AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sometimes members ask if I have sexy feet...I never know what to say.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

do you have sexy feet? Do you think feet are sexy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Original poster :

Your feet are very pretty! The bracelet adds to it.

I think things like having a nice pedicure, & wearing foot jewelry like toe rings and anklets really add to it. And pretty shoes.

But I don't think I'm a foot fetishist, they might have a different opinion.

I just think well groomed and decorated feet are pretty.
YES! when I started out I was already big into my nails looking nice but then camming made me think of a head to toe detailed check off my look and body and I think toes are the cherry on top you can even do a lil Henna with it or the gold temporary tats would look so lovly and even give you a lil more ump! when showing them off!

Reactions: MojitosJourney
I always find it amusing when dudes see my feet on cam and say "mmm love your soft soles bb".

They're not soft at all. I walked barefoot on gravel for YEARS. My soles are part callous, part sandpaper. Need to refinish your kitchen table? I'll come over and sand it with my heels.
I try my best to keep them polish but mines not far behind from ya they just look nicer on cam lol ive gotten foot cream off amazon it worked a month it seemed but now I feel a lil immune to it lol

I usually say, "I am not personally into feet, so I cannot tell you...but you can tip to find out ;)"

then they usually leave, because most foot fetish guys don't tip :) but once in a blue moon, they might.

Truth. Foot fetish is, as I understand it, the #1 self-reported fetish among straight men. There is plenty of interest out there but, like PicNic says, they 99.999999% of the time are beggars who won't tip.

I never say anything is sexy about myself cause it doesn't matter what I think. I just say hey... it's for you to judge cause I'm gonna tell you everything is fucking awesome so ya know judge yourself, you may disagree and that's ok

I guess they can be a sexy extension of a leg. A foot in a sandal or open type heel can have appeal I suppose. I never thought about the softness of the sole of a foot, but if that is a turn-on to some, then I am sooo going to play on that! Being a paraplegic for over ten years now, that means I have not had the soles of my feet walk on ANY surface in that long. My skin is ridiculously, inexplicably soft, and the soles of my feet are baby soft. Might be fun to see how long I could torture some guy with a FF that wants some edging time... Now THAT thought got me hot ;)

I almost never make money from my feet but when I do, it's bank. So I bought one of those at-home foot care things, the amope, and get a pedi about once a month.

Honestly I never understood the foot fetish thing until recently. Now I think of it just like boobs - there are many countries that allow women to go topless or allow topless beaches, etc. Boobs aren't as sexualized there as they are in the USA, they're allowed to exist, etc. There are so many people who are grossed out by feet, who never show them, etc. Showing your feet is intimate in the way most people don't ever see them and that a "beautiful" woman who takes care of her body probably has cute soft, pedicured feet.

TLDR: you're a sexy being right down to your toes, embrace the foot fetish, make money, feel like a princess.

On of my best tipper is a feet guy . He is so sweet and makes me feel great when he tips to put lotion or oil on them and show them off. Its relaxing to me. But maybe i'm into feet too .LOL

Reactions: AriaAnderson
I think the right answer is always "Yes and if you tip me I'll show them to you".

I usually say, "I am not personally into feet, so I cannot tell you...but you can tip to find out ;)"

then they usually leave, because most foot fetish guys don't tip :) but once in a blue moon, they might.

Do you have a sexy ass bb?
I bet you have a nice ass in that thong bb!
Is the ass as good as those tits bb?

My response to any of these? I mute myself and type....

"Show sexy tokens bb and I show sexy ass"

Freeloaders leave. Non freeloaders tip.

Truth. Foot fetish is, as I understand it, the #1 self-reported fetish among straight men. There is plenty of interest out there but, like PicNic says, they 99.999999% of the time are beggars who won't tip.

I don't like feet personally... but I do show them off (for tips/gold)

I sense a theme emerging. If you tip a model, she'll show off her feet. Sucks that so many members expect their fetish to be catered to for free, but at least members who stumble across this thread will know not to beg for free jerk-off material and the best way to ask to see a model's feet, is to tip her first.

Janele I'm a devotee and I want to see you and your sexy feet please

Oh...

Reactions: Picnic
I get asked to show my feet and I dont really get it mine aren't particularly attractive but I feel awkward showing them I dont mind feet i just dont understand the obsession with them

I have huge size 9 wide feet.

Same. I think every foot fetishist has a "type" cuz I thought my size 9 flat as heck feet wouldn't be sexy. But I've been on the front page of /r/Feet a few times so it seems like they are :p Works for me tho, I love foot fetishists a lot!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I know this is an older thread but- I don't get foot fetishes at all
my feet are a size 9.5 US- my second toe is longer than my first AND my fourth toe is longer than my third AND I have to deal with hair on my toes- seriously the ugliest/weirdest feet you've ever seen in your life and my feet are super flexible- I can pick up stuff with them super easily...foot guys IRL have borderline stalked me feet tho

I often find feet cute but not sexy. I wear steel toed boots 40+ hours a week so my feet as nasty as hell. I keep my toes painted but I have some major callous.

That being said if anyone is into buying smelly gross socks hit me up lol.

I need to find a local foot fetishist to give me pedicures. I've tried on fetish sites and sadly just got aggressive sexual replies.

My to go answer is : " Of course i have sexy feet, there isn't anything that's not sexy about me " Aaaand it always works lol. I never show them in freechat though, if i would, what would be the point of me being there lol.

I just say "tip me/take me private and we can find out." If it's getting him off, he should be paying me. Foot guys are pretty common, but I get a wide gamut of fetishes. I don't care what it is. If he's jerking off to it, he should be paying me!

Just to be clear guys do like feet, I personally love every part of a women, it aint all tits pussy and ass
This. I have a "Woman Body Part" fetish. Toes, feet, ankles, knees, legs, hips, waist, stomach, navel, arms, shoulders, neck... there isn't a part of a woman's body I won't worship and adore. Plus I usually get a good chuckle when I tell a model she has sexy knees... I think I'm the only guy with a knee fetish... love me some sexy knees LOL.

Reactions: n_i_c_u
I think I'm the only guy with a knee fetish... love me some sexy knees LOL.

Not alone buddy. Though I do have to say it is pretty much a thing when a model is doing their normal routine and showing knees without thinking about it and I tip and mention I like the kneecap the model will get self-conscious and hide the knee.

It is the price we (maybe it is just me) pay for revealing our love of the kneecap. LOL. (the same happens if I mention a bellybutton too)

Reactions: Slapstick
I think things like having a nice pedicure, & wearing foot jewelry like toe rings and anklets really add to it.

Not a foot fetishist at all, but sometimes I'll admire how well cared for a woman's feet may be. I am, however, totally into giving foot rubs because I know how great foot rubs feel so it makes me feel good to give pleasure too.

IIRC, LovelyLemon figured out guys like it if women can spread all their toes really wide for some reason.

And that's about all I know on the subject.

Methinks most of the foot guys are just trolls due to their lack of tipping and horrible timing.

I've always been curious how fetishes form though.

Not everyone is going to understand everyone's fetish. As long as it doesn't break my rules or the site I am ons rules I'm good with whatever~ I think sexy feet are just nice healthy nails and soft. Maybe better if the toes are even and well sized. I think my small feet are cute, but maybe not the same for someone with the actual fetish. If they really wanna see they can tip and then judge if they like. :3

I think I have really cute feet! They are petite and I always keep my toenails nicely painted. I also scrub my feet with a sugar scrub and pumice stone to keep them soft.

I genuinely think feet are sexy and have a bit of a foot fetish myself, so I LOVE that I get to show off my feet and do foot fetish content in this job!

Status
Not open for further replies.