AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Lookalikes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shyteenn reminds me of a young Celine Dion.

IsThisLuv reminds me of Courtney Cox.

Attachments

• shyceline.jpg
    shyceline.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 3,958
  • celine-dion-1-high.jpg
    celine-dion-1-high.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 3,957
  • luvcourtney.jpg
    luvcourtney.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3,959
  • courtney-cox.jpg
    courtney-cox.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 3,956
Reactions: JerryBoBerry
I always thought D0mino looked like Liv Tyler and MilaMilan looked like Zoey Deschanel, but hey that's just my opinion.

thx bloodred I take that as a compliment:

JuliaR looks like a better and younger version of Julia Roberts
and she is totally nuts ...what i love

Violet has something of Angelina Jolie but in my opinion soooooo much hotter

but that last part comes probably from me becoming totally wet when I look at her.......lol
I soooooooo adore Violet........................

AmberCutie said:
Shyteenn reminds me of a young Celine Dion.
IsThisLuv reminds me of Courtney Cox.

I'll find pics when I has more time.:)

Celine Dion :-D :-D :-D :-D

cuti3 or cutie looks like zoey deschanel, took her pics down though so only an old one left I think.

962-497-601-912-1042711.250.jpg

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/missKC
profile pics don't show it well..go to her room and see her and you will swear it is Sandra Bullock.

Hot4urFantasies looks like Natalie Portman (sp) = PADME = The Professional

some southamerican model looks like Sara Palin, she was even playing it up with the glasses and her modelname but now she changed her model name ...

JuliaR has a sister that looks like Julia Roberts also or the young Catherine Zeta Jones or even Penelope Cruz.. all are freaking Hawt :D

RufffRider said:
profile pics don't show it well..go to her room and see her and you will swear it is Sandra Bullock.

some southamerican model looks like Sara Palin, she was even playing it up with the glasses and her modelname but now she changed her model name ...

JuliaR has a sister that looks like Julia Roberts also or the young Catherine Zeta Jones or even Penelope Cruz.. all are freaking Hawt :D

JennyJenifer

English guy said:
RufffRider said:

JennyJenifer

She should have kept the SarahPalin name, it was funny and probably got her some attention. This girl seems to keep switching her location back and forth from Romania to US. What's with that?

People have said repeatedly that I remind them of Anne Hathaway. I don't see it, neither does Jawbs. If anyone actually thinks this, please provide imagery. :)

Bocefish said:
AlexiaSteele sorta looks like Jessica Biel :think:

jessica_biel_300x400.jpg

i never thought of that..trudat

That's a serious turd.

Stop fucking with me asshat. Use the thread the right way.

Fuuuu I got baleeted

Attachments

• asshole.jpg
    asshole.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3,748
omg drew barrymore is on mfc?
every single night at least once but most like 3 or 4 times
im aware it is probably vain to put yourself :p
so im going to put two others
aedanrayne looks like ellen page hard core to me :) and thats a compliment becuase ellen page is massive amounts of hot

Attachments

• Picture 99.jpg
    Picture 99.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 3,733
  • drew-barrymore-pic-getty-image-2-265765288.jpg
    drew-barrymore-pic-getty-image-2-265765288.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 3,731
  • 678-936-874-574-1330310.80x80.jpg
    678-936-874-574-1330310.80x80.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 3,733
  • ellen+page_855_18461900_0_0_7009432_300.jpg
    ellen+page_855_18461900_0_0_7009432_300.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 3,731
Reactions: AedanRayne
Violet reminds me of Angelina Jolie. Violet is prettier in my opinion.

tumblr_l7i1zad3NO1qbd6uto1_500.jpg

angelina-jolie-biografia-.jpg

Jayden & Drew definitely look alike!

file.php

file.php

BTW - Thank you, Jayden! I get Ellen Page quite a bit and take it as a compliment. She's a cutie! :D I also get Justin Bieber all of the time. Bieber is a nickname in my room.... ahaha

Justin-Bieber-My-World.jpg

Justin Bieber 5 years from now - puberty hits & he goes through with the sex change:
l_9936d14e78bd4edb8e75d611c4f8ba0c.jpg

Bocefish said:
ChrystalOrchid reminds me of a cuter and blonde Jennifer Garner along with somebody else, but can't put my finger on who. :think:

OOhh you're right! I've never seen her before, either. I'll be looking for her she's a cutie.

Maybe a bit of Rachel McAdams blended in there?

Reactions: SandyPanz
This is hilarious. Tonight I caught Mary/GoldenLady/CrazySySy doing her best Shyt impression. Except for being mirrored, it was fukken perfect.

Attachments

• shyt_mary.jpg
    shyt_mary.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 3,596
bawksy said:
This is hilarious. Tonight I caught Mary/GoldenLady/CrazySySy doing her best Shyt impression. Except for being mirrored, it was fukken perfect.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: agree
i always think that
the expresion is exactly the sime

bawksy said:
every time i go into either of their rooms i get confused.. they look exactly alike to me....im not talking shit cause they are cute but....they could be twins
list of things to do :
get hair done brunette with extensions
fake tanner
lose 800098 pounds
become miss mfc !
lol
they are number 1 and 2 right now its bizarro..
also hahahaha at the beiber aedan but your way cuter than him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.