AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi !
I'm a french new camgirl on MFC (SwtValentine :bag:). I hope my english is not too bad to be understood ><
I find this site is a really good idea! And i would like to thank all of you for the help i've already and will find here:h:

I'm 30 y/o, like little things (drawing sometimes, listening music everytime!)

Have a nice day/night ;)

Hi, I'm kiutie, I chose this username because everyone tell me that I'm cute :)
But don't missunderstand me, I'm cute, but I also can be hot :p

I'm 25 years old, still studying and hoping to make friends here. Have a nice life !! :happy:

Hi!! I've cammed on Chaturbate for a few weeks (different name) and now plan on starting MFC by the end of this week! I've been reading as much as possible on this forum and it's already helped a lot! So i'm glad to ~officially~ be here :)

I'm Keith. Found this site by searching google for a forum for Chaturbate. I obviously never found one, but this seems interesting enough. I've been an active member of various live adult cam sites for about 14 years(god I'm getting old, aren't I?), since I was 18. You could say I've pretty much seen it all. From the world's most ridiculously gorgeous women, to the ugliest. The sweetest, to the bitchiest. The different styles models have from country to country. For example, Russian women generally have a far different style and demeanor on cam than American women. Most of it I believe is influenced by a studio environment which is common among Russian models, whereas most American cam girls have never stepped foot in a studio, thus their style is entirely their own. The same can be said of many different backgrounds as the Russians, such as Pinay(Philippinos), and Latinas(mostly Colombians). Anyway, that's me.

Hihi~! I'm Ayesleigh, or PinkApocalypse, I'm a newbie camgirl/camqueer though I lean mostly femme, yet to broadcast as I'm still working on my camspace and have been set back a bit by health concerns. I'm disabled with a handful of chronic illnesses (Fibromyalgia, Hypermobile Joints). I used to work in tech, I'm a speed reader, and I type faster than I think, hehe. I'm a pc gamer, my favorite being the Elder Scrolls series. I used to work in tech and got fed up with the constant low pay/high pressure BS.

I'm a tiny, small chested bbw, which I haven't seen much of, I'm barely 5'2 and a US size 18/20 and around 230 lbs. I tend to lean towards being a little, I love coloring books, cute stickers, pretty nail polish, and fuzzy sockies. I enjoy being a feede, but struggle with gastro issues and unwanted weigh gain, but it just means I can stuff in a few more cookies when I'm binging. ;)

I'm the mom of a handsome orange cat, and married to my best friend. I'm signed up for MFC, and looking to sign up for Streamate through the recruiter mentioned on this forum in another thread. Just reading the info in the free section of this forum has been really insightful and I can't wait to put it to good use!

Feel free to say hi on twitter, I'm there pretty much all the time! ^_^;

Hi, I am new here.. I am tedao a Chaturbate fan!! I want to share information and get know more friends fan of this site.

Hi, I am not a cam girl. I work at BentBox and I would like to invite cam girls to use BentBox as their digital store to sell photos and videos.

Have a great day
Jane

Hi! I'm Ruby, new here just getting oriented :) I'm a gamer (Vaingory a lot... maybe too much?) and a student and am just starting my cam career this week :shame:

Hello,
My username is "ListenLady" but I was thinking of making a new account so I can get a new name.
You can call me E.
I'm an FtM transperson so I actually use MALE pronouns (Whoa, a male cammer, crazy)
But still love my tits and bits.
Yeah ♥

Im Awesome_Audrey, gonna go on chaterbate as a model for the first time EVER very soon. Super nervous and excited!
Congrats! I've never been on chaturbate, but I've heard models do quite well there. ^_^ Good fortune in your journey, and remember: Stay within your comfort zone! That's the best advice I have, that I feel is needed for every new cam girl... and have fun! :D

Hello,
My username is "ListenLady" but I was thinking of making a new account so I can get a new name.
You can call me E.
I'm an FtM transperson so I actually use MALE pronouns (Whoa, a male cammer, crazy)
But still love my tits and bits.
Yeah ♥
That's cool! I am actually quite androgenous myself, and was thinking about announcing it, however, MFC, only allows female models, so I have to keep up the completely female persona on there. ^_^ Although, I am quite tomboy-ish sometimes.
Good fortune with your camming.