AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Ew, that's fucked up. Ugh, this is what happens when you choose the wrong person(s) to be your moderator(s), and they let the title go to their damn head. That mod has probably run off a lot of potential tippers from her room, because who the hell can truly enjoy themselves while being in a room like that where it's the mod trying to run shit? YIKES...

That's a damn shame. And he's probably the type who, if he's ever stripped of his moderator privileges, would get nasty with her real quick...and go from telling her "Love you" to "Get a real job, you ungrateful whore."
Absolutely, the guy was suggesting kicking/banning/silencing people at random, not based on their behaviour.
This was on Camsoda, where mods can do all of those - most sites only allow Mods/Knights to silence/mute, so this was a huge overstep of having that ability.
SMFH

Honestly I'm sick and tired of the us vs them battle. I cam to make money, not to appease someone's ego and run my room the way that they want to spend their tokens. I'm taking the private over anything else.

Reactions: Schnauzevoll
Honestly I'm sick and tired of the us vs them battle. I cam to make money, not to appease someone's ego and run my room the way that they want to spend their tokens. I'm taking the private over anything else.

I don’t understand why it’s being described as a member ego thing. Or a “one or the other” situation.

Nobody’s asking to take away anyone’s private show. Just that before or after it happens, if something else was also paid for (based on show activities and prices dictated to the members by the model via her own menu or goal), a good faith attempt is made to acknowledge it.

If public show goals or tip menu items are advertised by a model, a member may assume that’s an acceptable way to spend tokens in your room, and then see the thing advertised. Which - if it’s a wrong assumption - I’d consider more of an honest mistake than an ego-driven expectation.

Sure, it’s your right and no one has said different

Absolutely, the guy was suggesting kicking/banning/silencing people at random, not based on their behaviour.
This was on Camsoda, where mods can do all of those - most sites only allow Mods/Knights to silence/mute, so this was a huge overstep of having that ability.
SMFH
That mod is definitely costing that model money. She should sack him posthaste

Yep. There is one model I recently just stopped seeing because literally every time I would tip for something or tip up to a goal almost by myself some dude would take her private before I could enjoy what I had tipped for. It felt like throwing tokens down a bottomless hole
I have recently realized one of the girls I talk to, she will actually tell people to wait with the privates, if she's mid something someone has tipped for! and I find it super cool that she will ask people to wait, because someone else already paid for something :)

I somehow missed the part where she didn't do tip actions before going private. My bad.

The public/private thing is a heated debate on CB. Or at least it has been for me. With the biggest issue being people think I don't need to keep making money after because I was in private for an hour. Nope, that one private made up for the other days that were lousy.

Anyway, I'm throwing a ton of anecdotes into one pile and not focusing on any one particular line of thought so I'll stop talking now. 🤣 Need coffee STAT

It was not when it suited me. It was exactly when it suited him, in the very early stages of a passionate countdown I was offering him.

Note the swift exit and lack of thank you after the "ive cum" announcement.

WTF people - manners dont cost extra!

Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 15.31.03.png

It was not when it suited me. It was exactly when it suited him, in the very early stages of a passionate countdown I was offering him.

Note the swift exit and lack of thank you after the "ive cum" announcement.

WTF people - manners dont cost extra!

View attachment 97846

Thou hath cumeth

Can someone explain to me why guys refer to themselves in the third person when typing to models?
I see it quite a lot but I don't get it, like right now, this guy keeps putting his name at the start, things like:

10:02 AM
Tony60065
Tony kiss you

10:05 AM
Tony60065
Tony want to kiss your feet, I love you, I love you, I love you

10:07 AM
Tony60065
I like

10:18 AM
Tony60065
Tony kiss you

10:22 AM
Tony60065
Tony love you

Can someone explain to me why guys refer to themselves in the third person when typing to models?
I see it quite a lot but I don't get it, like right now, this guy keeps putting his name at the start, things like:

Tony60065
Tony kiss you

Tony60065

Tony60065
I like

Tony60065
Tony kiss you

Tony60065
Tony love you
Did you miss the recent kerfuffle surrounding Bluey Bear Balls or whatever his name was? ;)

Tony60065
Tony kiss you

Tony60065

Tony60065
I like

Tony60065
Tony kiss you

Tony60065
Tony love you

IMG_3373.jpeg

I definitely find it creepy when people do this…to me it may even be creepier than the guys on dating apps who put “princess” at the end of every message (“Good morning, princess. How was your day, princess? Sounds good, princess”).

Reactions: NotYou
View attachment 97862

I definitely find it creepy when people do this…to me it may even be creepier than the guys on dating apps who put “princess” at the end of every message (“Good morning, princess. How was your day, princess? Sounds good, princess”).
Depending on the name, sometimes I just think it sounds awkward as hell when they are talking of themselves in third person! but yeap most of the time also super creepy.. and the princess thing is just fucking weird... although, now I feel hurt for never being called a princess.. :haha:

Reactions: Pommster
Depending on the name, sometimes I just think it sounds awkward as hell when they are talking of themselves in third person! but yeap most of the time also super creepy.. and the princess thing is just fucking weird... although, now I feel hurt for never being called a princess.. :haha:
Wouldn't you be more of a prince? ...princess

• Hugs
Reactions: Wuggie
This d-bag posing as a site admin in a brand new models room on their first day...

Screenshot 2023-09-27 133726.jpg

In a CB couples room tonight…

light_blue_member: hiiii
light_blue_member: wowww
light_blue_member: spread that pussy light_blue_member: slut
light_blue_member: choke her suffocate her stop her breathin

Followed immediately by this guy…

Dark_purple_member: hi guys
Dark_purple_member: anal fisting

…and no tips from either guy.

• Wat?!
Reactions: NotYou
Yep, banned 5 minutes after reporting. Stripchat is great like that

I see a lot like this, but the one I have seen and reported a lot lately uses "ChatGeneral" in his name, and goes around saying the model has had lots of complaints, and the model needs to PM him to rectify the problem.
His latest one yesterday was "GerChatGeneral".

Always reported it when I saw it and always banned it within minutes. Sadly, as soon as one is banned he creates another and does it.

I see a lot like this, but the one I have seen and reported a lot lately uses "ChatGeneral" in his name, and goes around saying the model has had lots of complaints, and the model needs to PM him to rectify the problem.
His latest one yesterday was "GerChatGeneral".

Always reported it when I saw it and always banned it within minutes. Sadly, as soon as one is banned he creates another and does it.
Which reason do you select from the options in the 'report' function?

I screenshot and go directly to live chat to report, it's much faster this way - they have a "report member" option there in live chat
Thanks! Never tried that (I hate most AI-run live chat 'help') but sounds like real people are there and take prompt action. Good to know 👍

Thanks! Never tried that (I hate most AI-run live chat 'help') but sounds like real people are there and take prompt action. Good to know 👍

It;s the typical AI based at first to get you to the relevant team, then it will take to a real agent, sometimes you may need to wait a few minutes, but I always write the report and send the photo and then even leave the page, and get an email a few minutes later with he response. I think SC are great with reports and fast, I can't fault them at all.

So, a user was typing a model for her lovense. All going great, him and er liking it etc.
A grey user kept saying "pussssyyy broo" and "why pussy brooo" and basically trying to get the blue guy who was tipping, to tip for other stuff... the blue guy replied to the grey guy telling him to shut up and buy tokens if he wants things. No problem with that, I don;t blame him for this at all. It's always annoying when anyone tries getting you to tip or complain that something else is being shown for your tips to what THEY want..

Then a random gold user pipes up and starts fighting with he blue guy for telling the grey to buy tokens or shut up. So then the blue guy left.

I mean, wow. Not sure why such a dumb gold user has to speak up and make pointless fights especially when nothing was done wrong buy this blue guy.

So, a user was typing a model for her lovense. All going great, him and er liking it etc.
A grey user kept saying "pussssyyy broo" and "why pussy brooo" and basically trying to get the blue guy who was tipping, to tip for other stuff... the blue guy replied to the grey guy telling him to shut up and buy tokens if he wants things. No problem with that, I don;t blame him for this at all. It's always annoying when anyone tries getting you to tip or complain that something else is being shown for your tips to what THEY want..

Then a random gold user pipes up and starts fighting with he blue guy for telling the grey to buy tokens or shut up. So then the blue guy left.

I mean, wow. Not sure why such a dumb gold user has to speak up and make pointless fights especially when nothing was done wrong buy this blue guy.
hopefully the blue will visit the model again, I'm sure the blue knows now never to engage with a grey!

Edited to Add: Engage with a grey only if you have the power to kick them in the balls (moderator/knight etc)

Last edited: