AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Delayed Payment

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 7, 2019
52
4
101
Hi @punker barbie , I hope you’re doing well? I made a daily payout request and up to now there’s no payment on my account. My username is Sexymonalisa1, kindly help me make a follow up. I sent an email to support but they haven’t responded. Thanks in advance 🙏
 
Hi @punker barbie , I hope you’re doing well? I made a daily payout request and up to now there’s no payment on my account. My username is Sexymonalisa1, kindly help me make a follow up. I sent an email to support but they haven’t responded. Thanks in advance 🙏
Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nickilove123456
Upvote 0