AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
upload_2016-12-4_0-58-30.png

Anytime a member acts all excited and tells you "OMG I went premium for you, you're awesome!"

Has 100 reward points.

Has tipped you 0.

What's the fucking point? Am I supposed to be flattered that I inspired you to buy tokens and then spend them on other girls? How did you imagine this scenario of telling me this working out?
OR "babe I am broke,but has the tks on HIGH" why are you lying?I didn`t even asked for money,now go f yourself :)

Had a new guy in my room last night and he got SO excited when he saw that we are in the same city He started shooting off questions, rapid-fire. Do you work at ______? How old are you? What neighborhood do you live in? Do you have a boyfriend? Can we get coffee sometime? JFC. :arghh:

Tell him you lied on the profile. You actually live in Guam.

When I say I don't offer masturbation shows and the response is "what are you here for then?"

Oh, gee, I don't know, any of the plethora of other things that people like to fap to? Just because that's your preference doesn't mean that other folks can't find enjoyment in non-explicit private shows. I've had block sessions where people just wanted to watch me dance or tease. It's cool if that doesn't make YOUR boner happy, but don't be rude.

Had one guy ask me if I enjoy orgasming. Like... really? I'd be in the wrong side of the internets if I didn't, bruh.

I'm Cherokee (enrolled and everything!) and had one guy go "you can be my squaw."

Squaw is a slur. He got banned in short order.
"What kind of diapers do you have"

Ewwww
is this on MFC? I miiiight know who you're talking about haha

DP I... didn't type that first part in this area? Glitch?

The forum allows you to hit 'quote' from messages in any thread and insert them in other threads. It will also stack them up, so you can hit quote from here and quote from several other threads. Then later when you hit insert it puts them all in. Also it auto saves drafts as you type a post. So if you start to type something in one thread but decide to not post it...that draft is saved. You can come back days later and your words will still be there if you decide to type something then.

Basically a lot of tricky ways it could have gotten in there.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ExcellaExe

Are you a mermaid?(um yeah I am whatever you want) member goes in pvt and says :You`re a scammer where the fuck is your tail?I am going to report this!

*says I don't do butt stuff*

*asks for butt stuff*

-_-

I was in a room with a model and I saw this dude constantly asking for tits. She wanted 100 tokens for that, so she said no. He started to get upset and started calling her a slut. (10/10 logic)

She kept saying no unless he tipped.

Then, he said "I hope Trump drops a bomb on you, you fucking dirty mexican." and he got destroyed in chat by her and other members.

Oh, and she was South African.

One of the many many many reasons I'll be closing my DMs really soon
(I did it experimentally and guess what: Maybe a couple friendly conversations, but mostly "Hi's" and "I want to lick ur pussy baby" lmfao)

Do not recommend opening your DMs as a model :bear:

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 63
Just an outstanding profile page, sir...

Meaning of Life:Dumb ass
Five Things I Can't Live Without:Nope Dumbass
Favorite Books:Dumbass
What I Like To Do For Fun:Dumbass
Favorite Movies:BoingYongWeed
Craziest Thing I've Ever Done:DUMbass
If I Could Be Anywhere Right Now:Dumbass
Hobbies:Tittieclub
Talents:Dumbass
Perfect Mate:Dumbass
Perfect Date:Dumbass
Turn Ons/Offs:Dumbass