AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
jellopudding19: hi bitch
model: hi Sir
model: lol
123big321: hru my lover?
model: i am good thank you ...little lonely ...
jellopudding19: well u are 35 and single
jellopudding19: soooo
model: 34 ... i make 35 in july
jellopudding19: so u should prob pick someone before u get nasty and old
jellopudding19: if u want ill help u out

and then he left without telling her how he would help...

jellopudding19: hi bitch
model: hi Sir
model: lol
123big321: hru my lover?
model: i am good thank you ...little lonely ...
jellopudding19: well u are 35 and single
jellopudding19: soooo
model: 34 ... i make 35 in july
jellopudding19: so u should prob pick someone before u get nasty and old
jellopudding19: if u want ill help u out

and then he left without telling her how he would help...

Bless her heart for allowing the conversation with that idiot to even get that far. I would've banned him the moment he came in talking about "Hi, bitch."

I'm on Streamate, and the other day I had a guy just pure dirty talking to me in free chat. I went into an exclusive, and he PM'd me saying;
"I gon keep u as my sub bbe."
But then never re-entered my room...

Eugh.

Um, ok then.

Not exactly sure where this post fits, so here goes.

I log on and some complete random stranger premium pm's me within the first minute I am logged on and asks about a model that I visited 1 time about 3 months ago. The model quit or whatever and he said he saw me in her room on her last day and saw me tip and thought I would know how to get videos of her. I told him I have no clue as I just visited her that 1 time and was wishing her luck in her future endeavors. The member then proceeds to ask me what models I like to check out. Umm...no. You sound like a real creep and I am not subjecting the models I enjoy to your creepiness.

Not exactly sure where this post fits, so here goes.

I log on and some complete random stranger premium pm's me within the first minute I am logged on and asks about a model that I visited 1 time about 3 months ago. The model quit or whatever and he said he saw me in her room on her last day and saw me tip and thought I would know how to get videos of her. I told him I have no clue as I just visited her that 1 time and was wishing her luck in her future endeavors. The member then proceeds to ask me what models I like to check out. Umm...no. You sound like a real creep and I am not subjecting the models I enjoy to your creepiness.

Yeah, he does sound like a creep. And I wonder if he ever tipped that model who he's trying to get videos of...

When NerdyCamGirl left MFC for good, one of her "fans" would come to my room (as well as MFC Mail me) asking me all these questions about what she's up to now and why she won't talk to him. I told him that if she doesn't want to talk to him, that's HER decision (I certainly don't blame her) and to leave me out of it.

Member pms me:

member:Whats the deal with (model) i do business in (model's country) but she says she has a boyfriend did she tell you she has one also?
me: yes she has (i'm her boyfriend xD)
member: Her boyfriend she won't speak to me about him?
member: has she spoke to you about him?
me: it's not really our business man
me: you have to respect the boundaries of these gals
member: Lol everyone has there own opinion, and already we know mine and yours are different.
6.gif

me: if you don't understand simple boundaries
me: then you kinda sound like a stalker haha
member: yes yes

Dude is "18" Not really sure why some people won't just take a hint. And why the hell lurk me for info? Fucking creepers man. Come in all different ages and sizes.

Had some guy in my room the other day and this followed:

Him: "So I've checked out your profile"
My thoughts: Okay, starting off strong
Him: Your prices are good, it's very well organized
Me: Thanks!
He goes quiet, I start talking to other people. He says nothing else for several minutes before:
"Well good luck"
"I hope you find a job that has lots of organizing for you to do"

I just laughed it off, it was just so...weird?

Had some guy in my room the other day and this followed:

Him: "So I've checked out your profile"
My thoughts: Okay, starting off strong
Him: Your prices are good, it's very well organized
Me: Thanks!
He goes quiet, I start talking to other people. He says nothing else for several minutes before:
"Well good luck"
"I hope you find a job that has lots of organizing for you to do"

Was he implying that camming isn't a job?

Reactions: Nordling
I hope not. Perhaps he just gets aroused at the Container Store?

Having grown up as the daughter of a woman who used to work as an engineer...don't even get me near office supply stores. :hilarious:

Oooh, I've got one!

Member: Let me see your bra!
Me: I'm not wearing a bra. (FYI, I was wearing the outfit in my avatar)
Member: I'll buy your bra & panties for $150!
Me: *sits up because I was tired of laying down*
Member: I don't like long bras. Get short bra.
Me: Nope. Sorry!
Member: Get short bra.
Member: I'll buy bra and panties for $200.
Me: ...
Member: Change bras!
Member: Short bra!
Member: Go get a short bra.
Me: *bans*

This member was gray. Otherwise, I'd have told him to tip for an outfit change. *smh* Sorry, dude.

Yes, cursed members of royalty love this procedure. Gives them an appetite.

View attachment 63195
This is a sure sign that the dude has never been in a functioning relationship. There are many higher priorities than eating/getting ass eaten. It's not a turn on to hear this. It does the opposite. Way to win me over there, pal.