AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What worries you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
I have some social anxiety problems, and worry about what I logically know to be stupid. One of my worries is people thinking I am being bitchy and passive aggressive. I just did not send a tweet for that reason. I just want to make sure they knew about something I think they would like, but I was worried about what they would think of the name and what I was implying about them by telling them about it.

What do you worry about?

I worry that I'll have a child with schizophrenia. That Hell could be a real place. That déjà vu is indicative of time being circular and my life is on loop. That sex work is ultimately harmful to it's customers and I'm bad for doing it. That I won't be able to cope with losing my parents. That I can't be happy without some sort of drugs. That I'll never feel like I live a meaningful existence. That I will be left alone and without companionship when I age and become unattractive to men. That Artificial Intelligence will turn against us and make us suffer instead of just killing us.

Well in the past I have worried about death, disease, conspiracies against me, being followed, being watched, and whether or not I had committed the Unpardonable Sin....all kinds of things.

Sort of made my peace with all that. Now I worry that the day after I die, something really terrible is going to happen (asteroid strike, nuclear war, population collapse, etc...), and I am going to miss out on seeing it.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ambers Troll
As a totally brilliant guy what worries me most is being ignored...it only lasts a moment usually, then I move on.
Funny thing is I don't actually care too much about what people think, I am actually embarrassed to admit how much pleasure I take in seeing those who ignore me just fuck it all up. It is a common thing as I tend to play invisible, then just drop an answer from nowhere.

I love solving other's problems and watching them try to work them out. [My reading on the toilet is usually a math book.]
I like to solving problems then watching an expert in that field ignore it. As a generalist there is no greater high.

Last edited:
Home invasions. My house catching on fire while my dogs are crated. Forgetting to put my e-brake on and my car rolling over someone. Eventually regretting my camming career and regretting having nudes online. Failing an exam. Never finding a job that makes me happy. That I won't wind up with someone I want to have kids with, or that I will but I won't be able to conceive. Having no money when I retire and basically just living a shitty life as an old person. Losing my best friend. That there will be spiders in my shoes and they'll bite my feet.

How well I'm fooling people into thinking I'm high functioning when really my anxiety is making me want to spin out of control

I once asked a doctor about anxiety treatments after taking FOREVER to psych myself up about it, and he said "you don't look like you have anxiety". o_O

Although I also read a study on how much mental health training a general practitioner gets, it's like less than one semester's worth. Obviously as it's not their specialty and they're likely to refer you anyways, it's understandable, but it was interesting.

Dying penniless and alone.

I'm not laughing because that's a real fear. I'm laughing because Nikola Tesla actually died penniless/poor despite being a revolutionary genius. I don't know if he was alone though. The irony made me giggle.

What worries me: not having the ability of rising to the occasion.

I'm not laughing because that's a real fear. I'm laughing because Nikola Tesla actually died penniless/poor despite being a revolutionary genius. I don't know if he was alone though. The irony made me giggle.

What worries me: not having the ability of rising to the occasion.

Oops. I was thinking coincidence rather than irony. Shameless self correction

It took me all I had to get through high school. It depressed me so badly that I had to be monitored closely by two different psychologists for the whole five years I was there because I would just try to kill myself every chance I had.

After I graduated, I was pressured into going to college because "That's just what people do. If you want to have a nice life, you have to go to college, that's just how it is."

I dropped out of college three times because I started getting depressed again each time I set foot in a classroom. One time, I had a panic attack that was so intense, I left school and somehow ended up at my dad's house with no recollection whatsoever of how I had even gotten there and he had to give me Xanax because my body just wouldn't calm down. It was to the point where I looked like I was having a seizure - my body was twitching, I couldn't breathe and I was convinced I was dying.

I'm tired of people telling me that I'm lazy and that if they can do it, then so can I. Because I genuinely cannot, and I really wish I could.

What worries me is that what people are saying is true... That you can't have a nice life if you don't go to college. I'm worried that I'll struggle with money my entire life and that, in twenty years, people will tell me I should've just sucked it up and gone to college. I'm worried that I will work hard my entire life, but never get to live comfortably like everybody else around me. I'm worried that I'll never get to be carefree.

Dang, this ended up being a lot deeper than I'd intended. Sorry about that!

What worries me is that what people are saying is true... That you can't have a nice life if you don't go to college. I'm worried that I'll struggle with money my entire life and that, in twenty years, people will tell me I should've just sucked it up and gone to college. I'm worried that I will work hard my entire life, but never get to live comfortably like everybody else around me. I'm worried that I'll never get to be carefree.

It's not true. Conventional wisdom in the past few decades has been that you need a college education, but what's resulted from that is a lot of smart young people with "useless" degrees and student loan debt who are always underemployed. There are all sorts of alternatives. The building/construction trades need more new talent (the decline of wood/auto shop classes in high school has hurt them), and they make good money. Nursing is another good option, and there are many paraprofessional occupations in the medical field. Most of these occupations are secure in that they can't be automated or offshored. You could run your own business. Just don't go to college unless you have a career goal in mind, and you know how you're going to pay for it.

It took me all I had to get through high school. It depressed me so badly that I had to be monitored closely by two different psychologists for the whole five years I was there because I would just try to kill myself every chance I had.

After I graduated, I was pressured into going to college because "That's just what people do. If you want to have a nice life, you have to go to college, that's just how it is."

I dropped out of college three times because I started getting depressed again each time I set foot in a classroom. One time, I had a panic attack that was so intense, I left school and somehow ended up at my dad's house with no recollection whatsoever of how I had even gotten there and he had to give me Xanax because my body just wouldn't calm down. It was to the point where I looked like I was having a seizure - my body was twitching, I couldn't breathe and I was convinced I was dying.

I'm tired of people telling me that I'm lazy and that if they can do it, then so can I. Because I genuinely cannot, and I really wish I could.

I actually make more money than most people who go to college. What matters most in life is luck, and being willing to take chances.

Generalized anxiety disorder here. Literally everything, whee! My line between something being a mild concern instead of causing my brain to go into panic mode has shifted so far from what I logically know is reasonable, especially in the last three years.

But some of the things that really bug me... dying and there will be no one to care about my cats as much as they deserve, any of the very few people I'm very close with dying or abandoning me and I'm left with no emotional support, that my unhealthy lifestyle means I'm probably already full of cancer right this minute or at least will soon suffer a painful and early death, my bipolar disorder turning into something worse even though I know that hypnagogic hallucinations and exploding head syndrome etc. are pretty normal, blood clots or stroke or having a stroke and thinking it's just another shitty migraine and not getting help, never ever being able to feel properly calm again, Roko's basilisk (joke).

Something that worries me about trying camming or something with fetish, I don't know.... I have been called pretty all the way down to butter face. You know, "Everything is fiiine, but-her-face"

I am the least confident about my face. Partly because I battled acne growing up, not to mention had a Mom who never taught me how to use makeup and my face was sensitive, easy to react with itching, burning and puffy eyes. Needless to say, I am apprehensive to try makeup more. I have managed lip balm, lipstick and/or mascara at least though; that counts for something, right?

That I will become even more reclusive and socially anxious every year that I continue being a cam girl. As much as camming bolsters my self esteem, it also worsens my mental health.

Last edited:
That people ignore me, and I'll never find a girl that would like me despite being goofy 99% of the time. I shrug off being alone, because the mental and physical preparations required to not be alone are overly taxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.