AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ask-a-Fan (Questions models have for viewers)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Onlyfans pays out 80%. Chaturbate pays out 50%. I don't know what the other sites percentages are, but in terms of live experiences and content which would you rather have?

Would it be golden if all of us were on Onlyfans and broadcasting live shows? Sorry if this is confusing, I'm not really sure how to word it properly.
I have no experience of live OF, but for me, if it did not have the same interactive functionality as a cam site, I would not be interested.

ETA I do appreciate / acknowledge the much better rate for models on OF.

Last edited:
I have no experience of live OF, but for me, if it did not have the same interactive functionality as a cam site, I would not be interested.
Honestly, what I'm most terrified about losing in this entire game is my originality. I have an app developer who can on a whim change or customize something I want that means something to the room. I don't feel like OF/StripChat/CamSoda/MFC really allow for those kinds of things. I could be wrong, I've never broadcast on those sites, but yeah...I think you really just hit on my biggest fear overall.

Honestly, what I'm most terrified about losing in this entire game is my originality. I have an app developer who can on a whim change or customize something I want that means something to the room. I don't feel like OF/StripChat/CamSoda/MFC really allow for those kinds of things. I could be wrong, I've never broadcast on those sites, but yeah...I think you really just hit on my biggest fear overall.
Certainly SC does not enable the use of bots/apps (although they have some basic things built in ) Either Lovense or OSB has the capability of some things I think (Remember I am a user who really knows little of the actual "nuts & bolts" of cam sites from the models' side of the camera).

As for originality, (and I am truly not camsplaining or trying to teach you how to suck eggs ;) ) you really do not need bots or apps to have originality / a point of difference. Although I suspect that apps / bots may make room / stream /show management easier?

(I may have misunderstood you concern if so I apologise)

Certainly SC does not enable the use of bots/apps (although they have some basic things built in ) Either Lovense or OSB has the capability of some things I think (Remember I am a user who really knows little of the actual "nuts & bolts" of cam sites from the models' side of the camera).

As for originality, (and I am truly not camsplaining or trying to teach you how to suck eggs ;) ) you really do not need bots or apps to have originality / a point of difference. Although I suspect that apps / bots may make room / stream /show management easier?

(I may have misunderstood you concern if so I apologise)
Aesthetics, mostly, I guess? Menu layout that is customized to how I want to move through the hours I'm online in line with how I naturally get horny, not just a cookie cutter "here's what I'm willing to show you" menu style. I think all styles have a place for all clientele but what I love the most about Chaturbate is we kind of get to design ourselves into the clientele we want. Does that make sense?

IDK I've had a few drinks because I've already hit my goals for the day and I'm just throwing stuff at walls to see what sticks and to get discussion going.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Aesthetics, mostly, I guess? Menu layout that is customized to how I want to move through the hours I'm online in line with how I naturally get horny, not just a cookie cutter "here's what I'm willing to show you" menu style. I think all styles have a place for all clientele but what I love the most about Chaturbate is we kind of get to design ourselves into the clientele we want. Does that make sense?

IDK I've had a few drinks because I've already hit my goals for the day and I'm just throwing stuff at walls to see what sticks and to get discussion going.
I think I understand your point. I have never used CB (just visited briefly) but was put off by the garishness of much of what assailed my eyes. Not to mention the (ab)use of gifs in the chat panel.

On a side note....

How do you know when you've had a good weekend?

You kick your underwear against the wall on Sunday night....... and it sticks!!

I think I understand your point. I have never used CB (just visited briefly) but was put off by the garishness of much of what assailed my eyes. Not to mention the (ab)use of gifs in the chat panel.

On a side note....

How do you know when you've had a good weekend?

You kick your underwear against the wall on Sunday night....... and it sticks!!
It can be an eye sore pretty fast. Chat gets pushed off screen fast.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Are some/few/most of y'all experiencing some financial difficulty lately, thus the silence of no tips :*(

In my case, I wouldn’t call it financial difficulty, but I’m definitely more cautious about my spending.

In the past year, I got promoted. That came with a significant pay raise. At the same time, the state of the economy increased my monthly bills by hundreds of dollars per month. Thankfully, my pay raise covered those cost increases with plenty to spare… but I am a realist. The economy still sucks and I am no more immune to a potential job cut than the next guy. So even though I’m doing pretty well financially, I am keenly aware that it could all go to hell tomorrow.

For that reason, I have gotten strict about budgeting my cam spending and stopping when I hit a certain point. I didn’t stop spending, but I guess you could say I stopped overspending.

Are any of y'all into Skype or Snapchat? Why?

I’ve never tried either one (not in the cam-customer sense, anyway… I’ve done vanilla Skypes with family, etc). I think I just never felt like I needed anything they could offer that I wasn’t already getting on other platforms.

I have never used CB (just visited briefly) but was put off by the garishness of much of what assailed my eyes. Not to mention the (ab)use of gifs in the chat panel.
Absolutely shiteous. That site is brutally Ugly. Don't even get me started on the animated gifs in chat LOL...

(omitting the obligatory facepalm GIF)

Last edited:
Great idea for a thread! Few q's. Are some/few/most of y'all experiencing some financial difficulty lately, thus the silence of no tips :*( Are any of y'all into Skype or Snapchat? Why?
1. I told it in another thread recently. I tipped about 5.000 to 7.500 Tokens per month on average. So not huge by any means.
I have a decent income and earn more than in the past. I get along quite well moneywise. But in the end prizes have gone up so much for everything that in the end I have less money left compared to when I earned less. So I do not tip much whatsoever.
I expect that a lot of guys like me are out there.

2. I am not interested in Snap or Skype. Never thought about it much to be honest.

That funny. What I liked cb over stripchat (and same with some models) is the fact we can upload and share gifs in chat.
The erotic gifs of deep, passionate kissing or other sex acts turn me off. Instantly. I don't mind the ones for laughs or something a model has uploaded for herself to use but that particular set of gifs really bugs the crap out of me. 🙃 I know we can turn them off, but then you miss something that was cute.

The erotic gifs of deep, passionate kissing or other sex acts turn me off. Instantly. I don't mind the ones for laughs or something a model has uploaded for herself to use but that particular set of gifs really bugs the crap out of me. 🙃 I know we can turn them off, but then you miss something that was cute.
Completely agree. And maybe it's just me, but as well as those you mentioned, I really dislike the teddy bears that pour out love hearts and produce bunches of roses.........

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Completely agree. And maybe it's just me, but as well as those you mentioned, I really dislike the teddy bears that pour out love hearts and produce bunches of roses.........
Interesting. Seems childish? Or something else?

When a member posts back to back GIFs/emojis but won't chat with me, I find that childish and obnoxious as fuck. And I will ask him to please stop doing that, and talk to me in the chat. It's so annoying...just like people responding to text messages with "K."

When a member posts back to back GIFs/emojis but won't chat with me, I find that childish and obnoxious as fuck. And I will ask him to please stop doing that, and talk to me in the chat. It's so annoying...just like people responding to text messages with "K."
I assume their English is total shite and they don't know what to do other than post something complimentary gif wise.

I assume their English is total shite and they don't know what to do other than post something complimentary gif wise.

No, their English is fine once they finally start typing to me. Lol. I'm not asking them to type out long paragraphs. Just chat with me in my chat room, and not have my chat screen filled with a bunch of animated GIFs. It's not gonna kill them to say "I love this song" instead of fill up my screen with dancing GIFs, etc. Lol.

It's probably the second part of your post...they don't know what to do other than post GIFs. 😂 Kind of like with the dating apps...where guys can't seem to think of anything else to say besides "Hi" or "How are you." LOL.

No, their English is fine once they finally start typing to me. Lol. I'm not asking them to type out long paragraphs. Just chat with me in my chat room, and not have my chat screen filled with a bunch of animated GIFs. It's not gonna kill them to say "I love this song" instead of fill up my screen with dancing GIFs, etc. Lol.

It's probably the second part of your post...they don't know what to do other than post GIFs. 😂 Kind of like with the dating apps...where guys can't seem to think of anything else to say besides "Hi" or "How are you." LOL.
I guess theoretically when you've had your dick slapped by a few hundred models for not reading the room, they might be gun shy at first. IDK. There are just so many nuances.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE

Now that you mention it: I’m not a big gif or emoji user normally. However, if I am in a room where there is a language barrier, sometimes I use them more. It’s easier than translating (and wondering if it came out correctly on the other side).

Now that you mention it: I’m not a big gif or emoji user normally. However, if I am in a room where there is a language barrier, sometimes I use them more. It’s easier than translating (and wondering if it came out correctly on the other side).
I get that. My friend's English is very poor, and she uses a translator. We both use a lot of emojis.

Reactions: Maxi_P and Smoothie
I would be genuinely concerned. I would PM her profile page, asking if she was okay and if I could help in any way.
That is the sweetest response! I was scrolling down eye rolling until I came to that. Thanks !

(but also, make sure unscrupulous people don't try to take advantage of your sweetness online)

You're grocery shopping, at the mall, in a restaurant, whatever some ultra public place. You see a model you know. What would you do?

You're grocery shopping, at the mall, in a restaurant, whatever some ultra public place. You see a model you know. What would you do?
It depends who it is and what our relationship is. If she would know me and it wasn't otherwise awkward, I would say "Hi, I'm pantops." Otherwise I'd leave her alone. On the flip side of your scenario, I have a fantasy of scrolling through CB and seeing someone I know broadcasting.

If she is with anyone - anyone at all - I’m going to ignore her and keep moving. Because I’d have no way of knowing if that person knows she is a model. It is not cool for me to put her in a position to have to explain where she knows me from, or why I referred to myself as a username, etc. Or worst case, have someone she knows accidentally find out about her modeling because of me. Not worth the risk IMO.

If she is solo, I’d still probably leave it alone in all but a couple cases where I’m confident the model would want me to say hello.

It depends who it is and what our relationship is. If she would know me and it wasn't otherwise awkward, I would say "Hi, I'm pantops." Otherwise I'd leave her alone. On the flip side of your scenario, I have a fantasy of scrolling through CB and seeing someone I know broadcasting.
I caution you to never let them know you know who they are unless they're super comfortable with being out in the profession/public. I've had many a guy come in a say they "know me" and because I know how much of a hermit I actually am I can shut down their bullshit but not everyone wants to be known in this industry. We want to make our money and go home. It's the reason why I don't watch cams. You could be my uncle for all I know and I do.not.want.to.know.

If she is with anyone - anyone at all - I’m going to ignore her and keep moving. Because I’d have no way of knowing if that person knows she is a model. It is not cool for me to put her in a position to have to explain where she knows me from, or why I referred to myself as a username, etc. Or worst case, have someone she knows accidentally find out about her modeling because of me. Not worth the risk IMO.

If she is solo, I’d still probably leave it alone in all but a couple cases where I’m confident the model would want me to say hello.
This is so respectful, I love it! :h:

If we knew each other *well*, and we had shared more than basic pleasantries on the site, I might approach her. If she was alone. But even then maybe not.

More likely, the next time we were both online I would bring up (in PM of course!) the fact that I had seen her and explain why I did not approach her. Then ask how she would feel if I did say hi the next time.

You could be my uncle for all I know and I do.not.want.to.know.
This reminds me of a story I read the other day about a young 20-something that discovered her stepdad was her biggest supporter on OnlyFans. She called him out and the family disowned him, but it also called her out.

This reminds me of a story I read the other day about a young 20-something that discovered her stepdad was her biggest supporter on OnlyFans. She called him out and the family disowned him, but it also called her out.
That was an ad.

Reactions: KingMarti

Perfect answer! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.