AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model Lookalikes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LovelyLemon said:
now that I posted in this forum I have people coming to my room saying, "you look like this girl.... but I need you to put your hair up, come closer to the cam, and look up and to the left and try to be pouty so i can take the screen cap and compare, you're gonna love it! any chance you could throw on some more eyeliner?"
lol
thats kinda fucked up, you should be allowed to be you :)

Bocefish said:

in that pic she looks almost exactly like this one chick from another forum I'm on, so much so that at first I thought it was her especially since it wouldn't surprise me to see her on a cam site, but after looking through the rest of Pandora's profile pics the resemblance definitely doesn't pan out.

Cassidy Nicole said:
i keep getting i look like mariah carey,i dont see it....
Other than similar breast size I dont see it either. Pervs not bothering to look at your face perhaps?

i don't think that is a compliment. just sayin

I have been told online and mostly in real life, esp since we moved to Ohio that I look like Lillian Gish. Occasionally been told Dorthy Gish or Mary Pickford...I can almost see Lillian tho, first time I was looking at the 2 pick of her below and me side by side, I was a little creeped out. Supposedly my Mom's Uncle was in Hollywood as a producer during the Golden Age, and there were some interesting pictures at my Grandma's house back when she was alive, wish I knew who had them now...LOL

Attachments

• crypt.jpg
    crypt.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 714
  • liliangish1.jpg
    liliangish1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 714
  • liliangish2.jpg
    liliangish2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 714
Someone once said I looked a little like Sandra Bullock. Maybe a little, but I really don't resemble anyone. Well, other than myself.

Crazysysy aka Mary and a younger Eva Longoria

Attachments

• mary-eva2.jpg
    mary-eva2.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 663
Cassidy Nicole said:
RufffRider said:
i don't think that is a compliment. just sayin

Thanks..... :(
i am just saying
mariah carey is a skank, nothing to do with you :woops:

Llara
Keira Knightly
Ms. Llara isn't quite as skinny as Ms. Keira, but the resemblance is just as striking on cam.

Attachments

• Llara.jpg
    Llara.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 467
  • keira-knightly.jpg
    keira-knightly.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 467
DeliKate = Rachael Ray ?
748-435-774-326-1180989.250.jpg

images

ive been thinking for months who amber reminds me of..
and tonight i was watching alice in wonderland.. and yesss thats her

anne hathaway!!

i dont know why and couldnt find a good pic of amber to compare with...
but everytime i see anne i think of amber.. or the other way around lol

on the pics she ofcourse has alot of make up on.. but look true that ;)

I'd like to know what is up with this.

(Bollywood actress) Aishwarya Rai:
aishwarya-rai-pic.jpg

MFC girl Aishwaryax:

Attachments

• aishwaryax3.png
    aishwaryax3.png
    225.7 KB · Views: 320
  • aishwaryax5.png
    aishwaryax5.png
    313.1 KB · Views: 320
AmbrosiaCer said:
Of course it's not her. But still weird. I think the girl was saying she was from Russia.

she does look alooot like the actress indeed...
and it always suprises me how exotic women from eastern europe can look like..

i guess with all the traveling and imigration you get that...

I seriously get the most random assortment of comparisons in real life and on here, it's bizarre....

I've gotten Gillian Anderson (X-Files), Sigourney Weaver (God I hope they meant from when she was younger), and some other random people, and a lot of "you look just like my wife/gf/teacher, etc". LOL.

I don't see it, but I'll post pics and you can tell me who you see.... I must be a chameleon. LOL.

IMG_0164.jpg
gillian_anderson_4.jpg

sigourney-weaver-smiles.jpg

SweetieSam said:
I seriously get the most random assortment of comparisons in real life and on here, it's bizarre....

I've gotten Gillian Anderson (X-Files), Sigourney Weaver (God I hope they meant from when she was younger), and some other random people, and a lot of "you look just like my wife/gf/teacher, etc". LOL.

I don't see it, but I'll post pics and you can tell me who you see.... I must be a chameleon. LOL.

IMG_0164.jpg
gillian_anderson_4.jpg

sigourney-weaver-smiles.jpg
I think it's the shape of your face, i.e. your chin juts out like these actresses' chins.

Status
Not open for further replies.