AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cb account banned

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 9, 2026
15
0
1
Chaturbate Username
213joker
Dear @punker barbie ,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to respectfully inquire about the status of my Chaturbate account, which was recently banned. I was surprised to discover this action and would like to understand the specific reason or violation that led to this decision.If I have unintentionally violated any of the platform’s rules or guidelines, I sincerely apologize. It was never my intention to go against Chaturbate’s policies, and I would deeply appreciate the opportunity to learn from this experience.With that in mind, I kindly ask if there is any way I could be given a second chance or if there are any steps I can take to resolve the issue and regain access to my account. I truly value being part of your community and am committed to following all terms and conditions moving forward.Thank you for your time and understanding. I look forward to your response.Sincerely username:213joker
 
Dear @punker barbie ,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to respectfully inquire about the status of my Chaturbate account, which was recently banned. I was surprised to discover this action and would like to understand the specific reason or violation that led to this decision.If I have unintentionally violated any of the platform’s rules or guidelines, I sincerely apologize. It was never my intention to go against Chaturbate’s policies, and I would deeply appreciate the opportunity to learn from this experience.With that in mind, I kindly ask if there is any way I could be given a second chance or if there are any steps I can take to resolve the issue and regain access to my account. I truly value being part of your community and am committed to following all terms and conditions moving forward.Thank you for your time and understanding. I look forward to your response.Sincerely username:213joker
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25874175
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Why would u react with a laughing emoji
U think it's funny
I mean it is quite funny to deactivate and want back in. Then get impatient that they aren't just acting on your whim to return.

Next time, just... don't log in if you don't want to use an account. Expecting the admins of a site to act then reverse on your requests is unreasonable.
 
Upvote 1
I mean it is quite funny to deactivate and want back in. Then get impatient that they aren't just acting on your whim to return.

Next time, just... don't log in if you don't want to use an account. Expecting the admins of a site to act then reverse on your requests is unreasonable.
Also DM'ing me on here as if I'm sort of savior.
 
Upvote 0
Also DM'ing me on here as if I'm sort of savior.
Imagine being the owner of this forum and all the confusion that comes with that :D
 
  • Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
I mean it is quite funny to deactivate and want back in. Then get impatient that they aren't just acting on your whim to return.

Next time, just... don't log in if you don't want to use an account. Expecting the admins of a site to act then reverse on your requests is
I mean it is quite funny to deactivate and want back in. Then get impatient that they aren't just acting on your whim to return.

Next time, just... don't log in if you don't want to use an account. Expecting the admins of a site to act then reverse on your requests

I mean it is quite funny to deactivate and want back in. Then get impatient that they aren't just acting on your whim to return.

Next time, just... don't log in if you don't want to use an account. Expecting the admins of a site to act then reverse on your requests is unreasonable.
I haven't mention u i was talking to rockin_Rod
R u his/her lawyer lmao
And if u cannot handle the workload as the owner just step down I can take over dont worry lol
 
Upvote 0
Since you said in a later reply that this was directed at me, yes actually i do find it funny, amusing, laughable, hilarious that you'd complain that support hadn't replied to you within 8 hours.
Clearly you have no idea.
U do have an idea wow !!!
Shall I applaud to u mind ur own business
I complained to punker not to u if im not mistaken
 
Upvote 0
U do have an idea wow !!!
Shall I applaud to u mind ur own business
I complained to punker not to u if im not mistaken
You posted on a public discussion forum. You could have just emailed Support, but you come here to chase the CB Rep up for resolution, and then again to complain because 8 hours passed?
Course I'm going to point out that you need to wait. And be patient.
 
Upvote 0
You posted on a public discussion forum. You could have just emailed Support, but you come here to chase the CB Rep up for resolution, and then again to complain because 8 hours passed?
Course I'm going to point out that you need to wait. And be patient.
R u that free to care about others stuff
Do something beneficial to u lol
Stop poking into people problems lol dumbass
 
Upvote 0