I used to use plex than had some wired issues with it (cant remember what specifically, but it was a nieche issue proberly something to do with the kodi addon) and run jellyfin now, not really much of a difference once it's set up and running tbh. I also have an appolo server running for game streaming, interface is trash but it's an admin interface for adding the game paths so dont acutally see it often, works really well, but then I dont think I am as sensitive to input lag as some people since all I see are complaints about onlive and I had it and used it and I was like "this is awesome" I never had any issues (other than the resolution dropping to cover stuttering to stop the game lagging out but it was only ever for a couple of seconds at a time) with it even back then.