AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

#AwesomeAugust 2016: 7 years cammiversary MegaMonth!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
...Thinking back to August of 2009... taking avatar photos and coming up with crafty things to write on my first cam site profile. Nervous, naive to the ways of the adult world and completely unsuspecting how quickly I'd get wrapped up in all of it...

Here we are 7 years later. I can't believe all that I've accomplished and am so proud of my successes as well as all I've learned from my failures. I'm in awe of all the wonderful people I have met in the community throughout the years.

So let's celebrate!

#AwesomeAugust begins in just a short few days. We are striving to get AmberLand in the top 50 Miss MFC, or at least have a fantastic time trying. Below are my plans to make it an epic mega month!

New Videos:
Previews will be posted soon!
  • August Bundle - 500 tokens - Only available during August - 3 videos (Clear Chair Dildo Ride, Strip Dance, Blue Cum Time)
  • Smack my Butt - 150 tokens - Available any time after August 1!

Schedule:
Aiming to be on most days of the month. I'll try to take a full day off each week, but I know in order to hit rank goals, I've gotta be on cam!

August 1st
I will be on probably around 4 hours in the evening time and would LOVE if we could sneak into the top 20 that night! Let's see what we can do! :nailbiting:

I'll also be doing a cammathon on August 2 from roughly 1pm til 9pm to help hold any rank we get the night before.

I will be on most Caturdays and even some Sundays for weekend fun. Sunday August 28th we'll have my cammiversary party in the evening.

Shows and activities:
To do something a tad differently, I'm planning to only do hardcore/cum shows 1x each week in a group show. This means throughout the other days, we'll do topless/naked countdowns, then keep things on the lighter sexy and fun side! There will be an ANAL GROUP toward month's end. :jawdrop:

I'll also do a non-nude teasy day 1x each week.

I've made a tip menu that will be available once the naked countdown is done most days.
Tip Menu 2.png

There will be a Silly Activities Box - a single tip of 1,111 will pull a random mystery item from said box, and we'll laugh and cringe at whatever silly show results from it. (Example: there may be a Neti pot or Gizmodance appearance...)

Among other fun happenings, I plan on doing lubey boobies, body painting, Marker Monday, oily fun, and a baking show at some point through the month.

Special events and prizes:
Starting on August 1 and through the 9th, Lucky Duckies will be on sale! See graphic for details.

Ducky Graphic smaller copy.png

The theme for the month is Lucky 7s, so appropriately the wall will be covered in names of people who tip as follows! (Yes I realize how insane it gets at the end there...)

Lucky 7s graphic smaller copy.png
As my usual note goes, "semi-custom video" means you choose whether it's a sexy or silly dance, cum session, masturbation or teasy video, plus my attire/toys for the vid, and it's exclusive to you!

The HTOTM (High Tip Of The Month) will win a semi-custom video, as well as a special care package sent with personalized goodies, and hand written note, AND some special polaroid (Instax) photos!

Top 10 Cootie Killers will get a special, previously unreleased, shower video clip.

The Daily HT (High Tip) will get a Twitter vid shout out, and some days there may be special additional prizes, so keep an eye out!

That's a lot to take in, but I wanted to make sure that those who go a little above and beyond get some fantastical goodies as a result!

2016 has been quite a year so far, lots going on, and I haven't been around on cam as much as I wanted to and we are used to. I really hope that all the fun times we have in #AwesomeAugust helps make up for it, and that everyone will drop in and have a blast whenever they're able to! Your support means the world to me in whatever form it comes in. While tokens are what push the rank up up and away, it's all of your motivating words, entertaining stories, inside jokes and your company that push ME forward, so bring it!

And if you'd prefer a TL;DR version of all the prizes/content you can tip for during the Mega Month, here it is in simplified form (minus the Duckies).

TLDR Prize List.png

So a 777,777 tip would get 10 hours of Skype and 100 exclusive videos? Asking for a friend :D :woot::p

So a 777,777 tip would get 10 hours of Skype and 100 exclusive videos? Asking for a friend :D :woot::p
Haha, pretty much.

However, if that happened, I may die of shock, therefore making any promise of content null.

Haha, pretty much.

However, if that happened, I may die of shock, therefore making any promise of content null.
OK, I'll tell my "friend" to tip 77,777 10 times. But not in a row BECAUSE YOU HATE YELLOW WALLS!!! :p

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
He tipped 8000?

He tipped 8000?
Girls in the top 10/20/100 generally have at least one or a few tippers who drop big amounts at one time, yes.

Last edited:
We have completed one full week of Awesome August! The first night was NUTS and we made it all the way to #2 on Miss MFC, then remained at #6 until the next day, and held top 10 for a while! I can't believe how fantastically it went!

Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 12.32.01 PM.png rank 6.png top10yay.png

Finally fell out of the top 10 yesterday, after having not been able to put in as much time as planned on Saturday night (I had a 40 minute group show on Friday night, 10 orgasms wore me out so much!)
rank 13.png

And we are just holding on to top 20 still at #17 as of right now. Hoping tonight and tomorrow can secure our spot for a couple more days at least, it's so exciting!

Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 12.33.53 PM.png

Here's what my Lucky 7s wall looks like so far!

August 8 sevens wall.jpg

Today and tomorrow will be the last Lucky Duckies sales as tomorrow night is the Ducky Butt Bath.

While I am really tired from being on cam, as well as working on a photo shoot and other off-cam stuff over the last week, I am so pumped for the rest of this month! Thank you to everyone who pulled out some crazy stops to help accomplish these awesome ranks!

Today is halfway point of Awesome August! Until today, we have miraculously held on to a top 20 spot every day!

So tonight I am keeping my best optimistic hat on and hoping we can get back up there, and at least attempt that final MFC pay period goal. I'm having a raffle (with an auto win option!) for some one of a kind body paint art, so hopefully some folks get some goodies and help the cause! :D

Here's what the Lucky 7s wall is looking like now!

FullSizeRender 55.jpg

This is the first time in probably YEARS that I've gone 15 days straight of camming with no full days off, I am wearing out just a little bit, but the continuous support and excitement of the top 20 pushes me onward! Let's see how long we can ride this train of Awesomeness!

Shows and activities:
To do something a tad differently, I'm planning to only do hardcore/cum shows 1x each week in a group show. This means throughout the other days, we'll do topless/naked countdowns, then keep things on the lighter sexy and fun side! There will be an ANAL GROUP toward month's end. :jawdrop:

I'll also do a non-nude teasy day 1x each week.
Just wanted to note that the quoted section is now inaccurate. I've decided only cumming 1x show per week was not nearly enough for me (heh) and that groups were not as fun and spontaneous, so I am now doing public shows for masturbation and cum time. Anal will still be in a group toward month's end, though.

Also, non-nude day wasn't fun, it turns out I like being naked too much. Canceled!

Today we begin a very cool raffle! I have 3 Canvas Art Prints for the winners!

Canvas Raffle.png

We're nearing the end of the mega month, 8 days to go! (9 if we count today I suppose, I've never been good at that.)

Last night we got an updated HTOTM from @apoe_lacks and it turned into a doozy of a night!

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 10.01.19 AM.png

Last night was also marker Monday! Oops UnderWire got sorta hidden by the boobs:
IMG_0885 2.JPG IMG_0887.JPG IMG_0888.JPG IMG_0889.JPG

A video of the pirate masturbation show will be up in VIP later this week. I hope everyone enjoyed it!

FullSizeRender 56.jpg

The wall is outta control now...
FullSizeRender 57.jpg
(Click to enlarge, it's a big pic!)

This Friday night I am planning to have my epic ANAL GROUP SHOW after a happy meter public countdown, so make sure to be there. Anal is a rare and cherished event in AmberLand! Then this Caturday I have a super sexy leopard suit to wear, try to drop by in the afternoon to check it out. And on Sunday evening we celebrate the official cammiversary! I have champagne, prize bags and hopefully a special low light oil dance at the end of the party.

I'm still holding out hope that a few more epic days by month's end will put us back in or closer to top 20!
Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 10.29.16 AM.png

If we are close on the last day, I will be on cam basically all day and night for a final push. I'm also planning a baking/goodies raffle that day! It'll be fun!

Thank you SO MUCH for all the fun and tokens so far this month. And thank you to everyone who keeps sending tweets, PMs and other messages to motivate me! Knowing that my perseverance is inspiring other ladies really makes me feel great, too. :)

7 years, man.

I can actually say it doesn't feel like it has been that long. And most people would agree that if a time period flies by, you were probably having a lot of fun.

I love reminiscing about exactly what I was doing on the night of August 28, 2009, the night I very first hit the broadcast button and put myself in front of 100s of strangers on cam on MFC:

I had gotten my final approval on my account, got up a really basic profile that afternoon, and planned to get on after going out for pizza for our good friend's birthday. I had already gotten some new panties, a big sheet to cover my bed since I had not made a cam room yet, and practiced a strip tease sort of dance because that's what I figured I'd be doing. (Man I wish I still had that video somewhere. I made Jawbs delete it out of embarrassment, but it would be a gold mine of nostalgia right now.)

Right before we left for the pizza place, I clicked the button to broadcast just to see what it looked like. I was sitting on the bed with my pink polo shirt and jeans on. I wasn't ready for how busy my room got immediately, so many questions and greetings. I was completely overwhelmed but excited for the attention and interest. I said "I'll be back in an hour, I'm going to get pizza!" Haha, and a few beers because my nerves were high. I told our friend at dinner what was going on and he was shocked because in person I'm totally shy.

Later that night I logged on (I think I had a bikini top and thong panties on but I can't quite recall) ready to sexy it up! I ended up having a group show AND a private show, where I'm pretty sure I rubbed lube all over my boobs, and falsely told a member he could have my panties (I meant it at the time, but realized very soon after that I had no idea how to safely send panties. He'd later go on to be really mad at me and I think "report me" to MFC haha. MY BAD, YO! I ended up having to ban him to avoid the harassment. Beginners mistakes.)

My first few weeks on MFC were a whirlwind of excitement, learning, and lots of baby oil. By October I had it down pat. Ended up placing #3 in the Miss MFC rankings among some very popular Eastern European models who were both very nice to me and we had fun competing up in the top spots. The first few years after that, I kept going as strong as I could, made a ton of great regulars as friends, met a lot of other models online, and somewhere in the mix created this forum because of them! So here we are.

Tonight we pop a fancy bottle of champagne and party. As an homage to my early days, there will be an oil show toward the end of the night. We'll "sexy it up" proper. Trying to be on cam from roughly 5:30-8:30pm PDT.

I hope you'll be there. I wouldn't be HERE without you all.

So... last night happened.

It all started with a messy violent pop of champagne

champagnepop.gif

It went all over my chair and carpet, hehe. WORTH IT!

Then the craziness began, I've never experienced anything like this

Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 2.56.40 PM.png

GinnyPotter, MJxoxo and KellyHeart brought a brigade. I have 13 pages of that ^^ in my chat archives. HOLY MOLY I didn't even know what to do with myself. Mascara ran. We moved from rank 33 to 29 with that. Through the rest of the night, ended up at rank 26. To say it was an amazing night would be a mega understatement.

I was full of luv and happies all night. We ended the shift with a colored low light oil show, which will be posted in VIP later this week.
Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 3.08.26 PM.png

And now as of today, the Lucky 7s wall is so extremely full I dunno where I'll put any new ones we get over the next few days!

sevens wall aug 29.JPG
The end is near, though. The end is near. Tonight/tomorrow will be hangout shows with cum/dildo countdowns, maybe some 1111 pull the activity stuff. Wednesday is a baking show and raffle and other chill sexy stuff. See you around!

By the way, I looked through ALL 84 months of stats that I've been on MFC... and this ( so long as I make it!) honestly will be the very first month I've ever logged on cam for every single day of the month.

7 years, man.

I can actually say it doesn't feel like it has been that long. And most people would agree that if a time period flies by, you were probably having a lot of fun.

I love reminiscing about exactly what I was doing on the night of August 28, 2009, the night I very first hit the broadcast button

Sounds ripe for a historical reenactment PPV. Civil War players emulate Stonewall Jackson, and why not follow a legend?

Small detail, he lost. You're our reigning Queen.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Just wanted to say Congratulations and THANKS! Congratulations for the the great month and more specifically the 7 year milestone. WOW, 7 years. Unbelieveable and magnificent! And THANKS for 7 fabulous years, THANKS for all that you do, and most importantly...THANKS for being you! :)

I think it'll take me a few more days to recover from the 10 hour cammathon on the 31st :D but I am able to brain enough today to get one final blog update posted!

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who chipped in and/or supported me with pep talks and laughs and smiles. We finished at #28 for Awesome August! The aim was top 50, but we knocked that out of the park!

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 1.52.02 PM.png

Big props to my top Cootie Killers!

Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 7.33.10 AM.png

And clearly my Lucky 7s were a HUGE part of my success for the month! Your pics will be sent out via a link in MFC mail in the next week or so.

FullSizeRender 58.jpg

So now that September is here, AmberLand will be back to more of a normal schedule. I've got family around the end of next week through that Tuesday, though so a little wonky schedule until after that. :) It is possible that I'll attempt another mega month in the future, but for now I may actually shoot for the top 250 on regular months to push myself a little beyond what I've done for the past year.

Here's what all my past rankings look like. If I just bump up my average monthly hours a tad, I know we can do a more consistent top 250!
Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 2.14.42 PM.png
Thanks again all, and here's to many more months and years of MFC happiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.