AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Politics Containment Thread. Don't Care? Then don't click.

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm supposed to pay my tax bill today, and it's so hard to. I don't want to give these people more money. Like I literally can't press the button to send it rn.
 
🚨 American friends! 🚨

Looking forward to your FREE no questions asked $5000 bonus* that will be ABSOLUTELY, 100%, pinky-promise, no HONESTLY, be in your accounts just in time for Christmas?

It’s so easy, you lucky devils!

*not an empty bribe
Such transparent desperation. Bring on the 48th.
I saw an article reporting that it would cost the US $1.3 trillion if the $5k/adult were to happen......
 
Last edited:
I'm supposed to pay my tax bill today, and it's so hard to. I don't want to give these people more money. Like I literally can't press the button to send it rn.
late penalties and interest only make the hurt larger , bite the bullet and save
 
late penalties and interest only make the hurt larger , bite the bullet and save
What the fuck are you talking about, I said I have the money sitting there and I do? Is there something wrong with you?

What does vip stand for around here; very impotent penis or what? Don't talk down to me like I'm a fucking moron, or I'll do the same right back to you. Your ass shouldn't even be in this thread!
 
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Maxi
🚨 American friends! 🚨

Looking forward to your FREE no questions asked $5000 bonus* that will be ABSOLUTELY, 100%, pinky-promise, no HONESTLY, be in your accounts just in time for Christmas?

It’s so easy, you lucky devils!






*not an empty bribe

And not like this ever stopped him before, but it’s very illegal, punishable by up to 2 years in prison for anyone convicted of offering to pay for a vote:

 
Politicians all over the world say ā€œlook, if you vote for this bill then we think you’ll be X better off in your pocket every monthā€ or whatever similar.

But calling a midterm rally and promising to spread $1.3 trillion across all adults if he secures both houses in said midterms without any justification or info on where it’s coming from is just bonkers.

I think he knows he’s going to do poorly but this just might make a few stupid people believe it and he might not lose *as* badly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MarieElise
Apologies for the double-post but when has Trump ever bothered about the legalities of his actions? 🤭

Exactly. Although the law also applies to those who accept the offer… so even if a voter was confident the current government wouldn’t prosecute them for taking the bribe, are they really comfortable knowing the government (in perpetuity) has their crime to use against them at any time, for revenge or any other reason?

Not sure I’d bet an imaginary five grand on it, if losing the bet meant prison time and a criminal record.
 
  • Helpful!
  • Like
Reactions: MarieElise and Maxi
Mitch McConnell being obviously a complete vegetable and still showing up to ā€œvoteā€ (in quotes because his peers had to correct him from almost voting with the other side today)… it’s making me feel like throwing up. It’s just that gross.
 
Mitch McConnell being obviously a complete vegetable and still showing up to ā€œvoteā€ (in quotes because his peers had to correct him from almost voting with the other side today)… it’s making me feel like throwing up. It’s just that gross.
And the press pool not being allowed to record him? This isn't fucking Russia! And then the House adjourning before articles could be voted on to impeach Kegsbreath? Despicable.