AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sometimes members ask if I have sexy feet...I never know what to say.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

do you have sexy feet? Do you think feet are sexy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually say, "I am not personally into feet, so I cannot tell you...but you can tip to find out ;)"

then they usually leave, because most foot fetish guys don't tip :) but once in a blue moon, they might.

Well first off, if those are your feet in the picture, they are much nicer than Uma Thurman's. But that's not saying a lot. Now on to your question.

First off, tell them they aren't being clever or subtle with their done-to-death little "What color are your toenails?" lines. Tell them the fact that they have an insatiable desire to feed their sick little obsession does not excuse their goddamned begging. Tell them they are fouling the waters for everybody else with their sick, demented little psyches. Tell them that when they die, there is a special place in hell reserved for them, and the sooner they get there, the better.
f*cking feet beggars...I swear to God...:swear:

I never understood feet until I started dating a guy with a foot fetish.
I'm not really into the foot itself, but if I'm really in love with a person, I grow to love every part of them, if that makes any sense.
And I will never say no to a man that wants to give me a pedicure. Its such an easy way to make me feel pampered.

I will say yes if my toes are painted and if they aren't ill be like "uhhhh idk how about you tip to find out" unpainted toes are not "sexy" to me tho :dead:

But you're a mermaid, you have no toes. WAIT A SEC! Is your name, by chance, Ariel??? :)

• Funny!
Reactions: SoTxBob
I have always hated my feet but I have people asking to see my feet constantly. When I finally broke down and did it they went crazy over them. Now I'm getting tipped to give footjobs, which I had to learn how to do (with my hubs who cams with me sometimes) but it drives them wild. I don't get it all and I had one client yesterday when everyone was going on and on about my feet say "toes are for balancing while walking" which I totally agree with but whatever keeps them happy, right? And it's not hurting me any to show off my pedicure that I slaved over a hot massage chair for.

I agree with

I think the right answer is always "Yes and if you tip me I'll show them to you".

There is always going to be someone out there to lust after whatever random body part you have to show them. I've learned that much.

Do you have a sexy ass bb?
I bet you have a nice ass in that thong bb!
Is the ass as good as those tits bb?

My response to any of these? I mute myself and type....

"Show sexy tokens bb and I show sexy ass"

Freeloaders leave. Non freeloaders tip.

Haha, I like your response, show sexy tokens and I show sexy ass. I may have to adapt this for myself.

Reactions: eyeteach
I have huge size 9 wide feet. My two outer-most toes got turned on their sides thanks to years of ballet. For some reason foot fetish guys seem to love them though. They keep coming back, so I know they aren't just saying that they like them only one time at least. XD

I've never considered myself a foot fetishist, but like foot rubs, and love playing footsie/brushing feet past another person's feet. It doesn't "get me off", but I find it pleasant.

Reactions: NudeTherapy
I always say, "Sexier than you've ever seen." I'm not shy about the fact that my feet are the sexiest part of my body or that I love having them worshipped. Confidence is key.

Oh, and having a foot fetish, that helps too. I think most feet are sexy and relate with others who have a foot fetish. I like to think I understand what attributes makes feet sexy, even if most people think they don't. You'd be surprised what things about feet most FF people find the most attractive.

Anyways... a chance to show off my feet? Okay!
z0Lo6uK.png

Feet are really pretty "sexless" and uninteresting to me. Can't understand the FF draw at all.... Yet, because I'm very good [or so I've been told ] at reflexology and can render the appendages close to useless temporarily, as well as create other reactions within the body, many women seem to think i have the fet. i truly don't. Many years ago when I lived in Austin, I was fortunate enough to know what I will call an "earth mother" hippie gal that ended up teaching me how to do massage. Simple as that... :angelic:

Reactions: Nordling
Just to be clear guys do like feet, I personally love every part of a women, it aint all tits pussy and ass.
Feet is lovely, cause I'd like to message a ladies feet, pamper her, and show her that every part of her is important.
I just like to think how much she would appreciate it. Would u like a guy who does this for u, it is pleasing when a lady appreciates it cause you are a man doing good by her
Guys who tend to like feet I say appreciate a women fully, but that's my opinion.
Some just have a fetish with feet that serve as sexual gratitude

I always say, "Sexier than you've ever seen." I'm not shy about the fact that my feet are the sexiest part of my body or that I love having them worshipped. Confidence is key.

Oh, and having a foot fetish, that helps too. I think most feet are sexy and relate with others who have a foot fetish. I like to think I understand what attributes makes feet sexy, even if most people think they don't. You'd be surprised what things about feet most FF people find the most attractive.

z0Lo6uK.png

Dude. Prettiest feet I've ever seen.

I'm not sure if my feet are fappable but I think they're just fine. I enjoy showing them off with my legs in bath shows! But I also just have an option on my tip menu for them to be flexible to feet lovers. Feet mean nothing to me personally. But the weirdest thing I've personally felt, that was asked was someone having a retainer/teeth fetish. I don't know guess people are into just about any part of the body.

Agreed!
I love a man with a foot fetish!! Foot rubs are *just the tip* of the iceberg!!

I always find it amusing when dudes see my feet on cam and say "mmm love your soft soles bb".

They're not soft at all. I walked barefoot on gravel for YEARS. My soles are part callous, part sandpaper. Need to refinish your kitchen table? I'll come over and sand it with my heels.

Ok...so several foot fetish guys hit me up today about a tweet I made earlier describing my ugly feet. According to them I'm severely wrong. Apparently huge gnarled ballerina feet are attractive to foot fetishist because of the way they've been places *ba da da tss*. Either way if you'd like to know what they're into see the pic in the spoiler. Not planning to be a top foot fetish model or anything, but heck I so rarely show them anyway, and I've shown all sorts of other pics on this forum hah.

I'm gonna take a guess that it's sort of like any body part though. One of those things where some are just attracted to to imperfection through experience I guess. I guess you could compare it to the foot version of a scar fetish. *shrug

szGyN9Q.jpg

Reactions: MojitosJourney
Original poster :

Your feet are very pretty! The bracelet adds to it.

I think things like having a nice pedicure, & wearing foot jewelry like toe rings and anklets really add to it. And pretty shoes.

But I don't think I'm a foot fetishist, they might have a different opinion.

I just think well groomed and decorated feet are pretty.

I always have pictures in my galleries that I can refer customers to. Go look and tell me - this way I don't have to do the famous "can i see bb" routine and if they still insist, they are probably looking for something for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.