AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Games that bring in the most customers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SexySerena4

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 13, 2016
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@SexySerena4
Tumblr Username
sexyserena4
MFC Username
SexySerena4
Chaturbate Username
SexySerena4
So I'm trying to find new games that bring in a lot of customers. There are still quite a few that I haven't tried out quite yet, but I got an idea from a member of mine, and he sent me a list of different games that I could play. I don't want to waste my time playing games that don't bring in profit, so which games from the list do you think might bring in the most profit? I've gone ahead and highlighted the ones I've already done in my previous shows. If you have other games that you play, please help me and other people out and add them on!!

• Hi/Lo Game
  • Prize Jar
  • Keno Game
  • Truth or Dare
  • Dice Game

Bumping this because I'd also really like to get a better idea of what games models have noticed success with. Though in general I expect it depends on which site you're talking about and your personal audience. Sometimes you may get a crowd that just isn't interested in games no matter how creative/original they are or how enthusiastic you seem.

That said, it helps to be flexible and always have a backup plan!

Reactions: SexySerena4
This has been covered over and over in Model's Only. I know not everyone is verified, but run a search in the upper hand corner and get verified as soon as possible.

Games aren't magic wands. If you don't have an interested audience no game will work, and if they are interested you shouldn't rely on games to make them tip.

So why do models do games? Doing games can offer a change of pace when you don't feel like doing a sexy show so you do a game instead of a goal. You can also use it like a "sale" to boost the pace if you offer prizes on top of your regular goal.

But if you go in expecting that the game itself will bring you customers it wont work.

I'm personally not a fan of the games. I like the giRl so I tip Raffles are fun though especially when they take the time to bake or make something personal

@SexySerena4 I see that you're on MFC, but as a general note to Chaturbate users, you can find out how profitable each app is based on the little numbers in green, yellow, and red, next to the titles on the app page. I believe it's the average rate of tokens per hour.

You can play simple guessing games and stuff like "i Spy My little eye" and each guess would be a token amount. Like I did a show with asking them to guess my costume, favorite song, etc. etc. and then for a hint in PM it's a bigger token fee.

Did you use a certain topic and what were your prices? I'm just trying to get an idea of it. :)

Did you use a certain topic and what were your prices? I'm just trying to get an idea of it. :)
Well, for the costume it has past but it was a Halloween theme. If you have a lot going on in your background you can play I spy my little eye. Other topics I did was guess my ethnicity because I'm mixed, and music in the background will help with the first hint if they tipped. Have toys spread out and have them guess your favorite. Things like that.

25tkns per guess, 35tkns for hint, and winner gets 10min Skype session so it gives them the incentive to want to play (I'm really new though, so of course you can have more tkns depending on your following). Others get a regular phone conversation with me (call private of course). Doing personal incentives gets them going sometimes lol.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SexySerena4
Well, for the costume it has past but it was a Halloween theme. If you have a lot going on in your background you can play I spy my little eye. Other topics I did was guess my ethnicity because I'm mixed, and music in the background will help with the first hint if they tipped. Have toys spread out and have them guess your favorite. Things like that.

25tkns per guess, 35tkns for hint, and winner gets 10min Skype session so it gives them the incentive to want to play (I'm really new though, so of course you can have more tkns depending on your following). Others get a regular phone conversation with me (call private of course). Doing personal incentives gets them going sometimes lol.

Super helpful! Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.