AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Missing payout

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 25, 2026
1
0
0
Hi! @punker barbie I am thickmami222 on chaturbate, I have been waiting for my payout from sep 1-15th, this is my first payout and I was told by chaturbate support that after I sent my W9 form that they would send my payment out within 24-72 hours this was September 29th. I have still not gotten any emails or any pending payments from my bank and after contacting support again 4 days ago I haven't gotten a response. If you could have someone get back to me id appreciate it. Thank you!
 
Hi! @punker barbie I am thickmami222 on chaturbate, I have been waiting for my payout from sep 1-15th, this is my first payout and I was told by chaturbate support that after I sent my W9 form that they would send my payment out within 24-72 hours this was September 29th. I have still not gotten any emails or any pending payments from my bank and after contacting support again 4 days ago I haven't gotten a response. If you could have someone get back to me id appreciate it. Thank you!
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25920851
 
Upvote 0