AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ask-a-Fan (Questions models have for viewers)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a model's stream frequency affect your tipping? Are you more likely to spend more if the model cams once a week as opposed to everyday?

Good question. For me it does, but only if I’m a consistent regular visitor for that model.

I budget my monthly cam site spending. Portions of that budget are set aside for specific models I visit often. The rest is a cushion fund to be spent however (models I only visit occasionally, etc).

So if I had planned to spend X tokens per week on one of my regular models, but she disappears for two weeks, I’ll probably tip double (or I guess triple) the week she returns. On the other hand, if I was expecting to see her once this week but she decides to cam 5 times, I’ll either tip smaller portions per day, or save it all for a certain day and not visit on the other days.

For the models I visit less often, their tokens were always part of my cushion budget anyway, so camming less often just means that my cushion money went elsewhere while they were gone.

Budgeting is a safety precaution on my part since the token system can make you lose sight of how much actual money you’re spending. I spend a lot (for me), but rarely more than I planned in advance.

Good question. For me it does, but only if I’m a consistent regular visitor for that model.

I budget my monthly cam site spending. Portions of that budget are set aside for specific models I visit often. The rest is a cushion fund to be spent however (models I only visit occasionally, etc).

So if I had planned to spend X tokens per week on one of my regular models, but she disappears for two weeks, I’ll probably tip double (or I guess triple) the week she returns. On the other hand, if I was expecting to see her once this week but she decides to cam 5 times, I’ll either tip smaller portions per day, or save it all for a certain day and not visit on the other days.

For the models I visit less often, their tokens were always part of my cushion budget anyway, so camming less often just means that my cushion money went elsewhere while they were gone.

Budgeting is a safety precaution on my part since the token system can make you lose sight of how much actual money you’re spending. I spend a lot (for me), but rarely more than I planned in advance.
I won't speak for any other model on here but my dream was always that at least half of the people who followed me on site would buy 200 tokens a week and they'd collectively work together and then I stopped being so fucking naive about this stuff and started correcting my own habits to adjust to tipper's whims.

It doesn't affect me, I too budget my tokens.
Would would affect my tipping depends on how busy or not the room is. I'm far more likely to tip more to someone who's having a quiet evening then someone who currently doing well. But that's just me.

Reactions: Jihen and Smoothie
Does a model's stream frequency affect your tipping? Are you more likely to spend more if the model cams once a week as opposed to everyday?
No. I do not care. Depends on my mood and who else is online. And of course how long I haven't been online myself. But not on how often the model streams.

If you have a model added as a friend (I'm thinking about MFC, i don't know if other does have that), does it bother you if models say hi when you login? Is it polite or creepy?
Oh my gosh, no. I love it when I am greeted by name; either my real name or a shortened version of my user name , which is more common. In no way do I find it creepy. It's a showing of politeness, familiarity and charm that makes that model more endearing to me than all those others

Oh my gosh, no. I love it when I am greeted by name; either my real name or a shortened version of my user name , which is more common. In no way do I find it creepy. It's a showing of politeness, familiarity and charm that makes that model more endearing to me than all those others
IOW, you don't want to feel like a number. You want to feel like you're contributing and she feels that way, too.

Reactions: Highlander884
In my case, I think that a model whom I would consider a favorite would be likely to get a lot more from me for being on multiple days. Now to qualify this I am a "token site" user and that probably makes a difference here.

No, my horniness level is more likely to dictate that.

If you have a model added as a friend (I'm thinking about MFC, i don't know if other does have that), does it bother you if models say hi when you login? Is it polite or creepy?
I would be upset if they didn't acknowledge me. I'm not looking for anything grand, but a verbal greeting or PM is always welcome and appreciated. It makes me feel special and valuable to the models.

(Note that I am only referring to the rooms I frequent regularly and almost exclusively.)

Like Misterical, the stream frequency doesn't really affect my tipping.
But, as I'm an anxious user, when I see a model that used to steam every working day stop it for one or two weeks without any informations on her social network, I can be worried for her.
(It's just my own issue that I have to work on ;) ).

That depends on the model.
If she's in my friend list, we're close enough to say hi to each other even if I can't stay to a show. And I may also say hi first. ;)

If she isn't and she insist even if I politely say that I'm not interessed, it could get creepy. On some website, it's possible to configure thing to only be contact by your friend list or you favorite list, but in some, you can't and you can be contacted by any models...

But, if she's in my friend list, she surely knows that I'm chatty, so that's ok. ;)

I'm not entirely sure of the question, because I don't know how MFC works. When I enter a room, I obviously want to be acknowledged and welcomed. I'm not so sure I'd want a PM as soon as I logged in (without having entered the room) as I'd find that would feel like pressure to visit.

It depends. If it’s somebody I know pretty well or have been having a hot time with lately it’s nice. But I get a lot of PMs when I first log on that are more of a burden because I am not interested in seeing that model at that time.

It does feel a little creepy to get hit with messages as soon as you log on. Especially if they are overtly saying “come visit me”

If a model shows up on cam injured do you leave because you feel like it's "begging for tips, looking for sympathy money etc." Or are you fine with that and tip chat or whatever regardless ?

Asking for a friend........

If a model shows up on cam injured do you leave because you feel like it's "begging for tips, looking for sympathy money etc." Or are you fine with that and tip chat or whatever regardless ?

I'd never think that they were begging for tips or sympathy. I'd be sympathetic though because nobody should have to work when injured.

Think it depends on the injury/personality of the model. If a model was just constantly moaning or "tip me to feel better so my leg don't fall off ect" I think I might roll my eyes and leave.

If a model had like a broken leg/arm depending on the severity I would guess some users would stay and chat but I wouldn't expect alot of traffic or huge tips. It would probably look awkward as the model would be unable to really enjoy the show as they'd be extremely limited in what they can do.

If model has a bandaged cut or broken toe ect I'm sure not many people would notice. They would appreciate probably a small note saying what's not available if the model can't move easy.

It's abit of a rock and hard place. Light injuries I'm sure it's a great conversation starter but if it affects you performing, expect a few nasty comments or bad traffic. There's a risk of alienating future users too.

If it was me I'd focus on recovering and doing admin or selling content. Please don't go live with a concussion or head injury. That could be dangerous and rest is a must!

I'm more inclined to tip if I can find them online. Having a reasonable followed schedule makes it easier for me.

I recently rocked a stunning 3 × 4" bruise on my thigh, a couple of people asked and it opened an opportunity to discuss why I hate the Domi with an unbridled passion. Didn't seem to stop anyone from tipping or participating.

If a model shows up on cam injured do you leave because you feel like it's "begging for tips, looking for sympathy money etc."
Not at all!
Or are you fine with that and tip chat or whatever regardless ?

My biggest "concern" would probably be that the model was not injuring herself more by being online, or hindering her recovery. But I also would most likely decide that as she is adult that is her decision to make not mine, so if the show and room appealed I would stay and tip as normal.

To go off topic I'm surprised I'm never seen anyone in a wheelchair on cb, would assume they would be popular with people who tip loads for lush reactions.
There is one broadcaster who is on cam early in the mornings who is in a wheelchair. She also has vitiligo. Super awesome person and she has a great audience.

oh! Geez! Really?

Do take care please.
Ye and a sling for my squished arm... I think I was a bit brave yesterday after all the meds from ER but this morning I gotta say streaming will wait for longer 🥲

Status
Not open for further replies.