AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I finally broke down and got Elden Ring. I loved Dark Souls, but every time I tried playing a Dark Souls game after that I would say, "I am not doing this to myself again," lol. Well after I fired up Elden Ring I felt the same way I did playing the original Dark Souls and I'm having a lot of fun. I'm not sure what the difference is. Maybe that it's more open. I love that you can be stealthy. Also it has a map! I have a terrible sense of direction so that's huge for me.

I picked up World of Tanks again. It's been sitting on my Xbox with zero love for almost a year. With a little free time over the holiday, I've slipped back into it like a comfy pair of jeans. ☺️

Of course, I'll get tired of the pay-to-play come-ons and grind in a few days. Then it will be another 6-12 months before I pick it up again. 👋

Until then, it's all mindless, tank-smashing fun!

Reactions: inertvolcano
I'm still playing Elden Ring. I finally have a build I like and I'm working through it. Right now I'm trying to level up so I'm doing a lot of co-op and helping other people beat bosses.

When I get tired of Elden Ring I've been playing Dwarf Fortress after a friend got it for me for Christmas. I played it a ton probably 15 years ago so it's been wild to come back to it.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I've been in a Dark Souls mood, so I'm working on finally finishing Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin. Honestly, though, no matter how far I get, it always feels like I'm only about halfway through it. I think I only really need to do the DLC content at this point, and then face off against the final boss, but all that still feels like a whole lot.

I'm still playing Elden Ring. I finally have a build I like and I'm working through it. Right now I'm trying to level up so I'm doing a lot of co-op and helping other people beat bosses.

When I get tired of Elden Ring I've been playing Dwarf Fortress after a friend got it for me for Christmas. I played it a ton probably 15 years ago so it's been wild to come back to it.

Is it the new Steam version of Dwarf Fortress, with the nice new sprites? I tried DF way back in the day, but couldn't wrap my head around it. One of my current favorite Youtube channels, Kruggsmash, sure does make it interesting (though I'd still just prefer to watch his videos instead of playing.)

Yes it's the new version. New sprites but also a more user friendly interface. It's still pretty complicated but at least now you can use a mouse and click on things instead of being entirely keyboard controlled.

Reactions: zippypinhead
ha, I might wanna be friend you or your hard drive :D
Holy shit, it's been over 8 years since I posted that. It's even worse than that now, tbh. I must have 500 or 600 games in my various backlogs at this point. And I still go back to Skyrim and Minecraft all the time.

In my defense, I do play other games, and even finish some once in a while.

I've been playing a ton of Grim Dawn which is a game kind of like Diablo. I've played it a lot since it was released but keep coming back of it and never get sick of it.

Speaking of backlogs, mine is at 913, but in my defense I was a founding subscriber to the Humble Monthly/Humble Subscription so I get a bunch of new games every month for about $10. It's impossible to keep up with though.

i dont have many friends because i normally play solo if you wanna add me look up AwesomeAlexa on steam :)

also there is a user who copied me on steam i have no clue why soo annoying. Awesome_Alexa is not me its a copy cat.... my username is exactly this AwesomeAlexa. i dont know why someone would pretend to be me its so weird.

Reactions: Holly Wren
i dont have many friends because i normally play solo if you wanna add me look up AwesomeAlexa on steam :)

also there is a user who copied me on steam i have no clue why soo annoying. Awesome_Alexa is not me its a copy cat.... my username is exactly this AwesomeAlexa. i dont know why someone would pretend to be me its so weird.
I went to add you and was confused by your copycat, I'll try again soon! My acc has a pic of an old lady as default XD

I've been playing Boneraiser Minions. It's a fun little bullet hell game where you raise the dead to fight for you. It also has a lot of boner jokes.

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81
I recently learned there is a glitch in Castlevania Symphony of the Night that allows you to fly outside of the castles to get 210.6% in the game. I'll be attempting that shortly.

Reactions: inertvolcano
you haven't been online in over 2 weeks hope your okay...
Yeah I need to figure out why some of my games aren't working on my steam - it's been giving me issues :( So I've been on playstation more so lately. I hope I can sort it out soon though, I miss ffxiv!

Reactions: JoystickTV
Just a little bit of Final Fantasy X (remastered) and Grim Fandango for a hit of nostalgia here and there. I was recently playing some Maplestory too but in typical old mapler fashion I played for a few weeks then quit for another year or 2. Besides that, I'm feeling a bit gamed (well everythinged) out atm and can't seem to get myself into much.

I have been learning how to play OW2 so I can play with other models. But I have been going through my 3rd playthrough of Persona 5 Royal and plan on starting Persona 3 Portable on Switch (which will be my probably 100th time playing through it). I also have been casually playing 2014 Thief and the Devil May Cry Reboot (Ninja Theory's 2013 game).