1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Sometimes members ask if I have sexy feet...I never know what to say.

Discussion in 'Sexy Stuff' started by Kotik29, Oct 16, 2015.

?

do you have sexy feet? Do you think feet are sexy?

1. Yes and totally

20.8%
  2. Ugh, not into feet

40.6%
  3. My feet pass for sexy, but I don't get it

42.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MochaMona

Cam Model

YES! when I started out I was already big into my nails looking nice but then camming made me think of a head to toe detailed check off my look and body and I think toes are the cherry on top you can even do a lil Henna with it or the gold temporary tats would look so lovly and even give you a lil more ump! when showing them off!

• Like Like x 1
  2. MochaMona

Cam Model

I try my best to keep them polish but mines not far behind from ya they just look nicer on cam lol ive gotten foot cream off amazon it worked a month it seemed but now I feel a lil immune to it lol

3. AutumnDayKink

Inactive Cam Model

Truth. Foot fetish is, as I understand it, the #1 self-reported fetish among straight men. There is plenty of interest out there but, like PicNic says, they 99.999999% of the time are beggars who won't tip.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. BritneySiren

Cam Model

I never say anything is sexy about myself cause it doesn't matter what I think. I just say hey... it's for you to judge cause I'm gonna tell you everything is fucking awesome so ya know judge yourself, you may disagree and that's ok

5. Addie_Anderson

I don't like feet personally... but I do show them off (for tips/gold)

6. Janelle

Cam Model

I guess they can be a sexy extension of a leg. A foot in a sandal or open type heel can have appeal I suppose. I never thought about the softness of the sole of a foot, but if that is a turn-on to some, then I am sooo going to play on that! Being a paraplegic for over ten years now, that means I have not had the soles of my feet walk on ANY surface in that long. My skin is ridiculously, inexplicably soft, and the soles of my feet are baby soft. Might be fun to see how long I could torture some guy with a FF that wants some edging time... Now THAT thought got me hot ;)

7. AutumnDayKink

Inactive Cam Model

I almost never make money from my feet but when I do, it's bank. So I bought one of those at-home foot care things, the amope, and get a pedi about once a month.

8. AriaAnderson

AriaAnderson PervoutPay.com
    Cam Model Industry Representative

Honestly I never understood the foot fetish thing until recently. Now I think of it just like boobs - there are many countries that allow women to go topless or allow topless beaches, etc. Boobs aren't as sexualized there as they are in the USA, they're allowed to exist, etc. There are so many people who are grossed out by feet, who never show them, etc. Showing your feet is intimate in the way most people don't ever see them and that a "beautiful" woman who takes care of her body probably has cute soft, pedicured feet.

TLDR: you're a sexy being right down to your toes, embrace the foot fetish, make money, feel like a princess.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Pure_emotion

Cam Model

On of my best tipper is a feet guy . He is so sweet and makes me feel great when he tips to put lotion or oil on them and show them off. Its relaxing to me. But maybe i'm into feet too .LOL

• Like Like x 1
  10. Brent

Janele I'm a devotee and I want to see you and your sexy feet please

11. mynameisbob84

I sense a theme emerging. If you tip a model, she'll show off her feet. Sucks that so many members expect their fetish to be catered to for free, but at least members who stumble across this thread will know not to beg for free jerk-off material and the best way to ask to see a model's feet, is to tip her first.

Oh...

• Like Like x 1
  12. benc1991

I get asked to show my feet and I dont really get it mine aren't particularly attractive but I feel awkward showing them I dont mind feet i just dont understand the obsession with them

13. KitKatSunrise

Cam Model

Same. I think every foot fetishist has a "type" cuz I thought my size 9 flat as heck feet wouldn't be sexy. But I've been on the front page of /r/Feet a few times so it seems like they are :p Works for me tho, I love foot fetishists a lot!

• Like Like x 1
  14. SophiaSophia

Cam Model

I know this is an older thread but- I don't get foot fetishes at all
    my feet are a size 9.5 US- my second toe is longer than my first AND my fourth toe is longer than my third AND I have to deal with hair on my toes- seriously the ugliest/weirdest feet you've ever seen in your life and my feet are super flexible- I can pick up stuff with them super easily...foot guys IRL have borderline stalked me feet tho

15. Emberblaze

Cam Model

I often find feet cute but not sexy. I wear steel toed boots 40+ hours a week so my feet as nasty as hell. I keep my toes painted but I have some major callous.

That being said if anyone is into buying smelly gross socks hit me up lol.

I need to find a local foot fetishist to give me pedicures. I've tried on fetish sites and sadly just got aggressive sexual replies.

16. Mizz_Kleo

Cam Model

I never understood foot fetishist until someone sucked on my toes.

• Like Like x 1
  17. CatBBW

I have rectangular wide feet, short toes, almost flat...and the guys love them because they're different and are relatively small (5.5 UK) in comparison to the rest of my BBW body. I also have small hands, which unfortunately meant I wasn't allowed to learn the piano at school! :(

18. MysticalFires

Cam Model

I never know what to say when someone asks me that. One time before I even got to answer, he already tipped and I felt like I had to show. Which honestly makes me feel uncomfortable.

19. LilFitVeve

Cam Model

your answer should be yes, unless you have hobbit feet...and even so, I am sure some people will find them amazing :smuggrin:

20. BrunetteJessica

My to go answer is : " Of course i have sexy feet, there isn't anything that's not sexy about me " Aaaand it always works lol. I never show them in freechat though, if i would, what would be the point of me being there lol.

21. venomous

I just say "tip me/take me private and we can find out." If it's getting him off, he should be paying me. Foot guys are pretty common, but I get a wide gamut of fetishes. I don't care what it is. If he's jerking off to it, he should be paying me!

22. Daphne

I am not into that but always I tell them: You will find it out maybe. And many leave lol because they won´t tip. Others says directly:show feet. And then sure I say them to tip for that.

23. Slapstick

This. I have a "Woman Body Part" fetish. Toes, feet, ankles, knees, legs, hips, waist, stomach, navel, arms, shoulders, neck... there isn't a part of a woman's body I won't worship and adore. Plus I usually get a good chuckle when I tell a model she has sexy knees... I think I'm the only guy with a knee fetish... love me some sexy knees LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  24. n_i_c_u

Not alone buddy. Though I do have to say it is pretty much a thing when a model is doing their normal routine and showing knees without thinking about it and I tip and mention I like the kneecap the model will get self-conscious and hide the knee.

It is the price we (maybe it is just me) pay for revealing our love of the kneecap. LOL. (the same happens if I mention a bellybutton too)

• Like Like x 1
  25. Bocefish

Not a foot fetishist at all, but sometimes I'll admire how well cared for a woman's feet may be. I am, however, totally into giving foot rubs because I know how great foot rubs feel so it makes me feel good to give pleasure too.

IIRC, LovelyLemon figured out guys like it if women can spread all their toes really wide for some reason.

And that's about all I know on the subject.

Methinks most of the foot guys are just trolls due to their lack of tipping and horrible timing.

I've always been curious how fetishes form though.

26. GwenNovak

Cam Model

I've had several members enjoy my feet and I just don't get it.

27. Rumi_Bloom

Cam Model

Not everyone is going to understand everyone's fetish. As long as it doesn't break my rules or the site I am ons rules I'm good with whatever~ I think sexy feet are just nice healthy nails and soft. Maybe better if the toes are even and well sized. I think my small feet are cute, but maybe not the same for someone with the actual fetish. If they really wanna see they can tip and then judge if they like. :3

28. MzDelilah

Cam Model

I never know what to say either. I was a dancer for years, ballet, ballroom etc so my feet are not gonna look like a foot model. I mean, I don't think they're hideous or anything. Maybe we should start a thread called "Are my feet hot?" and have people rate them LMAO.

• Funny Funny x 2