AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm starting to wonder what the hell he would say if someone would PM him. Like legit, because he could be breaking laws by giving any legal advice without being an attorney as far as I have understood it!

I don't think he tries to do anything like that, he basically tries to act like he and his law firm (in Las Vegas) have donated XX thousand (it changes each time) to Ukraine Aid, and he gets XX bonus payment each week (again, usually in the thousands), but HE can't buy tokens because he isn't allowed to get found out at the risk of losing his important attorney job, so he asks to send payment offsite... I always tell him in public chat that he has no excuse, I know SC offers about 50(?) crypto options, so there is no reason to try to pretend like it will somehow get found out.

I have been curious exactly what he says if models PM him (I have known/seen a few do it, out of curiosity themselves), but I always tell them to just ban him and not PM him no matter how tempted - especially if it's a model I "know" well enough.

I am not sure if he goes and tries it in all rooms (different regions) or just some specific ones (I usually see him in Romanian, Russian, and Ukrainian). He used to do it before the war, but then as you can imagine, he took that as some big opportunity to try and exploit it. Luckily most models are much smarter than he is and can see right through his bullshit.

Reactions: Wuggie
*Grey joins the room and immanently follows*
baby i have loved you from the firt time i see you
i want you to know that
panties?
you show panties?
bobs?
let me see bobs?
i follow you a long time you can sow me apreation by panties or bobs!
*Another regular user joins in*
Bob?
Which Bob?
Ross, Barker, Saget?
CAUSE THEY ARE ALL DEAD! (I am not from the US, I only know who Barker is because my husband said something about him dying and watching him while home "sick" from school)
*Nothing happens for around 2 minutes, grey then unfollows*
whore, i follow for years and you give me nothing
not even bobs!
*Grey leaves room*

I hope he got is bobs elsewhere. 😆

*Grey joins the room and immanently follows*
baby i have loved you from the firt time i see you
i want you to know that
panties?
you show panties?
bobs?
let me see bobs?
i follow you a long time you can sow me apreation by panties or bobs!
*Another regular user joins in*
Bob?
Which Bob?
Ross, Barker, Saget?
CAUSE THEY ARE ALL DEAD! (I am not from the US, I only know who Barker is because my husband said something about him dying and watching him while home "sick" from school)
*Nothing happens for around 2 minutes, grey then unfollows*
whore, i follow for years and you give me nothing
not even bobs!
*Grey leaves room*

I hope he got is bobs elsewhere. 😆

Whenever I see the “show bobs” requests it reminds me of The Bobs from the movie Office Space.

IMG_7803.jpeg

I vaguely remember a thread where members treated us like human beings instead of fuck rags, where is that because I have a story to share.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Last edited:
I vaguely remember a thread where members treated us like human beings instead of fuck rags, where is that because I have a story to share.
This made me feel a little sad reading actually.. wish people would treat everyone, no matter their work etc, like human beings at all times... I still hope one day everything will be so normal people have more respect towards each other (I doubt it, but I hope)

• Hugs
Reactions: ElGato and Vixxen81
I think this guy may have missed off a decimal point somewhere :rofl:
I have never ever heard of penis being called a "bird" before. Not sure if it's just a translation error for him or what the hell.

6:36 PM
monkeyboy0931876
Now see you,my bird very have feel,now 40 cm,very big and strong

6:37 PM
monkeyboy0931876
Now 45 cm

6:38 PM
monkeyboy0931876
if see your pink boob,my bird 50 cm

I have never ever heard of penis being called a "bird" before. Not sure if it's just a translation error for him or what the hell.

monkeyboy0931876

monkeyboy0931876
Now 45 cm

monkeyboy0931876
Translation error. Bird = cock

Reactions: Delroy and Ozzie_

monkeyboy0931876

monkeyboy0931876
Now 45 cm

monkeyboy0931876
I have heard "bird" for dick but very rarely. The couple times were in the Boston metro area

I have never ever heard of penis being called a "bird" before.

Me neither…until I’d watched the Sanford and Son episode where a lady asked Fred “May I see your bird?” (The animal…lol). The studio audience laughed as Fred looked like he’s about to make a dirty remark, but Esther stopped him by telling him “Watch it!” 😂

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Is this just an American slang?
It's the first time I've seen it. I've heard of flipping the bird (to give the middle finger) but that's all.
I've heard it occasionally on the east coast of the US but as time goes by less and less. The bird isn't getting used much anymore 😱.

Reactions: NotYou
I've heard it used before in that cock context, but also as a reference to drug usage (specifically coke).
What??

My husband is a recovering cocaine addict from the 80's and he just read this and was like "um, no. Not only no, but hell fucking no."

He had a shotgun knocking on his door at one point but slang does change but I've never heard of this and my sister and her husband were into it.

What??

My husband is a recovering cocaine addict from the 80's and he just read this and was like "um, no. Not only no, but hell fucking no."

He had a shotgun knocking on his door at one point but slang does change but I've never heard of this and my sister and her husband were into it.
I'm not in the US, so not sure why the "hell fucking no". There's a whole other world out there.

Reactions: yummybrownfox