AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate y thumbs up

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 8, 2025
8
2
16
I’m not exactly a standout model; I had 11 positive votes and one negative one. Yesterday, a very demanding user showed up; he gave me two 200-token tips but asked for things I didn't feel comfortable doing. I tried to do it his way, but he still left me a negative vote. Given how long I’ve been doing this, I know that having a rating below 90% really hurts visibility. Is there any other model who wants to swap "likes" with me? :( Just to help boost my score a little.
 
  • Hugs
Reactions: stormythunder
I’m not exactly a standout model; I had 11 positive votes and one negative one. Yesterday, a very demanding user showed up; he gave me two 200-token tips but asked for things I didn't feel comfortable doing. I tried to do it his way, but he still left me a negative vote. Given how long I’ve been doing this, I know that having a rating below 90% really hurts visibility. Is there any other model who wants to swap "likes" with me? :( Just to help boost my score a little.
That's against the rules.
 
Upvote 0
just ban the fucker and his negative vote will also be gone (i don't really like this trick but they say it works)
90% on 10 votes is not really bad and won't hurt you , just don't turn of the show votes option so user can see it's 1 / 10 and not 10 /100

swapping likes ( i tip you , you tip me ) sounds fun but it's against cb's TOS so it's dangerous
 
Upvote 0
just ban the fucker and his negative vote will also be gone (i don't really like this trick but they say it works)
90% on 10 votes is not really bad and won't hurt you , just don't turn of the show votes option so user can see it's 1 / 10 and not 10 /100

swapping likes ( i tip you , you tip me ) sounds fun but it's against cb's TOS so it's dangerous
Banning someone does not remove their vote. It removes the broadcaster from that viewer's followed list.
 
Upvote 0
Eso va en contra de las reglas.
No lo sabía; bueno, en realidad no lo hice, pero no vi ninguna regla que lo prohibiera. Aun así, es desalentador ver cómo un usuario tan exigente puede alterar el algoritmo. En fin, gracias; supongo que intentaré mejorarlo con la ayuda de los usuarios pidiendo votos positivos.
 
Upvote 0
If you're using a tip menu, add a line for 25 tokens to vote thumbs up. Remind people to vote if they tip 25 or more.
One of my apps does that "KingMarti_ThumbUp_Reminder" any tip over 25 and it puts a notice in the chat "@user and then whatever you set as the reminder text", also has the option of removing pm requests (its anything containing pm so if someone says 5pm it also strips that, bug that I never went in and fixed because its not something that came up often) and puts a notice into chat with whatever your return message is so like "@user Pm's are only for fanclub members, write your message in a tip note or join the fanclub"
 
Upvote 0
One of my apps does that "KingMarti_ThumbUp_Reminder" any tip over 25 and it puts a notice in the chat "@user and then whatever you set as the reminder text", also has the option of removing pm requests (its anything containing pm so if someone says 5pm it also strips that, bug that I never went in and fixed because its not something that came up often) and puts a notice into chat with whatever your return message is so like "@user Pm's are only for fanclub members, write your message in a tip note or join the fanclub"
Yep yep. Glad I'm not the only one with the fan club rule. :)
 
Upvote 0
Yep yep. Glad I'm not the only one with the fan club rule. :)
I charge 50, and my fanclub is only 200, so by the time they have paid for pm for 4 days they may as well join fanclub, although I found yesterday they have to pay 3 months if they pay with tokens, so that math doesn't quite work as well as I thought 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
I charge 50, and my fanclub is only 200, so by the time they have paid for pm for 4 days they may as well join fanclub, although I found yesterday they have to pay 3 months if they pay with tokens, so that math doesn't quite work as well as I thought 😂
Another selling point is FC helps page rank. The more greens in your user list, the better.
 
Upvote 0
Another selling point is FC helps page rank. The more greens in your user list, the better.
Brb making 30 accounts and investing my pay 😂😂 then mostly likely catching a ban 😂😂😂
 
Upvote 0
I’m not exactly a standout model; I had 11 positive votes and one negative one. Yesterday, a very demanding user showed up; he gave me two 200-token tips but asked for things I didn't feel comfortable doing. I tried to do it his way, but he still left me a negative vote. Given how long I’ve been doing this, I know that having a rating below 90% really hurts visibility. Is there any other model who wants to swap "likes" with me? :( Just to help boost my score a little.
You can turn the thumbs off entirely. But I've never had a lower-than-100% rating actually affect my earnings, at least not noticeably. You're also not obligated to do any action even if tipped for it, especially if it isnt even something you offer on your menu, which i know doesnt help with his unfair rating. But something to keep in mind. No matter what they threaten to do, CB rules make it very clear that tips are gratuity.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0