AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am sick and tired of disgusting user names on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
When are you all going to fix this? We can't write certain words in our bios but users can sign up with names like bigdogdick111? I mean what the hell, CB? We get smacked for saying we're taking a pee break and their names are literally breaking TOS. FIX THE IMPORTANT THINGS.

You know which nickname i saw?? I dont wanna even write it here but it was something about daughter and panties.... I banned this guy as fast as he entered my room.
Oh good god. Ya know the sad part is CB wants to be all "we ban all underage and weird shit" but they let this happen. As soon as I see a bad user name I immediately ban them. I'm not getting in trouble for your ass.

There was a Russian model on one night who was doing name tattoos (eyeliner) and she put N*gg*r on her arm per his request. She was banned because she didn't know that racial play like that was forbidden. Why should he be allowed to put her in jeopardy in the first place?

Upvote 0
There was a Russian model on one night who was doing name tattoos (eyeliner) and she put N****** on her arm per his request. She was banned because she didn't know that racial play like that was forbidden. Why should he be allowed to put her in jeopardy in the first place?

I hesitate to bring up specifics so as not to give any anonymous visitors ideas, but I’ve seen at least 2 models get into trouble over the actions of some racist/antisemitic tippers in their rooms. It was bullshit.

As a member, I usually don’t report people unless it’s a blatant violation, but I report members as soon as I see any hint of that nonsense. I figure even if they haven’t broken a rule yet, I want CB to have a record of this guy being reported for racist behavior.

That way if some model ever gets in trouble over his actions or requests, and tells CB it was his fault, CB will at least have independent documentation from other members to reinforce the model’s side of the story.

Upvote 0
Some names I see enter the chat amuse me, but of course I see the likes of the aforementioned too. I always wondered what models thought of names like hugedong4u69 or cumdaddy666.

Upvote 0
Some names I see enter the chat amuse me, but of course I see the likes of the aforementioned too. I always wondered what models thought of names like hugedong4u69 or cumdaddy666.
Cumdaddy is ok, even hashtag daddy is popular in categories as long it means sugardaddy and its used in this meaning, Me personally will never say "daddy" to nobody even if users asks me because its easy to misunderstood context. but sugardaddy is ok, another way not.
Hugedong? I have no idea whats this means :p

Upvote 0
You know what i really hate in users names? Nicknames like: kneeancklesocksplease , or i likearmpits, or showmepussy ;D Like guy is creating this kind of nickname and models should instantly do / show what he has in nickname hah When i see something like this and i was already showing it, i instatly stop doing this to not let them see what is in their nickname. Or nickname like: moderatoroftopmodels. Maybe I will create nickname : tipme1000 or ilovetokens :D Or : thebestcamgirlonchaturbate and Im curioous if that will give me results :D

Upvote 0
You know what i really hate in users names? Nicknames like: kneeancklesocksplease , or i likearmpits, or showmepussy ;D Like guy is creating this kind of nickname and models should instantly do / show what he has in nickname hah When i see something like this and i was already showing it, i instatly stop doing this to not let them see what is in their nickname. Or nickname like: moderatoroftopmodels. Maybe I will create nickname : tipme1000 or ilovetokens :D Or : thebestcamgirlonchaturbate and Im curioous if that will give me results :D
Mine will be lurkerstiporgtfo

Upvote 0
i have a really nice grey guy in my room, unfortunatly hes nick name is cheapguyno1 :haha: and the one making me smile is Notthatbig ..i appreciate his honesty :))

Upvote 0
He was in my room last night. I banned him when he said, "I'm going to marry you and make your skinny ass so fat you beep when you back up."
WTF hahahahahah Creepy as fuck!
I had once guy who was tipping me good and we had a lot of fun and jokes and he had specific sense of humor;D So he was tipping 200, 200 and then : now when u will cum, do a pterodactile voice :DDDDDDDDD

Upvote 0
WTF hahahahahah Creepy as fuck!
I had once guy who was tipping me good and we had a lot of fun and jokes and he had specific sense of humor;D So he was tipping 200, 200 and then : now when u will cum, do a pterodactile voice :DDDDDDDDD
Now that would be so hilarious I would lose my mind laughing.

• Funny!
Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
i have a really nice grey guy in my room, unfortunatly hes nick name is cheapguyno1 :haha: and the one making me smile is Notthatbig ..i appreciate his honesty :))
and I had grey guy whos nickname was greyslivesmatters :DAfter months he wasnt grey anumore hahha but those nickname :D
And another guy nick was just ______________________________ and because he was grey he was always making line on userslist between colors and greys :D I was always trying to talk to him because it was so funny nick, but he never responded :D

Upvote 0
Farting.... a fetish? oh my gosh there is a fetish for everything i guess lol
Oh you haven't heard about the D List celebrity who got sent to hospital for farting in jars and selling the jars for 1000$? She ate too many protein bars (high proteins make you fart like woah) and it messed up her stomach or something like that.

Girls on CB used to sell vials of "squirt," until CB shut that down. Then it was bath water and now we're full circle to dirty panties. The first and last being HAZMAT violations of the US Postal code.

Upvote 0
back when i did a few conventions a year it would always crack me up to meet fans and they'd be like "oh I've been in your room!" And id ask their username and watch the INSTANT regret come over their faces as they have to say whatever dumb horny name they used out loud.

"I'm gianthorsecock69"
"Slobonmyknob88"

... never got old

Upvote 0
back when i did a few conventions a year it would always crack me up to meet fans and they'd be like "oh I've been in your room!" And id ask their username and watch the INSTANT regret come over their faces as they have to say whatever dumb horny name they used out loud.

"I'm gianthorsecock69"
"Slobonmyknob88"

... never got old
Did you enjoy going to conventions?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.