AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Appear on network sites:

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2023
Twitter Username
@ProximaAnthonia
Chaturbate Username
ProximaAntonia
Hey, me again :)

First of all, i checked everything for this answer. No luck. There is a closed thread, without my answer.

If i turn on my "Appear on network sites:" on Chaturbate account and i have blocked some countries... Will i appear in blocked countries (on other sites) if i choose to turn on this option? Ive heard it helps a lot (does it really). But i blocked those countries for a reason.

Thank you so much!

I think if its really those sites conected to cb , then no- u wont appear. I was checking myself once by searching nickname and on some pages was access denied because of country (I think are those sites you are talking about), but there is just 1 %, the rest are some random pages which are stealing our stuff and use it everywhere and there you wont be blocked from seeing.

I think if its really those sites conected to cb , then no- u wont appear. I was checking myself once by searching nickname and on some pages was access denied because of country (I think are those sites you are talking about), but there is just 1 %, the rest are some random pages which are stealing our stuff and use it everywhere and there you wont be blocked from seeing.
Yes. Thats exactly what i was asking. I assume they use CB`s API key. Thanks for responding!

If i turn on my "Appear on network sites:" on Chaturbate account and i have blocked some countries... Will i appear in blocked countries (on other sites) if i choose to turn on this option? Ive heard it helps a lot (does it really). But i blocked those countries for a reason.

You will appear on some sites even to countries you have blocked but they can't see your video only the thumbnail......well unless its some shady recording site republishing your broadcasts or something.

Hey, me again :)

First of all, i checked everything for this answer. No luck. There is a closed thread, without my answer.

Thank you so much!
No, you will not appear.

(If you're interested in more details, please see the CB Affiliate documentation below).

Param
client_id

An ipv4 or ipv6 ip address or the string request_ip
The ip address used to filter rooms that have blocked users from a country or region (required)

If you are making this request server side on behalf of a client, please use the ip address of the client request so that rooms are correctly filtered, e.g client_ip=230.32.32.6. If you are making this request from the client directly, you should set the parameter value to request_ip to indicate you want to use the requester's ip address, e.g client_ip=request_ip.

Source: chaturbate.com/affiliates/promotools/api_usersonline

Will having Appear On Network Sites set to "Yes" be helpful? To affiliates, yes, to models not so much.

Network Sites = (the vast majority of) Anonymous Viewers

The Anonymous Viewers count located in your Users-tab is from advertisements being run on third-party sites that take part in CB's Affiliate Program to make those site-owners affiliate income. These "no account/unregistered" numbers, however, will not affect a broadcaster's cam-rank.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ProximaAntonia
No, you will not appear.

(If you're interested in more details, please see the CB Affiliate documentation below).

Many sites still use Api v1, api v2 has its advantages and disadvantages.

Edit: the majorify of new comers come in through the affiliate program (cb ads go through the affiliate program too) so I wouldn't say it isnt helpful to models.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ProximaAntonia
Thank you all for replying! ❤️

It just confirms what a streamer needs to have. Among all the skills, one of them is to be IT literate (at least to some degree). Yesterday i was streaming with my "appear on other sites" option turned on, for the first time and what i noticed was, that i had much more anonymous guests. I guess it makes sense, since they are the ones i try to get (at least the anonymous, that came from other sites)

Status
Not open for further replies.