AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Yet another beautiful blue-haired Chaturbate girl has migrated to MFC, and is already doing great!

Every once in a while I see a few models get on cam, a rare thing for them. The first thing that comes to mind is, 'Oh, look whose website must be slowing down on new subscribers lately.'

@Crumb & @WickedTouch : I'm SO unfamiliar with the exchange of currency between countries. Maybe you guys (or anybody else) can clarify something: If you buy tokens, it's obviously a lot more coming out of your pocket for the same amount of tokens. However, if you were to give money in another way to a US model (or business), would you still lose AS much money if you did an Amazon gc/Snapcash/google wallet/gift rocket/patreon/etc? I mean, I'm assuming that it would still be more of a loss than you normally dealt with, but is the percentage of dollar to pound or dollar to cad always the same???

@Crumb & @WickedTouch : I'm SO unfamiliar with the exchange of currency between countries. Maybe you guys (or anybody else) can clarify something: If you buy tokens, it's obviously a lot more coming out of your pocket for the same amount of tokens. However, if you were to give money in another way to a US model (or business), would you still lose AS much money if you did an Amazon gc/Snapcash/google wallet/gift rocket/patreon/etc? I mean, I'm assuming that it would still be more of a loss than you normally dealt with, but is the percentage of dollar to pound or dollar to cad always the same???

It would be exactly the same. The values of currencies to each other changes daily, normally by very small amounts, like less then a cent but occasionally they change by big amounts over a short time. Paying for things un US dollars is all based on whatever the exchange rate is at the time you make the purchase. Since the Brexit a couple of weeks ago the value of the Pound has tanked. It's currently at its lowest level since the mid 1980s when the UK was in quite a big depression. So whichever method you choose to pay in the effect for any UK members will be the same.

For us £1 is currently worth around $1.29. Just before the Brexit it peaked at £1 being worth $1.50. Its all swings around though, when I spent a year living in America a Pound was worth around $2 so I was able to get so much for my money.

• Helpful!
Reactions: TacoBelle
like fandango said, the exchange rate fluctuates daily
a few years ago (right around the time I found mfc coincidentally) the CAD was closeish to par to the USD, so buying tokens cost almost the same as if I was paying in USD, it wasn't that bad (the peak of my tipping days... and didn't hurt that mfc was new and fun and omg this is happening right now :D). since then, the CAD has lost ground, so it's at what it is now (even a few months ago, I would have paid $110+ for 900 tokens)
that being said, if I have an option to circumvent MFC, I'd gladly do so.
here's my thought process. I buy 900 tokens, pay $100+, Iris gets $45. if I want Iris to have $45, I'd rather pay the $58.67 (the rate as of this writing) +plus whatever nominal fee the third party imposes on me to process that transaction. in the end, I do save money.

It's like a week and some ago and I am still eating strawberries, so yeah strawberries may be leaving the realm of awesome and graduating to the realm of super awesomesauce.:smuggrin:

here's my thought process. I buy 900 tokens, pay $100+, Iris gets $45. if I want Iris to have $45, I'd rather pay the $58.67 (the rate as of this writing) +plus whatever nominal fee the third party imposes on me to process that transaction. in the end, I do save money.
Exactly.

Another way to explain it is: We are paying the exchange rate on $45 for Iris, as well as the exchange rate of $45 to pay MFC.

At the current exchange rate of 1.3:1 USD:CAD
Buying MFC tokens to give Iris $10, we'd spend $13 on her and $13 on MFC.
Total: $26 rather then the $20 Americans spend. Spending $6 more from the exchange.

If we were to give Iris $10 without MFC we'd give her $13. Only Spending $3 more from the exchange, and effectively saving the $10 a US person would save, as well as an extra $3 CAD.

Last edited:
Weeping Willow trees are creepy yet cool. Lol. The first time I saw one, I was creeped the fuck out. Haha. I need to figure out where there are some Weeping Willow trees around here (for a future photo shoot), but the problem is the only one I know of happens to be on the playground of a daycare center (the playground is fenced in and out of reach, of course).

I wonder if anyone else ever types out replies then reads it back and then decides "nah thats not worth posting" and just deletes it.

I end up doing this quite a lot.
Got a folder full of stuff I wrote. Forum replies, angry emails to companies, stuff to family members...all never sent. I go back and read it every so often and marvel at how deranged I can be.

I wonder if anyone else ever types out replies then reads it back and then decides "nah thats not worth posting" and just deletes it.

I end up doing this quite a lot.
Especially over the last 6 months for me. I'd say I've written out and deleted about ten messages for every one I've posted here.

In a book thread on another site. It's interesting how many people are confused by a book that comes out in several editions and has different page counts. It's like they've never considered font, font size, margins, line spacing...all those formatting choices can radically change a page count.

Reactions: RebeccaT
Had a dream last night bout her, the one that got away. How does something like that make you depressed all day???

I wish I could put on my wings and grab a bag full of sparkles so that I can sprinkle it all over people before screaming, "YOU'RE BOOTIFUL!"

But that'd just get me irritated look and I might get arrested for that.
(This is what happen when I'm too sleepy to do anything)

I was just notified it is my 5 year ACF cake day. In other news I decided to get a new desktop a couple weeks ago. The first company I tried said they could not ship anything for weeks, since they did not have the new Nvidia cards in stock. The second company I tried would not ship to me since they could not verify my shipping address despite it being the same as my billing address. Now UPS has lost my new computer somewhere or other, after leaving me a note saying they could not leave it at my house unless I was home because there was no "safe" place to put it. So I decided to just order all the parts of a computer and put it together myself since they will leave all of those same pieces unassembled on my front porch no problems. Fourth time the charm.

When you have a friend in a dire situation, yet you can't do much to help that friend, you feel... either useless or hopeless... or both

That's what i'm feeling right now.

Not sure if i'll sleep tonight

I don't know what kind of situation your friend is dealing with, but I do know that it is most certainly painful to sit by as someone you care about is going through something hard while you feel helpless.

I have been that friend who people don't know how to help, mostly related to trauma, mental health issues and grief. What has become a beautiful thing in my life, is having friends who have gotten over feeling uncomfortable or guilty when they can't help or don't know how.

It might sound counter-intuitive, but the people who are the most helpful, are the ones who stopped trying to find ways to help. And it is a load off for me because when people want to help, there is all this pressure to get better or fix the situation. There is something really meaningful that happens when someone is able to sit with me, just be with me, next to me and let me lost my shit, or sit in silence or whatever I need and they are just cool with it. Or let me have my alone time without expressing worry cause they get that alone time is self-care time.These are the most comforting things my friends have ever done for me.

Maybe you are already doing this for your friend, and it doesn't stop you from feeling helpless or worried. That is understandable. But also remember that you might be helping your more than you realize.

Phew! MFC is intimidating! It feels like if you don't make it in the first few days that you have New Model status, you're totally boned/will have to hustle twice as hard to get your camscore up. I'm hesitating to start broadcasting until I feel like I can be the very best version of me.

Every time a guy asks me to make fun of his dick in private, he leaves immediately after I start talking shit in private. Lol. I always wonder if it got to him...wasn't mean enough...or he was just another WHAM! BAM! quickie private guy. :p

Wanna know something satisfying as all getout? Clicking this awesome little checkbox on the account of someone you noticed is following around ACF members they don't like, poo rating their posts.
Screen Shot 2016-07-19 at 3.41.08 PM.png

Wanna know something satisfying as all getout? Clicking this awesome little checkbox on the account of someone you noticed is following around ACF members they don't like, poo rating their posts.
View attachment 64324

If I were to Judge who that might be I'd have no clue to be sure.

Get pissed all you want but if you don't want an honest, positive review of your body after you show me the pics then don't put yourself out there. This is the stuff we guys shake our heads about when you then tell us to "fuck off." Someone please explain females to me.

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Get pissed all you want but if you don't want an honest, positive review of your body after you show me the pics then don't put yourself out there. This is the stuff we guys shake our heads about when you then tell us to "fuck off." Someone please explain females to me.
When asked "Does this dress make me look fat?", never, ever say yes.