AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thoughts on blackmailing a model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darylprater

Banhammered
Sep 19, 2016
A model was asking me to send her money directly using Western Union instead of tipping her on the site. She told me her name and the state in which she lives, she said that's all I need to send money. I've never tried so I don't know. But I'm pretty sure this is against the rules. So I took screenshots of it.

I thought about telling her I have these screenshots, and telling her if she doesn't give me free shows I will send them to the site admins. Also she has dildos she uses in private, but she never does anal. I thought about telling her I will get her banned with those screenshots if she doesn't do anal with the dildo for me.

Would this scare a model enough to work? How far could I take this? I feel like I have a golden ticket with these screenshots so I want to use them right.

giphy.gif

Blackmailing is only OK if it's done responsibly and with permission to a member by a financial domme.

So no, even considering it is "taking it too far".

Sheesh, some peoples' kids.

Wow, you sound like a fine gentleman:cat:

A model was asking me to send her money directly using Western Union instead of tipping her on the site. She told me her name and the state in which she lives, she said that's all I need to send money. I've never tried so I don't know. But I'm pretty sure this is against the rules. So I took screenshots of it.

I thought about telling her I have these screenshots, and telling her if she doesn't give me free shows I will send them to the site admins. Also she has dildos she uses in private, but she never does anal. I thought about telling her I will get her banned with those screenshots if she doesn't do anal with the dildo for me.

Would this scare a model enough to work? How far could I take this? I feel like I have a golden ticket with these screenshots so I want to use them right.

And I hope she has all of your info so she can hunt you down and cut your dick off so you won't bother any of us anymore.
Cutting dicks off is never the answer.

• Funny!
  • Wat?!
Reactions: fandango and Vera
PSA: Girls, if you have a customer trying to blackmail you, contact the site they are threatening to out. Let them know what is going on. The worse thing is they will suspend you for a couple days if this is your first offense. If they ban you, no worries there are other camsites you can work on. Don't let internet tough guys victimize you or have power over you. Make sure you also contact the police, file a report. If they are then threatening to out you, out yourself.

Alright, which one of you fuckers is having a lol? XD

Cutting dicks off is never the answer.
Sometimes it's the answer?

JK, I don't have a dick collection in my basement, haha how silly would that be? hahahahhaahhaahaha ^_^

Alright, which one of you fuckers is having a lol? XD
I think everybody was supposed to google "darylprater", then hunt him down and harass him.

Either that, or daryl is a dumbfuck.

Why in the fuckity fuck would you do this? I feel like you are labouring under the illusion that cammodels are super rich and that you'll somehow have a meal ticket if you blackmail her to pay her. You could literally not be more wrong. Not only will you not get paid, there's also a huge chance that you'll end up on the wrong side of the law and also get your account permanently banned from whatever cam site you like to frequent.

ETA: you are also fucking disgusting. If a girl doesn't do anal, MOVE ON. Find some other model who does. There are plenty of models who will do it for you without you even having to say anything. Stop being disgusting and trying to force this model into something.

Fuck off you freak is about the only thing I have to say to this

I think this Daryl Prater guy (who I looked up on Facebook because I was curious...and bored) is either just trolling the fuck outta y'all while laughing his little dick off at all the reactions...or he came to ACF foolishly thinking this would be a "For Boys Only" spot for salty dudes who wanna bitch about those "dum cam horrs who need two get a reel job."

There are plenty of models who will do it for you without you even having to say anything.
Isn't that the truth!! Slightly off topic here, but the high number of models who are willing to engage in random assfuckery at the drop of a hat is something that really sticks in my craw.

I can't count how many times I have been lured into a model's room by a preview of a beautiful female form in a seductive pose, only to find I have arrived just in time to watch her grunt as she stuffs a bowling ball into her colon. It's disgusting!

Now I am not one of those #neveranal guys. I don't wish for an outright ban on assplay. Instead, I just wish more models would realize that anal should take a backseat to vaginal, and both should be subordinate to a healthy, moral, tease routine.

If the good Lord blessed you with a punani, it makes no sense at all to throw your life away exploiting your rectum. Would you want your grandmother looking down on you from heaven while you do this mess? I think not. Show some dignity.

And if you are one of these guys who is forever asking for this, please give it a rest; I am sick and tired of having anal crammed down my throat.

Last edited:
Isn't that the truth!! Slightly off topic here, but the high number of models who are willing to engage in random assfuckery at the drop of a hat is something that really sticks in my craw.

I can't count how many times I have been lured into a model's room by a preview of a beautiful female form in a seductive pose, only to find I have arrived just in time to watch her grunt as she stuffs a bowling ball into her colon. It's disgusting!

Now I am not one of those #neveranal guys. I don't wish for an outright ban on assplay. Instead, I just wish more models would realize that anal should take a backseat to vaginal, and both should be subordinate to a healthy, moral, tease routine.

If the good Lord blessed you with a punani, it makes no sense at all to throw your life away exploiting your rectum. Would you want your grandmother looking down on you from heaven while you do this mess? I think not. Show some dignity.

And if you are one of these guys who is forever asking for this, please give it a rest; I am sick and tired of having anal crammed down my throat.

LOL!!! I wish I could click agree, like, and funny on your post at the same time.

My adorable, Italian friend (the one I fantasize about every night when I go to bed...OMG) and I were on the phone talking about how anal is just not something we're interested in AT ALL, and he said why go to the city dump when you could have the...dammit, I forgot what the rest of it was! LMAO. But it was a great analogy. :p

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Amateur fantasy blackmailers always make me laugh.

Get her real name, address, names and contact numbers of her family then you may have something to bargain with.
I have seen this tried and it has without exception failed. I do mean every time. I can list about 20 models that blackmail has failed with, and none it has worked on.

Thinking this way will never work, there is rarely much point in chasing someone who will hate you in that way, it loses its impact fast. Taking control over someone can be sexy, but I find blackmail so weak/ lame, it comes a poor second to simply buying what you want.

Control/ domination comes from a mixture of influences why choose such a vanilla option even it was available to you.

I will give you a mild but very real example of what I mean. I tipped a model who a long time ago banned me. I actually tipped her about 20 hours ago. She has since been to bed and again on cam, but 17 hours later she is still thinking about it (she posted a reference to it on twitter 3 hours ago). This is far more of a rush than a free show or series of them. She didn't know I was still interested in viewing her, and even though she hates when I do, it is deep down still a compliment that I want to.

Get her real name, address, names and contact numbers of her family then you may have something to bargain with.
I have seen this tried and it has without exception failed. I do mean every time. I can list about 20 models that blackmail has failed with, and none it has worked on.

Thinking this way will never work, there is rarely much point in chasing someone who will hate you in that way, it loses its impact fast. Taking control over someone can be sexy, but I find blackmail so weak/ lame, it comes a poor second to simply buying what you want.

Control/ domination comes from a mixture of influences why choose such a vanilla option even it was available to you.

I will give you a mild but very real example of what I mean. I tipped a model who a long time ago banned me. I actually tipped her about 20 hours ago. She has since been to bed and again on cam, but 17 hours later she is still thinking about it (she posted a reference to it on twitter 3 hours ago). This is far more of a rush than a free show or series of them. She didn't know I was still interested in viewing her, and even though she hates when I do, it is deep down still a compliment that I want to.

OH MY GOD you're right. I couldn't find her on Facebook but I need to look for her families names and numbers. I don't know if she tells her family or friends that she is a cam girl. She would do anything I say if I threatened to send her parents one of her videos.

Awesome idea. I might ask her some questions and try to get some hints tonight when she comes online. Any tips to find this information?

LOL!!! I wish I could click agree, like, and funny on your post at the same time.

My adorable, Italian friend (the one I fantasize about every night when I go to bed...OMG) and I were on the phone talking about how anal is just not something we're interested in AT ALL, and he said why go to the city dump when you could have the...dammit, I forgot what the rest of it was! LMAO. But it was a great analogy. :p
I've heard variations on that... city dump/playground, city sewer/disneyland, and many other variations. lol

Awesome idea. I might ask her some questions and try to get some hints tonight when she comes online. Any tips to find this information?
if you are being serious...
  • If you can't get her to volunteer this information, you wouldn't know what to do with it anyway. Like a dog chasing a car.

if you aren't being serious...
  • Most pathetic troll ever. Just pitiful.
Ticks me right the hell off. Go look at this...
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/members/?type=negative_ratings

For a while there, I was in 5th place. I was ok with that; I understand there are some names ahead of me that deserve to rank higher. But that's not why I got bumped. No, I wound up in 6th because of one little deranged posting spree that hauled in turds by the bucketful, and apparently that is what the marketplace chooses to reward.

I will be lucky to hang on to 7th by the time your dumbed-down display wraps up.

This post is just about the final straw with you and your flippant senseless posting behavior. Warning posted.

Ticks me right the hell off. Go look at this...
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/members/?type=negative_ratings

For a while there, I was in 5th place. I was ok with that; I understand there are some names ahead of me that deserve to rank higher. But that's not why I got bumped. No, I wound up in 6th because of one little deranged posting spree that hauled in turds by the bucketful, and apparently that is what the marketplace chooses to reward.

I will be lucky to hang on to 7th by the time your dumbed-down display wraps up.

Sound's like you need to step your pussy up :p

Sound's like you need to step your pussy up :p
If you are suggesting I sell out, forget it. I may go to my grave penniless and poo-less, but I won't go without my integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.