit and crypto payments available.
3) The ability to change your user URL. I used my Twitter handle which is slightly different than my Chaturbate name, and while I personally plan to keep it as is, I did initially question my decision after signing up.
Thanks so much for your feedback! The first two are currently in the works and the third is a great suggestion that we will definitely take note of :)

Reactions: Autumn Nights
It's a bit uncomfortable to login to a website with a lovense login when its at an unfamiliar domain (normally companies use a popup login with the official domain don't they?). If someone else had linked me this fanberry site instead of the official account on this forum I would have never logged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.