AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ask-a-Fan (Questions models have for viewers)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me when a member says "I love you." :facepalm:
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Me when a member says "Love ya!" :)
Jim Carey Reaction GIF
exactly lol

Reactions: yummybrownfox
LOL @ the responses. Thanks, guys! That was a fun question. 😀

You're casually scrolling through a model's twitter account and get to a post they made a few days ago. Even if you don't follow Twitter, play along for the sake of teh exercise please and thank you!

"Sorry, I haven't been on cam because I have a yeast infection/bacterial vaginosis/tore my rectum during anal. Loveyakthnx see you soon!"

Your thoughts are....?

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
You're casually scrolling through a model's twitter account and get to a post they made a few days ago. Even if you don't follow Twitter, play along for the sake of teh exercise please and thank you!

"Sorry, I haven't been on cam because I have a yeast infection/bacterial vaginosis/tore my rectum during anal. Loveyakthnx see you soon!"

Your thoughts are....?

Overshare. I don’t need or want to know all of those details.

Your thoughts are....?
TMI, but if it was a model I visited frequently it certainly wouldn't deter me. In fact, depending on the model and our relationship I might even use that as an opening line... "I'm sorry ma'am, but we are going to have to perform an inspection to ensure you are fit to return to duty", followed by a tip for the appropriate flash (if that is on their menu).

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81
Also, for those wondering, the whole "her pussy smells like fish" thing is caused by bacterial vaginosis. It's pretty mortifying and the medication to clear it up is either administered vaginally or through very large, powdery pills that taste like death. Drinking alcohol while taking said pills results in technicolor vomit. I snagged a few cases of it using jelly toys that could never be 100% cleaned up, stopped after I switched to silicone toys.

• Helpful!
Reactions: mira_leo
Also, for those wondering, the whole "her pussy smells like fish" thing is caused by bacterial vaginosis. It's pretty mortifying and the medication to clear it up is either administered vaginally or through very large, powdery pills that taste like death. Drinking alcohol while taking said pills results in technicolor vomit. I snagged a few cases of it using jelly toys that could never be 100% cleaned up, stopped after I switched to silicone toys.
Shooting Star GIF

wow that's tmi, i dont need to know these details /s

wow that's tmi, i dont need to know these details /s
Hahahaha first laugh I have had all day that was genuine. Thank you! :h: But, at the same time, really proves the point, right? Guys don't need to know when our shit goes haywire. Just say you were at the beach for a week or something, share that stuff with your female friends!

• Hugs
Reactions: mira_leo
Well I've had more then one girl mention that they're about to start "shark week" or use some other terminology. I don't have problem about that especially if it's explaining why they're not doing as much as usual. On the other hand I rather not hear the explicit details over it.

Guess it goes with all health things.

Well I've had more then one girl mention that they're about to start "shark week" or use some other terminology. I don't have problem about that especially if it's explaining why they're not doing as much as usual. On the other hand I rather not hear the explicit details over it.

Guess it goes with all health things.
I only ever mention it because I'm highly emotional and less prone to put up with bullshit when I am in that week.

Hahahaha first laugh I have had all day that was genuine. Thank you! :h: But, at the same time, really proves the point, right? Guys don't need to know when our shit goes haywire. Just say you were at the beach for a week or something, share that stuff with your female friends!
Tbf I was just lightheartedly making fun of the previous comments but I do agree!

Your thoughts are....?
I would be genuinely concerned. I would PM her profile page, asking if she was okay and if I could help in any way.

I find it interesting and educational. Not "off-putting" at all.

Reactions: MarieElise

Your thoughts are....?
Would someone saying "I have a flu and can't stop coughing" be equally offputting for those of you who find it offputting?

It's pretty much the same amout of information, actually maybe even more because the BV person only specified they have BV and didn't mention any symptoms. The only difference is where the symptoms are mainly located.

Would someone saying "I have a flu and can't stop coughing" be equally offputting for those of you who find it offputting?

It's pretty much the same amout of information, actually maybe even more because the BV person only specified they have BV and didn't mention any symptoms. The only difference is where the symptoms are mainly located.

The context of the relationship matters, IMO. In this case, my relationship to this hypothetical model would be that I don’t know the woman IRL, she doesn’t know me, and I sometimes come to her show to spend money for a nice experience.

That’s why I said it wouldn’t stop me from visiting her next show, but if there was a consistent habit of talking about medical issues in her room I might stop visiting. At that point, it’s irrelevant which medical issue she’s discussing all the time, and more about the overall vibe being less fun.

I’m viewing this pretty much through the lens of an entertainer/customer relationship.

I’m viewing this pretty much through the lens of an entertainer/customer relationship.
That's the context I was looking at it from as well, I might PM someone and say "hey, I can't do vagene stuff today, can you help me promote my other sites and some topless fun," but I'm not really sure I'd go into the specific reason. I have mentioned being on my period before and watched the room numbers plummet to the center of the earth. I can't imagine the reaction a yeast infection or BV reveal would have in real time, as those two things are commonly attributed wrongly to a woman being unclean in her personal hygiene.

Your thoughts are....?
It would make me less inclined to visit but not due to the infections. Anal is pretty much a turn off for me and I would assume her show/members lean that way. Similar to having them list things that I'm not into like domme. This is assuming I don't know the model and haven't visited them before. If I have visited it wouldn't have any effect on my decisions.

I would find it the same, and I maybe should qualify my response to the original post that I was referring to seeing it on the socials of a model with whom I was *not* familiar. In those cases, symptoms of anything from a hang-nail to chronic dysentery are not going to sway me one way or the other.

Now if it is a model with whom I am familiar, then it *will* affect me in that the next time I visit her room I will ask about her health. If it was a model with whom I had a genuine friendship, then I would most likely already know all the details and would be helping in whatever remote (long distance) way I could.

I've had three guys who signed up for OF under their respective chat site names suddenly delete their OF accounts.

What could it be?

I've had three guys who signed up for OF under their respective chat site names suddenly delete their OF accounts.

What could it be?
I can only speak for my own experiences, of course.
I have certainly signed to a few OF creators only to cancel after a single month. In most situations it was due to a mis-match between my tastes and what the creators were offering, which can only be ascertained definitively after subscribing.

Great idea for a thread! Few q's. Are some/few/most of y'all experiencing some financial difficulty lately, thus the silence of no tips :*( Are any of y'all into Skype or Snapchat? Why?
I've had to shift around my financial priorities lately and haven't been able to tip, and had too pull back on my OnlyFans subscriptions. My reasons are really personal though (moving, family expenses) and probably not a good explanation for the broader trend.

I'm not really into Skype or Snapchat. I prefer the token sites because I can get uncomfortable with one on one. I like it sometimes! But then when I'm in the mood I just do a private show through the site.

Great idea for a thread! Few q's. Are some/few/most of y'all experiencing some financial difficulty lately, thus the silence of no tips :*( Are any of y'all into Skype or Snapchat? Why?
as a user, yes there is financial pressure. Not "I am going to lose my house" but just everything else costs more than it used to and I am a small business owner who works on home remodeling projects - customers are spending less money to play it safe and that means less business for me, impacting the bottom line.

I have dealt with it by reducing the number of models I visit and in some cases the frequency and for a short period I really couldn't dedicate much if any of my extra money to cam sites so I "went dark" for a coupe of weeks. I definitely see lighter traffic in a lot (but not all) rooms I visit than a year ago

Reactions: Highlander884
Same here sadly!

As for Skype and snap. Well don't use Skype but do see alot of freeloaders asking girls to hook up in Skype.
Snap I only ever used to keep in contact with girls offline/know when they r online. But all bar one girl I follow uses it regularly anymore, most just use insta, twitter or WhatsApp to give updates.

Onlyfans pays out 80%. Chaturbate pays out 50%. I don't know what the other sites percentages are, but in terms of live experiences and content which would you rather have?

Would it be golden if all of us were on Onlyfans and broadcasting live shows? Sorry if this is confusing, I'm not really sure how to word it properly.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Status
Not open for further replies.