AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I think most people do, Maybe they meant for it to be this because it really does make the most sense, but maybe they had already paid for the signs and logos etc and it was a typo so they ran with it :rofl:
Could be. There are often typos in their messages or it's in broken English on the desktop extension. It is a Japanese company. Husband was a printer for years, it's amazing the amount of jobs that showed with egregious errors no one noticed.

Reactions: NotYou
Could be. There are often typos in their messages or it's in broken English on the desktop extension. It is a Japanese company. Husband was a printer for years, it's amazing the amount of jobs that showed with egregious errors no one noticed.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
This study has then later been found to be false, since it only works with some words and sentences.. which was a even more fun study that debunked it :)) because they wrote everything in longer words and a higher degree of english, so nothing was understandable all of a sudden.. :)))

Reactions: MarieElise
I see a lot of red users who seem to just want to talk or banter and I see them again and again in multiple rooms but have yet to see them tip. It is pretty disrespectful IMO. It is like they use their level “status” to skate by
I saw one guy that seemed to want to mod for several models. He was a regular with me in one room and eventually became a mod. She removed him shortly after and I never saw him in there again, but I did see him in another room as mod. I also saw him ask another model about being a mod.

Maybe it's a status thing as you suggest. I've never contemplated being a mod so I don't know.

This is more of a what members do rather than what members say but it got me really angry last night.

I was visiting a model I know last night, who has just returned from a long spell of illness. I asked her how her day was going and she said it was a bit chaotic, but nothing more than that. And then I tipped her. Not a massive amount, just a show of appreciation. And she burst into floods of tears. The tip wasn't particularly special and I'm not sure what triggered the response but she was a mess anyway.

She was inconsolable for about half an hour and had to keep moving out of the view of the camera to compose herself. Every time she returned, the tears started again.

While all this was going on, some idiot was hammering her lush with tokens and talking dirty, oblivious to her distress and despite her repeated requests for him to "stop" and "wait". He then took her private.

As a member, I've seen some shit in my time, but nothing angers me more than a complete lack of empathy.

This is more of a what members do rather than what members say but it got me really angry last night.

I was visiting a model I know last night, who has just returned from a long spell of illness. I asked her how her day was going and she said it was a bit chaotic, but nothing more than that. And then I tipped her. Not a massive amount, just a show of appreciation. And she burst into floods of tears. The tip wasn't particularly special and I'm not sure what triggered the response but she was a mess anyway.

She was inconsolable for about half an hour and had to keep moving out of the view of the camera to compose herself. Every time she returned, the tears started again.

While all this was going on, some idiot was hammering her lush with tokens and talking dirty, oblivious to her distress and despite her repeated requests for him to "stop" and "wait". He then took her private.

As a member, I've seen some shit in my time, but nothing angers me more than a complete lack of empathy.
The only thing I do not understand in this, is her accepting the private at the time she is in this state.. as she had an option not to

The only thing I do not understand in this, is her accepting the private at the time she is in this state.. as she had an option not to
Could be any number of reasons I guess. It was Stripchat so I'm not sure if they get a chance to accept/decline or if it just goes straight through and starts. She's also only 4 days in to working at a new studio so probably some studio stuff going on there. And also, money is still money I guess.

Could be any number of reasons I guess. It was Stripchat so I'm not sure if they get a chance to accept/decline or if it just goes straight through and starts. She's also only 4 days in to working at a new studio so probably some studio stuff going on there. And also, money is still money I guess.
There is a chance to accept/decline :)

but you are absolutely right, money is money, but sometimes I have also just been where I had to refuse it, due to different kind of reasons, but still, a new studio can put a lot of pressure on also

I saw one guy that seemed to want to mod for several models. He was a regular with me in one room and eventually became a mod. She removed him shortly after and I never saw him in there again, but I did see him in another room as mod. I also saw him ask another model about being a mod.

Maybe it's a status thing as you suggest. I've never contemplated being a mod so I don't know.
I think the reference to red users was more about Royal league folk on Stripchat than CB moderators, but point taken.
Plenty of the moderators I've run across appear to have sought out that status to boost their own ego and go on a power trip. SMH.

Received this email from someone who has never tipped and was sitting in my room with his "never had tokens" grey Cunt Slayer account.

Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 19.42.29.png

I replied verbally; Short answer no, long answer Hell Fucking No.

I CANNOT believe you were not seduced by that username alone
It was hard to restrict myself - it is not often that so much genuine love, respect and appreciation can be delivered in such few words. Luckily years of experience as a model have thought me how to keep a cool head - so I did not find myself in his hotel room. Close call, tho.

It was hard to restrict myself - it is not often that so much genuine love, respect and appreciation can be delivered in such few words. Luckily years of experience as a model have thought me how to keep a cool head - so I did not find myself in his hotel room. Close call, tho.

This guy joined the room while another user had control of the model's Lush on ultra-high.
Model's cam was focused on her face, and he must've read her expression as being uncomfortable.
View attachment 97587
Model replied to the room, 'no no it's great I love the vibes, don't stop!

After a fair pause, he came back with this
View attachment 97588
Interesting.. I can understand such a POV from someone inexperienced and new to camsites (and maybe also to women) but the "ex" means he has, at some point, bought tokens and tipped them.

Interesting.. I can understand such a POV from someone inexperienced and new to camsites (and maybe also to women) but the "ex" means he has, at some point, bought tokens and tipped them.
and the "EX" is in grey, which means he at least reached level 20, I believe that takes spending around 2000 tokens or so at least

Received this email from someone who has never tipped and was sitting in my room with his "never had tokens" grey Cunt Slayer account.

View attachment 97584

I replied verbally; Short answer no, long answer Hell Fucking No.

When I first saw the title "in person GFE", I thought oh, he wants to meet you and maybe have dinner with you, maybe do some other activities, you know, as a GFE - this is not a GFE at all.