AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
LadyLuna said:
Every time I take a couple days break and read the forum only a little bit for those couple days, a shitstorm happens in a few places.

When I'm reading the forum constantly, nothing seems to happen.

Weird.

Also- I love reading the already locked threads that spawned while I was away. They're good entertainment and I can't give into the temptation to join.
Maybe your presence is a calming influence on the board.

morment said:
LadyLuna said:
Every time I take a couple days break and read the forum only a little bit for those couple days, a shitstorm happens in a few places.

When I'm reading the forum constantly, nothing seems to happen.

Weird.

Also- I love reading the already locked threads that spawned while I was away. They're good entertainment and I can't give into the temptation to join.
Maybe your presence is a calming influence on the board.
I think you're right. Whenever I see that LadyLuna has posted something in ANY thread, I feel a calm come over me before I even read it. :)

I get nervous when neighbors are outside chitchatting, while their small children are running around AT NIGHT right next to the road where drivers are always speeding (a car has already honked at them once). :?

The_Brown_Fox said:
I get nervous when neighbors are outside chitchatting, while their small children are running around AT NIGHT right next to the road where drivers are always speeding (a car has already honked at them once). :?
Same way in my neighborhood. Pisses me off so hard I road rage and slam on my horn until the parents come out and get their kids. Now they clear the road when they see me coming by. :shifty:

Replaced water heater today. Only 3 trips to home improvement store. That's good for me.

Home ownership problems.

Is anyone else enjoying the sudden cold front outside? Call me weird, but today has been such a calm, quiet day out. There's a slight breeze, all the trees are orange and yellow and the sky was a cloudless blue grey. So pretty. :) It made me want to find a warm snuggly sweater and go for a walk.

Instead I'm making mayo hot dogs for dinner and chocolate chip muffins and strawberry muffins for dessert. :drool:

Jupiter551 said:
What the fuck, people are selling pizza hut coupons on ebay now?!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pizza-Hut-F...60907118888?pt=US_Coupons&hash=item2576cfc928

I like their personal pan pizzas, but I haven't been there in a while because I was kinda paranoid that this unprofessional girl there would piss in my food or something...lol. I had complained about the horrible way she was talking to one of her co-workers. The poor guy was stunned and asked her "What are you screaming at me for???"

That was MONTHS ago though.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Jupiter551 said:
What the fuck, people are selling pizza hut coupons on ebay now?!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pizza-Hut-F...60907118888?pt=US_Coupons&hash=item2576cfc928

I like their personal pan pizzas, but I haven't been there in a while because I was kinda paranoid that this unprofessional girl there would piss in my food or something...lol. I had complained about the horrible way she was talking to one of her co-workers. The poor guy was stunned and asked her "What are you screaming at me for???"

That was MONTHS ago though.
In practical terms it's gotta be harder for female staff to pee on food than males though, and really they're unlikely to get away with it if it's pizza lol

Reactions: 1 person
Jupiter551 said:
In practical terms it's gotta be harder for female staff to pee on food than males though, and really they're unlikely to get away with it if it's pizza lol

I remember that old Maury Povich episode where they played video footage of some guy at a restaurant pissing in someone's coffee in the back. :?

Everyone was posting their nipples in chat. It all started after one member solicited the room for 500 tokens to turn on his cam so they could view his boobs/nipples. There were no takers, so he posted an image to chat. He then convinced another to post a pic of his nipple, after transferring all his tokens to that member - four shiny yellow nickels. This lead to a pic of someone's nipple with a penis drawn around it. It was that side view, with the balls hanging so you see only one ball hanging below, and the erect shaft pointing off to the right or left like a one-way street sign with a dick head instead of an arrow at the end. The typical art that is found scrawled inside porta-potties or rest stop restrooms. I think he had drawn the nut sack around the nipple, and started the direction of the unit off to the side, but realized he only had an inch or two before it would have to come to its end, or wrap around, leaving the head stuck in his armpit, and out of the picture. So he then doubled back, and shot it off toward the middle of the chest and the other nipple. This hanging ball sack with the shaft cut short to one side, and it shooting out to the other, gave it the appearance of a turbo off a 1995 Dodge Stealth, as if he had a supercharged nipple. There was also a nipple in a wizard's hat, this also drawn on, but with much better artistry.

Not to be left out, I signed out for long enough to adorn my own chubby boob in seasonally attire.

When the entertainment of a room has come to members passing pics of their nipples back and forth, it is way past time to say goodnight. In my absence it seemed this had occurred to everyone, even the hatted, and turbo titted regulars, as I got back to them saying their farewells.

This has left me with a great dilemma. I do not know what to title my photo, - Pumpkin Boob, or Jack-O-Lantern Nipple?

I'm also a bit concerned with how exactly I'm going to get this tiny pumpkin un-crazy glued from my boob. :eek:,,,, , :lol:

Attachments

• PUMKINTIT.jpg
    PUMKINTIT.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: ricky ray
camstory said:
I'm also a bit concerned with how exactly I'm going to get this tiny pumpkin un-crazy glued from my boob. :eek:,,,, , :lol:

Nail polish remover. Not just for nail polish! It also removes:
-super glue
-permanent marker
-brain cells

:thumbleft:

Reactions: camstory
So, this is like...random thoughts?

Debating on whether or not to succumb to the addiction that is twitter. Also, I have creative ideas for videos dancing through my head....though watching a lady doing the macarena dressed like Elvis, and also making the Elvis facial expression, slathered in gold glitter, would really tickle me pink, I do not know if others would enjoy it so much. PINK ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK!

theguitarrist said:
Sometimes when I check the "word game" thread I don't know the meaning of the word (cuz I'm not a native speaker) so I have to pass :crybaby:
This happens to me all the time tarrist, and I am a native speaker, (sort of, tho I don't speak any, native America langue), with a fair vocabulary. Sometimes I look up the word, other times I too pass.

Venperv said:
i thought my badly drawn penis was a great effort for 2 in the morning :snooty:
Well I'm a great one to criticize art, ppl come in in the middle of a game of hangman and ask me what the hell I'm drawing :lol: I did feel a little bad being critical, but thought, no harm Ven will never see it. Thanks for the post though, the description didn't do it justice. ;)

Why does it take so long to wake up when I actually got enough sleep?

NOTE: Rhetorical question

LadyLuna said:

I'm feeling the same way today. 16+ hours and I want to crawl back to bed.

On the exact opposite end, my dogs somehow manage to wake up and be at 200% every. single. fucking. day. Every day. They wake up and it was like they never went to sleep. They tornado themselves around the house while I trudge down the stairs in pjs, hair sticking up, barefoot and am not even half awake yet.....It kills me. I don't understand how they do it. I wish I could pop out of bed every day and just be up and wide awake instantly. :roll:

Reactions: LadyLuna
blackxrose said:
LadyLuna said:

I'm feeling the same way today. 16+ hours and I want to crawl back to bed.

On the exact opposite end, my dogs somehow manage to wake up and be at 200% every. single. fucking. day. Every day. They wake up and it was like they never went to sleep. They tornado themselves around the house while I trudge down the stairs in pjs, hair sticking up, barefoot and am not even half awake yet.....It kills me. I don't understand how they do it. I wish I could pop out of bed every day and just be up and wide awake instantly. :roll:
I can count the number of times I've woken up and been instantly alert and all that on one hand, usually it takes an hour or two, sometimes more, to get me to that point.

Reactions: Rose and LadyLuna
Jan, (China Western), you need to create a new account. You can't thank from Ricky Ray, I gave you that password so we could communicate until you made a new account. Posting, or thanking from that account is likely to cause confusion, and problems. I know you liked the nic China Western, but almost any name will be better than RR especially when you consider the sorce. Thanks B. :)

blackxrose said:
I really like this ^^^^^^, gave me a visual of you half way down the stairs, the dogs rushing down behind you, as they sideswip the back of your leg, and race past.

It's very rare if ever you see a dog with that, "sitting at the kitchen table, slumped over a bowl of cereal, gazing out the window, far away blank look", look.

Reactions: SoTxBob and Rose
camstory said:
I really like this ^^^^^^, gave me a visual of you half way down the stairs, the dogs rushing down behind you, as they sideswip the back of your leg, and race past.

It's very rare if ever you see a dog with that, "sitting at the kitchen table, slumped over a bowl of cereal, gazing out the window, far away blank look", look.
Sadie used to do that every morning until after we'd had breakfast and gone for our walk. Now she races to keep up with Sammy and prove that she has just as much energy as he does. :lol: Nowadays she only does that when we've put him down for a nap and she's laying on the ottoman under my feet. She's really a lazy dog at heart and would prefer to mope about the house but Sammy doesn't usually let her. Though the last week Sammy has been more prone to 'moping' because I'm getting rounder, quickly and have been sick a lot so I think my lack of energy is rubbing off on them.

Unfortunately, every morning it's still a race to see who can rush past me the fastest and get down the stairs first. Thank goodness we have a stair railing or I'd get knocked over every single day. :woops: