stormythunder
Cam Model
- Jan 31, 2025
- 478
- 1
- 608
- 31
- Tumblr Username
- shiektheshieka
- MFC Username
- Hellostormy
- Streamate Username
- stormythunder
- Chaturbate Username
- stormythunder
I also like this guy. He seems to be just filming his lectures at his college most of the time but I know he's pretty well known online now so I'm guessing he also counts as an influencer and not just a professor.I'm not usually someone who follows specific channels, but lately I've been watching this one (link below), it started out on my IG feed, probably because I had been catching up on the trade war BS between Chump and Carney.
He's a veteran history teacher from Canada, and covers many historical, social and political subjects that (despite those topics not being my usual interests) he manages to make relevant and insightful.
He always ends with his catchphrase 'Consider yourself updated'

