AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
When a new dude tips you 2,000 tokens (tip note says DON'T flash for these guys...keep my clothes on), but then he turns out to be another Captain Save-A-Ho...bragging via PM about how he's the biggest tipper on the site, who's spent over a million dollars on MFC so Black women DON'T have to show their bodies. LOL. Then he criticizes you for chatting with the members (I guess he wants models to just yell "TIP MEEE!!!" at every member who enters, and make no conversation at all), and he blames your chatty nature for him leaving your room. Haha. Damned if ya do...damned if ya don't. If I had done that very thing, I'd be considered a greedy, money-hungry bitch who doesn't treat members like human beings.

Captain Save-A-Ho dudes like that are a nuisance, and more trouble than they're worth. Take your "millions" elsewhere, fuckwad. But thanks for the $100. :)
Duuuude! I think I know who you're talking about and I had a similar experience! So Cray!

Duuuude! I think I know who you're talking about and I had a similar experience! So Cray!

Haha. It's probably the same guy. LuciousLyon. Sounds like he seeks out Black models on MFC to "save" them. How cute that he's trying to give me advice as if I'm an MFC newbie. I should've known that getting two big tips like that (my first time back after being gone for months), there would be a catch. LOL.

Haha. It's probably the same guy. LuciousLyon. Sounds like he seeks out Black models on MFC to "save" them. How cute that he's trying to give me advice as if I'm an MFC newbie. I should've known that getting two big tips like that (my first time back after being gone for months), there would be a catch. LOL.
Don't say his name. He is now HeWhoMustNotBeNamed lol no me & my sis both experienced the wrath of LuciousLyon lol. He is still my sisters highest accumulative tipper which he did in a matter of days. Craziness, but yeah we don't like to be controlled in any kind of way. His intentions may have been innocent but he sure has a strange way of showing. Some black ppl get money & don't know how to act:p totally kidding!!! but wow, that is sooo funny girl!

heres my first weeks highlights.....

thanks for being so awesome to me! wish i could meet you in real life and take you out on a date dinner and movie and a ride on my harley around town :p and then kinky freaky sex ;P
(yeah sounds SUPER fun no thanks ill have some pizza in bed and a nap after lol)

i get it :D thanks though! let me know what you think of this idea, i have a 17 inch dildo that is 2.3 inches wide one end for you and one end for me we can connect that way ;) and my cock in your pussy so you get dp and i get double the pleasure as well 1TK
(kinda elaborate and sounds like a great idea just tip me 1 more tk....)

with practice you can get there too ;) ive been doing this for nearly 7 years haha, wish i could show you a video of a woman fisting me she nearly got up to her elbow of course she had small hands and arms so im sure you could get further if you wanted to 1TK
(impressive but i like the way my ass looks and functions so im keeping any fist away, but that 1 TK almost made me reconsider)

yummmmm did i mention you got me naked lol you do look sooo good-- i look like crap but i will take pic for ya soon 1TK
(ohh i cant wait for that pic!! p.s. i got the pic on twitter and he had writen my name on his dick and tweeted it to me and has sent several more sense. please stop )

have u a smelly butt bb? 1TK
(really?! STOP)

i could go on with these they were from a few different members and at least one potential stalker/super fan.I decided not to post the really bad ones ;)

"Member: I like logging in early on holidays that's how I know which cam models families don't love them"

Funny thing to me is I have a crazy work ethic, but still tend to be able to make time with my family on holidays. Unless a model is working an 18 hour shift on the holidays, it doesn't mean she's missing out with them.

Since we don't get paid by the hour, (and definitely don't get anything close to holiday pay, bonuses or vacation time) it actually usually is best to work at least a bit on holidays whether the cammer gets along with their family or not.

Still I'd rather do that than work retail again...

Considering that I don't even mention Skype on my Twitter, you'd think that the first question would be "do you offer Skype?"

But that would be using your brain, who does that?

IMG_20170111_122349.jpg

Considering that I don't even mention Skype on my Twitter, you'd think that the first question would be "do you offer Skype?"

But that would be using your brain, who does that?

View attachment 68087
I think I'm about to put "does not do skype" on ALL my shit. I'm not comfortable with Skype shows, and I'd much rather that person pay me the same amount in tokens for a private that is the same amount of time. *shrug*

"Member: I like logging in early on holidays that's how I know which cam models families don't love them".

Translation: I like logging in early on holidays because my family doesn't love me. I can only fill this void by trolling cam models :cry:

:giggle:

My good friend replies with a picture of her own dick when dudes send her dick pics on snapchat not knowing she's transgender.

Other than if you count my strap-on I don't have a penis, so this is my new favorite response to dick pics.

WV4fVjc.png

Funny thing to me is I have a crazy work ethic, but still tend to be able to make time with my family on holidays. Unless a model is working an 18 hour shift on the holidays, it doesn't mean she's missing out with them.

Since we don't get paid by the hour, (and definitely don't get anything close to holiday pay, bonuses or vacation time) it actually usually is best to work at least a bit on holidays whether the cammer gets along with their family or not.

Still I'd rather do that than work retail again...

I jumped on MFC Christmas morning before opening gifts with family. I think of models as being the market makers of/for perv-- similar to the market makers in the financial markets who are always available to take the opposite end of a trade-- It is a valuable service!

Basic in chat with a model I hang out with occasionally:

Him: hay bb
Him: show feet pls?
Her: Uhh, no thanks.
Him: y not?
Her: I'm not really into showing my feet, especially when you just demand it.
Him: I can tip u
Her: If you tip me 50 tokens, I'll do it.
Him: lol nah just show me
Her: No.
Him: ur such a bitch

Me:

54054413.jpg

member-why are you homophobic and racist
me- wut?what are you smoking,why do you believe I am any of those things
member-you white
me-ok...
member-white people are racist
me-i see,and why i`m homophobic
member-you are from romania right?
me-yes
member-exactly!!!
A inside note,he said he is from Ukrain,they are Romania`s neighbors and I super spied on his profile,guess what he is white:asshat:

I also had a member come in back when I was a non nude model first starting out.

Him: You might as well just strip naked, you'd get more tips that way
Me: I don't plan to get naked, the room topic and my profile both tell you I'm a non nude model. There's a next button if that's an issue.
Him: I just don't see why you won't strip down, I mean it's not like we haven't seen tits, ass, and pussy on here before.
Me: Oh, I'm sure you have. How about you visit one of the many models already naked or find one willing to strip and tip her then instead of bugging me for a service I will not be providing.
Him: God, you're so stuck up! My Latina housekeeper shows more than you do, you stupid bitch!
Me: Then you should quit being such a cheapskate and pay her higher wages then, if you're enjoying the view so much. (blocked him after that)

Just logged offline after a slow shift. It's not a normal shift without someone saying things like this. I know it's just words but I really get tired of it happening constantly. I feel like it has been coming on stronger also since Trump has been elected which really is sickening to me. I hate trolls. I also banned this dick but somehow he came back twice with even more awful things to say. One of my users said he probably was able to change his ip or something.
racist.PNG redoill.PNG