AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
"I have always fantasized about being with a colored woman." *cringe*

Good grief! There are still folks calling us "colored" in 2023? :facepalm: I told him please don't say colored...you can say Black. Lmao.

Good grief! There are still folks calling us "colored" in 2023? :facepalm: I told him please don't say colored...you can say Black. Lmao.
I always thought that was so weird... Sounds like they're talking about a blue person lol or someone covered in paint

what was your reply? 'thanks but id rather get tipped'? like damn. i seriously hope this is just a fantasy...
I haven't replied, don't think I'm going to. Has only been subbed on my OF for 7 days and has rebill off so... lol

Not sure about you, but this one struck me as bad and odd, and I think we can read between the lines for what he wants:
He didn't say anything else, just straight in with these messages.
I did report but not sure if anything will be done since strictly speaking he has done/said nothing wrong, at least not in these messages, but we can all guess.

8:57 PM
johndoee991
Have a Dog??

8:57 PM
johndoee991
Pm

Reactions: Ozzie_
The silver tongued Lothario ;) . 4 years on the site and never bought tokens.

"6:54 AM hotcockcum4u I can't wait to see your flaps bby"

I always thought that was so weird... Sounds like they're talking about a blue person lol or someone covered in paint
Yes, it does sound a bit interesting. But in the joy of language it needs deciphering in so many ways. Maybe they're using the color characteristic to refer to someone's mood lol or someone’s energy level.

got asked if i made rabbit stew today. (even using some specific name for that…)

sir. you might not know that because you never were in my room, didnt even say hi but im vegan AND my ability to cook is limited to creating sauces for whatever or stuffing things in my airfryer. even if i would have made that… you sure would not want to try it. but why on earth is that what you ask when coming into a camgirls room for the first time? what else does this fetish include?

Reactions: NotYou
got asked if i made rabbit stew today. (even using some specific name for that…)

sir. you might not know that because you never were in my room, didnt even say hi but im vegan AND my ability to cook is limited to creating sauces for whatever or stuffing things in my airfryer. even if i would have made that… you sure would not want to try it. but why on earth is that what you ask when coming into a camgirls room for the first time? what else does this fetish include?
Could it be a reference to Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction? When she kills and cooks the pet rabbit of Michael Douglas' wife.

This user has been popping up in multiple rooms lately, pasting the below.
Worth pointing out that despite the self-righteous preaching, based on their username colour, they have tipped recently (somewhere).
And often lurk for a while - presumably enjoying the show - before this happens.
preach.jpg

could he be referencing The Rabbit Vibrator ??

Yes, it does sound a bit interesting. But in the joy of language it needs deciphering in so many ways. Maybe they're using the color characteristic to refer to someone's mood lol or someone’s energy level.

No, it’s not that at all (in this case). Please just stop….. :facepalm:

Reactions: rockin_rod

I recently saw a model doing a cosplay of a grown up Sadako Yamamura (the creepy woman from the ring) using a monochrome filter.
But agreed WTF do they go into an asian woman's channel and call her oriental?

This grey user still going around trying to scam models.
Once again, another new account, and this time switched up his name slightly using an underscore
The only bright side of him sticking with this name "US Attorney" is the fact you can see him from a mile away and ban him.

10:52 AM
US_--------------Attorney
Do you speak, read & write English well and able to communicate in professional level

This grey user still going around trying to scam models.
Once again, another new account, and this time switched up his name slightly using an underscore
The only bright side of him sticking with this name "US Attorney" is the fact you can see him from a mile away and ban him.

10:52 AM
US_--------------Attorney
Do you speak, read & write English well and able to communicate in professional level
I absolutely love how he ask if they can communicate on a profesional level in English and then he makes small mistakes himself. Like I wouldn't mind anyone writing like this at all normally, but it's quite funny to me..

I absolutely love how he ask if they can communicate on a profesional level in English and then he makes small mistakes himself. Like I wouldn't mind anyone writing like this at all normally, but it's quite funny to me..

He makes so many mistakes, and he tries so hard to sound smart, yet he is very dumb from all of the stuff I have seen from him. He even had some stuff in one of his profiles once basically saying he thinks he is smarter and better than models. I feel like he has told this lie so much he has started to believe it all himself.

View attachment 97718

In what world was he expecting a "yes of course, screw the site rules and general moral, lets just make a man happy, shall we?"

I will never be able to wrap my head around stuff like this, and the fact he so casually and easily asks it like it's some regular request that everyone does. I guess the anonymity of it probably helps, but still.

He makes so many mistakes, and he tries so hard to sound smart, yet he is very dumb from all of the stuff I have seen from him. He even had some stuff in one of his profiles once basically saying he thinks he is smarter and better than models. I feel like he has told this lie so much he has started to believe it all himself.

I will never be able to wrap my head around stuff like this, and the fact he so casually and easily asks it like it's some regular request that everyone does. I guess the anonymity of it probably helps, but still.
I'm starting to wonder what the hell he would say if someone would PM him. Like legit, because he could be breaking laws by giving any legal advice without being an attorney as far as I have understood it!