AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Subject: Request for Review – Person Marked Ineligible to Broadcast

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 8, 2026
2
0
0
Hello ,punker barbie
I am contacting you regarding my account, which is currently showing that the “Person is Ineligible” and therefore I am unable to broadcast.
I have completed the required verification process and the uploaded identification documents are showing as Approved. However, the account is still indicating that the person is ineligible to broadcast.
Could you please review my account and let me know why i am marked as ineligible and what I need to do to resolve this issue?
I would appreciate it if you could review the verification status and enable broadcasting if everything is in order.
Thank you for your assistance.
have tried reaching chatrubate support but no respond, its now two weeks still waiting
 
Hello ,punker barbie
I am contacting you regarding my account, which is currently showing that the “Person is Ineligible” and therefore I am unable to broadcast.
I have completed the required verification process and the uploaded identification documents are showing as Approved. However, the account is still indicating that the person is ineligible to broadcast.
Could you please review my account and let me know why i am marked as ineligible and what I need to do to resolve this issue?
I would appreciate it if you could review the verification status and enable broadcasting if everything is in order.
Thank you for your assistance.
have tried reaching chatrubate support but no respond, its now two weeks still waiting
my ussername is

Sexynovah2​

 
Upvote 0
Do you have an account under the name of Sexynovah that you have issues with? Or any other previous account?

The "person is ineligible to broadcast" message even after ID verification usually means issues with previous accounts on CB

​

 
Upvote 0