AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This guy just goes around with the exact same message to try to get a free PM

1:41 PM
tomlini87EX
OMG Hello. what size ur sexy boobs ? PM me ?

Models on token sites usually prioritise messages in public chat over PMs. We need to to keep our rooms active and engaging. By replying to PMs a lot we're driving other members away and it's not safe to rely on one person for our income, even if that person really is a generous tipper. For 1 on 1 attention and things you don't want people other than the model to read stick to privates.

I'm actually curious, why are you not more active in her public chat?

Oh, also, depends on the set up but for me reaching for a keyboard is often simply uncomfortable and makes me change positions to less flattering. Another reason why I avoid typing.
Thanks for your reply.

In answer to your question. I am not very talkative and rather shy espcially in the company of beautiful women, therefore the reason for joning cam sites was for the companionship. So, I prefer to keep our conversations private. I was actually hoping to find someone who appeals to me and can hold a conversation.

But I will try harder to engage in public chat.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
I just found this lovely gem on my MFC Message wall. I don't remember ever chatting to the user, it is very likely that he has overheard some of my finest femdom work.

I burst out laughing but in all fairness I might go message him to tell him he is safe and ain't no one going to beat him up.

Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 17.55.30.png

[...] in all fairness I might go message him to tell him he is safe and ain't no one going to beat him up.
Probably wise :giggle:
I remember the first time I stumbled into a femdom room without realizing what was going on. It was pretty weird and uncomfortable for someone who isn't into being on the receiving end! I thought the model was pissed off at the users for real :oops:😅

Reactions: CallMeMaria
Probably wise :giggle:
I remember the first time I stumbled into a femdom room without realizing what was going on. It was pretty weird and uncomfortable for someone who isn't into being on the receiving end! I thought the model was pissed off at the users for real :oops:😅
Tbf I think a lot of posts of this thread are just that! People getting weirded out (and fairly enough) by relatively common fetishes

Thanks for your reply.

In answer to your question. I am not very talkative and rather shy espcially in the company of beautiful women, therefore the reason for joning cam sites was for the companionship. So, I prefer to keep our conversations private. I was actually hoping to find someone who appeals to me and can hold a conversation.

But I will try harder to engage in public chat.

If you aren't very talkative and are shy, why are you looking for someone who can hold a conversation? Not trying to be snarky here but that kind of makes no sense to me.

You're more than welcome to get her attention with a tip note asking a question or to crack a joke no one else needs to read. Why PM?

Like for me, I don't PM about banal things. I'm not on cam to chat about the weather in a PM, ya know?

If you aren't very talkative and are shy, why are you looking for someone who can hold a conversation?
I agree, it's really hard to keep coming up with topics and questions to people who respond very little. It's tiring.

I agree, it's really hard to keep coming up with topics and questions to people who respond very little. It's tiring.
Very exhausting and thank you for posting so that I can now scream into the void about MEN TALKING ABOUT THEIR CHILDREN ON ADULT SITES. STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT. Did I say stop it? I meant STOP IT!

This guy still going around with the same nonsense
(I muted instantly)
And if you notice, he is supposedly some rich attorney - always grey - but even HE can't write English very well.
If any models here who are on Stripchat ever have this guy come to your room, would you be able to see exactly what his scam etc is in PM? Obviously, maybe best not too as i am sure he will try ask for offsite payment etc but i have always been curious exactly what is con is in PM.

12:21 AM
US---------------Attorney
q

12:22 AM
Do you speak, read & write English well and able to communicate in confidential proceeding as I do not wish the publis to read our words for legal reason. (please reply to me in writing)

Last edited:
This guy still going around with the same nonsense
(I muted instantly)
And if you notice, he is supposedly some rich attorney - always grey - but even HE can't write English very well.
If any models here who are on Stripchat ever have this guy come to your room, would you be able to see exactly what his scam etc is in PM? Obviously, maybe best not too as i am sure he will try ask for offsite payment etc but i have always been curious exactly what is con is in PM.

12:21 AM
q

12:22 AM
Do you speak, read & write English well and able to communicate in confidential proceeding as I do not wish the publis to read our words for legal reason. (please reply to me in writing)

I’m going to guess that if he’s posing as an attorney (poorly) and implying he needs to speak to models in writing, and privately, that the end game is some sort of legal threat (implied or actual).

Reactions: NotYou
I’m going to guess that if he’s posing as an attorney (poorly) and implying he needs to speak to models in writing, and privately, that the end game is some sort of legal threat (implied or actual).

Whatever his exact gimmick is, he has been banned on about 20+ other accounts - all using a similar name (adding extra hyphens, as you can see).
I kind of feel like he is one of those guys who has told the lie so much, he has started to believe it himself.

ashtrayslut5 Hello Goddess. I am a good boy, already down on my knees at your feet. Looking up with my mouth wide open to catch all your sweet saliva and cigarette ashes if you wish to use me, Miss

Tbf I think a lot of posts of this thread are just that! People getting weirded out (and fairly enough) by relatively common fetishes
Like this one
ashtrayslut5 Hello Goddess. I am a good boy, already down on my knees at your feet. Looking up with my mouth wide open to catch all your sweet saliva and cigarette ashes if you wish to use me, Miss

If you aren't very talkative and are shy, why are you looking for someone who can hold a conversation? Not trying to be snarky here but that kind of makes no sense to me.

You're more than welcome to get her attention with a tip note asking a question or to crack a joke no one else needs to read. Why PM?

Like for me, I don't PM about banal things. I'm not on cam to chat about the weather in a PM, ya know?
I should have pointed out in my previous post. There is very little public chat in her room on CB. Her room in SC appears to have a little more public chat, but still mostly PM.
Also, I am not constantly bombarding her with PMs, just occasional questions or comments about her performance. I am also always tipping her.
Not sure what happened, but when I visited her room last night she was surprisingly receptive to my PMs.

Maybe I wasn't clear about my ability to hold a conversation. I like having an occasional conversation (PM), but if the other person is very quiet or shy, the conversation kind of falls flat.

Reactions: SuperPookie
That is precisely my point. I like an occasional conversation, but I have trouble getting a response from her, it's tiring and a bit frustrating.
Just going to point this out, dealing with people having the same convocation over and over again for multiple hours at a time is exhausting af. It might be the first time you have had that convocation that day but from my experience the model has probably had it multiple times already.

Just going to point this out, dealing with people having the same convocation over and over again for multiple hours at a time is exhausting af. It might be the first time you have had that convocation that day but from my experience the model has probably had it multiple times already.
This. Small talk is the worst. Tell me something of substance that isn't a sob story or an excuse for not tipping and you'll probably have my undivided attention for three minutes.

Reactions: KingMarti
Was I wrong to make sure an obvious comment to him? :rofl:
He got what he wanted though, because the model laughed/smiled at my last comment - was not my intention to give him the free smile :rofl:
He then said "thanks for smiling and I don't have to pay for it" and then he left.

11:15 PM
Supportive13
Wanna see you smiling

11:16 PM
Supportive13
A smile can improve your face value

[ ME ]
@Supportive13 I am sure tokens will help make the smile happen

11:17 PM
Supportive13
I haven't asked for nude body or anything so please do your jib somewhere else

11:18 PM
[ ME ]
Doesn't matter what you ask for, it's a paying site, so if you want free smiles, use Google or look in a mirror at your own smiles

Reactions: Ozzie_
Screenshotting this is impossible but I had the strangest interaction just now.

Guy comes in, complains about my music, I tell him to fuck off, he drops 1000 tokens calls me an idiot and then storms out. I didn't ban him so he comes back and we discuss his temper tantrum and now he's in my back pocket. So fucking weird.

Edit: Do I have a femdom streak in there somewhere after all? LOL

Last edited:
Great point! I seriously have the same 4 or 5 conversations over and over for hours. It gets a bit insane. Idk about other people, but at a certain point I just need to say something weird or shocking in there. If I don’t, every little while, I’ll literally go insane. The monotony of that part of camming (in particular) can not be stated enough! Like it’s enough to make any person loopy as Hell.

ETA; I could literally do an 8 hour freestyle in free chat , answering all the stuff people want to ask/ are about to ask, because I’ve been asked the same things hundreds if not thousands (or possibly even a million) times. Like Holy Fucking Shit; take it easy on us guys!

Last edited:
Was I wrong to make sure an obvious comment to him? :rofl:
He got what he wanted though, because the model laughed/smiled at my last comment - was not my intention to give him the free smile :rofl:
He then said "thanks for smiling and I don't have to pay for it" and then he left.

11:15 PM
Supportive13
Wanna see you smiling

Supportive13
A smile can improve your face value

[ ME ]
@Supportive13 I am sure tokens will help make the smile happen

11:17 PM
Supportive13
I haven't asked for nude body or anything so please do your jib somewhere else

11:18 PM
[ ME ]
Doesn't matter what you ask for, it's a paying site, so if you want free smiles, use Google or look in a mirror at your own smiles
I can't speak for any other model other than myself, but when it comes to smile demands I want other people to stay out of it. It's my face. It's my room. It's my chance to deny someone something that they are asking for for reasons you might not quite understand. So, yeah, I'd probably chide you a bit for stepping in, but like I said that's just me.

I was doing my usual moderating on CB for a model I work for, and a dude was coming in asking for a private session ONLY if he could do cutting in front of her C2C.

Obviously, I reported it, blocked his ass.

He then went on her Twitter, did the same. She blocked him.

He then subbed to her OF and said the same thing, so I was managing that, kicked his ass off. This was all in a period of a week. He was quite graphic and specific.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SuperPookie
"What odd looking breasts"

Guy said about a lady with very large tubular breasts.

Thankfully several others in the room said they didn't see what was odd about them and that the guy was odd (clearly hasn't seen many boobs)

This is not a 'Things Members Say...' yet, but the thread about annoying model behavior is closed.

I see a lot of rooms with this formula: jane_doe's room, then in the headline: Hello I am Emily... 😤🤬 Ffs if you call your room by a name name, then that is the name you should use for your persona (this is new rooms, not old studio rooms where the model changes).

This is not a 'Things Members Say...' yet, but the thread about annoying model behavior is closed.

I see a lot of rooms with this formula: jane_doe's room, then in the headline: Hello I am Emily... 😤🤬 Ffs if you call your room by a name name, then that is the name you should use for your persona (this is new rooms, not old studio rooms where the model changes).
A lot of models have multiple aliases. This seems very nitpicky.

A lot of models have multiple aliases. This seems very nitpicky.
I know it is nitpicky, and I know models have multiple aliases across platforms. It is just something that annoys me, and I felt the need to let out a bit of steam.... I felt it was better to do it here, and get slapped by the models here, than in some innocent models room...not that I would do that.