AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Here's a WTF moment for the damn record books y'all.
So on Tumblr I follow a girl who does some hardcore Dom stuff. Last night she was posting about this 32 year old man, who stole his neighbor's TRASH and was eating it! He ate rotten Chinese food, pissed in an old yogurt container and drank it, ate dryer lint, etc. Apparently he said he should make love to the trash because they are his friends and his family and he should love & eat them... He wanted her to make him eat his goldfish alive but she refused because no animal should suffer for that shit. It was fucking crazy. She said he kept calling her a God and was sobbing the entire time. She has blocked him multiple times but he keeps making new accounts and coming back for more...

I've never seen so much self loathing in my life omfg.

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK?!:wtf:

So on Tumblr I follow a girl who does some hardcore Dom stuff. Last night she was posting about this 32 year old man, who stole his neighbor's TRASH and was eating it! He ate rotten Chinese food, pissed in an old yogurt container and drank it, ate dryer lint, etc. Apparently he said he should make love to the trash because they are his friends and his family and he should love & eat them... He wanted her to make him eat his goldfish alive but she refused because no animal should suffer for that shit. It was fucking crazy. She said he kept calling her a God and was sobbing the entire time. She has blocked him multiple times but he keeps making new accounts and coming back for more...

The least weird part of the whole thing was the grocery bag on his head.

I hope that those two members have a long and happy relationship both jerking off to the first member's imaginary big tittied wife. I also hope that if the thirty or so members that were there at least one learned a bit about bras...

I wonder if they have a spreadsheet and are calculating the geometry of camgirlery....

Haha, I'd love to watch THAT :D :D :D

aaaannnnd reported.
nFgjJcJ.png

Model is doing dirty talk, quite well I might add. Detailed, involved story that's got any one watching from the lounging melting out of their seat. The whole room is enraptured. In the middle of it we get this.

Screenshot - 8_27_2015 , 2_09_33 AM.png

Always at least one who just doesn't have a clue about anything but himself. :rolleyes:

Bros please help to let her be a bit wild please Tipps Support for these cute perfect wild

oh wow best girls go wild i had ever seen thx cute dreamgirls Bro's please help her to let the cat out the bag to gona be wild a crazy i promise no other girl knows beter to use her weapons to be crazy too

Uh jeah in real i promise i feedback u hard fast wild to let u go crazy at my big dick u will not stop if u lose controle

Can cum if u want my juice my exgf teach me to make u best ever and got all my passion

U decide but i lf u got a cum i not stop i let u rock my wild cock for your best Highlights

I will save all what u Need To be cum (plete)

U can use me i intressted only what a girl like u realy want teach my cock for all u

But I know a crazy BB like want need and deserves direct the next to be realy wild amazing BB I will do all these with u to make your dreams (cum)true.

I will save u for multiple that u got new feelings about cuming

Will level up for best cumshoot

The last line almost had me putting this in the LOL thread.

Guess how much this guy tipped during the cumshow? :think:

uYknw6E.png

His comment was stupid, so I went with asking a stupid question right back at him. I asked him what color is "almost black." He left, so I presume he wasn't as amused by my question as I was. ^.^

uYknw6E.png

His comment was stupid, so I went with asking a stupid question right back at him. I asked him what color is "almost black." He left, so I presume he wasn't as amused by my question as I was. ^.^

Damit Michael! What do you mean by "almost black"? Is it a really dark gray? Are you about to roast it over a campfire? Throw it on the BBQ? Are you at the ready with a can of spray paint?

THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW!

VS is ok ....

but, you need to check out La Perla

Laperla.com

Or Agent Provocateur ....

agentprovocateur.com

both amazing lingerie companies ......

much (MUCH) cooler than VS ...... you will love it

Both are a bit pricy .... but, worth it, compared to what La Senza and Victoria's Secret sell

So, when can I take you shopping?

upload_2015-8-30_3-43-16.png

Tips only pay you a small %

You need to make 100% .... you deserve that!

you are much too special and elegant to be here, Diep ......

Just true

And, you have impecable manners ....

hehe

Love that

yes, you are

A lost art

Manners

You have that perfect ballance of elegant, and naughty

Nice

Rare

Yes

And, the pleasure is all mine

No, we should all meet during a nice candle lit romantic dinner date ....... somewhere exotic and tropical

You chooose upload_2015-8-30_3-43-16.png

Caribbean? South of France? Boracay, Philippines? Bora Bora? Phuket, Thailand?

Let me know .........

And not a single token did he tip.

Damit Michael! What do you mean by "almost black"? Is it a really dark gray? Are you about to roast it over a campfire? Throw it on the BBQ? Are you at the ready with a can of spray paint?

THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW!

My guess is that he just hasn't washed it for a really, really, really long time.

You'd think by now I'd have read enough stupid on the Internet to no longer facedesk at rampant ignorance... but THAT guy just made me do it.
Yeah, I'm a little surprised that Nordling rated the above 'funny' (his ignorance is funny?) when he has a post on that guy's MFC wall getting on him about racial remarks.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Yeah, I'm a little surprised that Nordling rated the above 'funny' (his ignorance is funny?) when he has a post on that guy's MFC wall getting on him about racial remarks.
Nothing personal, but I find that kind of thing hilarious. Not because it is accurate. The person making a remark like that is making a parody of ignorance, perhaps without realizing it. That, and the fact that it is so deliberately offensive makes it funnier.

Nothing funny about a dead baby. But I howl when I hear a good dead baby joke.

Sorry. By funny, I didn't mean like a joke. Humans are odd creatures, we have a built in mechanism to deal with really horrid crap...and bigotry and rampant ignorance are two things we need to deal with...sometimes laughing at the stupid, the ignorant, and the just plain evil calls for laughing.

* Also, if I had been in the room where the comment was made, I would not have been laughing.

"Hi bb, just started browsing atm."

You really don't need to tell me. This is like when guys popping through rooms feel the need to explain why they're not staying. "sorry I don't like tattoos" "Not a fan of brunettes" etc.

Nobody cares. Just keep clicking and shut up.

"Im checkin out who I'm gonna play with when I get my bonus check in a few days
Yep
Ur on my list
15 min show will be in order for u"

Yay, somebody I'm never going to see a penny from, how wonderful.

I TOTALLY forgot to upload this a LOOOONG time ago, but my earlier forum activity reminded me to share this. it's mostly self explanatory: Watching KayleePond do a sexy striptease, afterwards someone PMed me out of nowhere, didn't take a hint, and I decided to see if I could get them to stop talking to me of their own accord. The failed pics were a liquid filled die agitator containing a die having raised indicia on the facets thereof (or to use a brand name, "Magic 8-ball")Screen shot 2015-05-04 at 11.30.15 PM.png Screen shot 2015-05-04 at 11.30.43 PM.png

I remember once someone basically said something along the lines of "Oh, you live in ______, if you ever go down to _______ there is this swinger bar I often visit. *Goes on to talk about the place*. It's [Insert address and name here] Love to see you."

Another one is "Do you ever need a dick for shows?" No, no I do not thank you for being the 100th person who asked.

And lastly, a very unique one I received the other day. "Oh your sister is 14? Maybe in 2 years you two can do a show together." *Face palm*

Got this MFC mail today. :wideyed:
There is so many problems in the world now, and it is caused by people not the animals or trees. I want ya to see I'm not just any guy, I do what I do for a reason. The people in this world think they can be bad to anybody, and get away with it. All that will do is destroy what's right, and erase any knowledge in the world to make it mindless slaves. Today I will give you a chance to show me who are you with, those against humanity and knowledge, or those with humanity and knowledge. I must leave now, because I am being spied on, i have to do scans of this computer so maybe later we can talk in a better situation, and good luck to you tooThere is so many problems in the world now, and it is caused by people not the animals or trees. I want ya to see I'm not just any guy, I do what I do for a reason. The people in this world think they can be bad to anybody, and get away with it. All that will do is destroy what's right, and erase any knowledge in the world to make it mindless slaves. Today I will give you a chance to show me who are you with, those against humanity and knowledge, or those with humanity and knowledge. I must leave now, because I am being spied on, i have to do scans of this computer so maybe later we can talk in a better situation, and good luck to you too