AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 30, 2026
1
0
0
Hello @punker barbie help me please🙏 @punker barbie i am reaching out to ask for your help as a last resort . My account ( rosesexy30 was banned over Two years ago due to a mistake regarding comme Ts about minors.I mistakenly believed that everyone on thé site was an adult,but I deeply regret my lacle of judgment.Since you ar in direct contact Watch thé chaturbate support team,would you be kind enough to mention my username rosesexy30 to thème and ask if the would be willing to give me one last chance ? I would be aternally grateful for your help. Thanks you very much
 
Hello @punker barbie help me please🙏 @punker barbie i am reaching out to ask for your help as a last resort . My account ( rosesexy30 was banned over Two years ago due to a mistake regarding comme Ts about minors.I mistakenly believed that everyone on thé site was an adult,but I deeply regret my lacle of judgment.Since you ar in direct contact Watch thé chaturbate support team,would you be kind enough to mention my username rosesexy30 to thème and ask if the would be willing to give me one last chance ? I would be aternally grateful for your help. Thanks you very much
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.

@AmberCutie
 
Upvote 0